Thread: Please read! Blog reminder!

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Exclamation Please read! Blog reminder!

Folks please remember to carefully check articles and "news" stories before posting to make sure you are not linking to a blog. It may take us a while to get around to any particular thread, but once we do, and discover the OP is based on a blog, or subsequent posts within the thread are based on a blog, the thread will be closed and or deleted (offending posts deleted or edited) and all relevant links removed from the board.

Please keep rule 14 in mind whenever you are contemplating starting a thread based on something you found online. If there is no verifiable source other than a blog that leads to another blog, that leads to another....you get the idea.

[14] No posts or links from other message boards, forums, or political and religious blogs (including tweets, facebook, myspace, Youtube, etc.) on this site or posting messages here on other message boards, forums, or political and religious blogs.
    The mod team alone reserves the right to post links to responsible blogs when important to the discussion of particular topics. Due to the dynamic and uncensored nature of blogs, the mod team does not have the time to monitor, validate, and approve all blogs on the net. Please note that this rule also applies to signatures.
    No blogs are to be posted unless they are posted or approved by the mod team. Personal blogs should be confined to your homepage.

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Bumpity bump bump bumpity

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Nightelf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Steve53 View Post

Bumpity bump bump bumpity
    It's a sticky.......