Thread: - Two Men allege Sexual Coercien by the Prominent Pastor Eddie Long!!

Default - Two Men allege Sexual Coercien by the Prominent Pastor Eddie Long!!

not a surprise I know these days..

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/21/...ex.html?hpt=T1
    "Rise up my fair one and come away..The time of singing has come, my dove in the clefts of the rock ....for my beloved is mine and I am HIS..

When our Men and Women of he Pulpit(s) are accussed (whether innocent or guilty) of these ludicrous acts it always invokes a negative view if the Gospel of Jesus Christ... This is an example of persecution whether it be media driven or whether our Christian leaders bring it on themselves...

Here is a 'type' of post made online in regards to EL...

"Maybe now this deacon I work with will stop trying to jam his gospel music into my brain, due to embarrassment every time he gets a chance to play it at work. Think I'll mention it to him when I see him next time. I'm so sick of bible thumping, force it down your throat people like this and those who make a living off of this filthy gospel life style."

Sad isn't it? Well God is in control... Unfortunately the likes of the person who wrote the above satire are blinded to the truth and will remain that way eternally...
    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet