Thread: my text formatting is all weird

Default my text formatting is all weird

when i post to quote someone, i see their quote in html instead of bb code. at the bottom of my page it lists the posting permissions as "smiles, img and bb code" as all "on". when i type text i see breaks and paragraphs, but when i submit my post, my text is all continuous. ______________________________________ is this an issue with my user cp settings or is it something with my browser or my netbook. i use firefox and am pretty sure my version is the latest update. _________________________________________ there also used to be a "quick reply" option on the old board, has this been discontinued?.? when i got into my user cp to try and fix my formatting issues, i was unable to find anything that i thought would make a quick reply option reappear. any ideas?

oh, another thing that i just noticed. when i use the quote punctuation i get " " " " instead of the two lines. it types out normal but when i submit the text i see " " i also cannot click on smilies---- but i can post them if i manually add them in by typing their names__---- and none of the buttons along the top of the reply box are functioning. no bold, italics, you tube codes... they are not clickable. its so weird.

ok, who's the dork who gave this thread 5 stars? lol

Quote Originally Posted by icebear View Post
    ok, who's the dork who gave this thread 5 stars? lol
    Your stars are relocating from your sig line ...

ok, well its still all weirdlike.... hmmm...

seems to be back to normal now. i dunno if someone fixed it for me (if so, thanks) or if it was something on my end that fixed itself after a few shutdown and reboot cycles.

i still have to find how to put the quick reply thingie back, i liked that feature before.