Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: iPhone snitch network launched

Cornerstone Guest

Default iPhone snitch network launched

A new iPhone App with the misleading name ‘PatriotApp’ attempts to draw on the power of the patriot movement, turning smartphone users into a gigantic snitch network.

You might think an app with such a patriotic name might have useful functions like a pocket constitution or quotes from our forefathers. But contrary to the services one might expect, this app allows users to report any ‘suspicious’ behavior directly linking them with top government agencies.

Much like the new DHS program ‘If you see something, say something’ this app is meant to turn average citizens into a network of spies feeding information back to the federal government.

Cont...http://www.infowars.com/iphone-snitch-network-launched/

Boy, I sure wouldn't want to be left behind and have to try and hide from the technology they have today. Seems like society/government is trying to get everyone to turn on each other by "ratting out" each other, now it's easier with a click of a button, WOW!!!

Living here in Alberta, I just heard on the news the other night they want to give fines (starting in 2012) to anyone who lets there vehicle idle for more than 1 minute and that would mean neighbors letting authorities know. I've never heard of such a crazy law in my life. I have a truck, and I let it warm up for 1 minute and I can't drive because of the windows not being thawed (and it's not safe)...yup, there is a ticket in place now for this too if your windows are not clear. Talk about a way to print money and control people. It's getting scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornerstone View Post
    Living here in Alberta, I just heard on the news the other night they want to give fines (starting in 2012) to anyone who lets there vehicle idle for more than 1 minute and that would mean neighbors letting authorities know. I've never heard of such a crazy law in my life. I have a truck, and I let it warm up for 1 minute and I can't drive because of the windows not being thawed (and it's not safe)...yup, there is a ticket in place now for this too if your windows are not clear. Talk about a way to print money and control people. It's getting scary.
    Jeepers! When it gets down to minus 35 or so I and a lot of others just let the vehicles run while we're in stores and whatnot.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

cm4Jesus Guest

Wow..what happens when someone reports someone and its not true? As for the car...aren't you supposed to warm the engine up before you take off when its cold?

My old reliable flip phone works just fine thank you.

Alex Guest

What needs to happen is everyone needs to start calling DHS or you local law enforement quoting this new policy and tell them things like:
    Mrs. Brown allows her dog to go my Mr. Green lawn
    Mr. Smith is using to much charcoal in his BBQ
    and so on, once they get flooded with stupid calls they will abandon this policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    What needs to happen is everyone needs to start calling DHS or you local law enforement quoting this new policy and tell them things like:
    Mrs. Brown allows her dog to go my Mr. Green lawn
    Mr. Smith is using to much charcoal in his BBQ
    and so on, once they get flooded with stupid calls they will abandon this policy.
    "My neighbor's curtains clash with their furniture."
    "We have no defenses against space junk, people!" - Take me away!

*Ask me about my testimony!*

"Her make-up job is a crime against humanity!" No, I don't know her, should I make a citizen's arrest and detain her until you arrive?
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Alex Guest

She is dating three guys at the same time!!! And comes home at odd hours

spoken Guest

"Hey government, just checking in to tell you that I'm spending my day off at home and I'll be reporting all the crimes I see."

2 minutes later

"MURDER!! BLOODY MURDER!! I can't believe it, you have to get here! Somebody just got shot!! GET HERE QUICK"

3 minutes later

"I wanted to thank you guys for your hard work, sending in detective Goran was a good idea. He'll get to the bottom of this in an hour or so I'm sure."

jumpmaster Guest

I have a Nativity in my front yard.

Should I expect a visit?

Jumpmaster

cm4Jesus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    "Her make-up job is a crime against humanity!" No, I don't know her, should I make a citizen's arrest and detain her until you arrive?

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    It could be worse. You wouldn't want to see her with no makeup.

Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17

A closed mouth gathers no feet. Unknown

Inside there's a thin woman trying to get out.
    I'm keeping her sedated with chocolate

HopeOfHeaven Guest

All of this is so scary The gov is teaching American citizens that were once free and community based to snitch on one another just like in communists countries and policies put into place as recent as WWll.

Where is all this leading and how long will we have to endure this craziness Lord. I pray that I look up tomorrow and see you Jesus coming for your Church

Thanks for giving me a laugh guys!

My take: 1) The GOV is scared, they know there are terrorist cells all over the US and this is a way to use the people to report suspicious activities, because they do not have the resources to catch the one that will be successful. It will be abused and misused for sure. 2) Its a good way to condition the public to this type of application as a viable means to reach the GOV Police. Again this will be abused in the future and used against Christians....

BTW: My neighbor went to Church last night to practice for the Christmas play which features Jesus Christ... There is some real worshipping of Jesus going on over there...
    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

This is just all so concerning because it won't be long at all before the snitchers turn in Christians meeting together!
    1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

You may want to put a link outside of infowars....

I'm already getting police cruisers during my Bible handouts!

They go by very slowly. They learned, after the first one, that I WILL offer Officer a Bible if the window's down.

They're all rolled up now! I just smile, wave, and pray.

I wonder how long I WILL be able to do this.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

WarGamer Guest

This will in fact lead to underground Bible study groups and worship services getting raided by the "Hate Police". Nothing new under the sun. Get ready for the camps people.

derLinder Guest

Boy, everything is really, really lining up to usher in the Trib and getting ready for the AC to make his grand entrance. It seems we're on fastrack for the main event -- that being the Rapture. Can't wait.

But honestly, if it were'nt for Jesus Christ, I would truly be scared. This smacks of the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany. I'm old enough to remember the Cold War and the Soviet system. shudder.

The world, for me, seems to be fading into shades of black, white, and grayscale. Thank God for our salvation and the blessed promise of the Rapture! Maranatha!

HopeOfHeaven Guest

Quote Originally Posted by derLinder View Post
    Boy, everything is really, really lining up to usher in the Trib and getting ready for the AC to make his grand entrance. It seems we're on fastrack for the main event -- that being the Rapture. Can't wait.

But honestly, if it were'nt for Jesus Christ, I would truly be scared. This smacks of the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany. I'm old enough to remember the Cold War and the Soviet system. shudder.

The world, for me, seems to be fading into shades of black, white, and grayscale. Thank God for our salvation and the blessed promise of the Rapture! Maranatha!

Amen

Some of you had the same thoughts I had when I read this: This is how christians are going to get turned in. Pure and simple. When bible studies are held in homes where the cameras cant watch like in a "church", you can be the neighbors will do the snitching and fast. Actually they already do that but this is more of an exact tool to be used. Wow.. it is setting up fast. When God does do something big, it usually happens quickly..
    "Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."Isaiah 40:31