Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead fish, birds & beasts *merged*

This is tragic, and very very sad. I can't imagine that it doesn't have something to do from the effects of the oil spill.

Thomas3599 Guest

Default chemical

That chemical they sprayed to breakup the oil is worse than the oil I'm sure. Our Gov lies to us so much. How sad. I love this Country and the people but up at the top its a mess.

Very troubling......the question next is, what do they do with the dead fish, 100,000 of them?

Wow, that is a LOT of fish and the poor baby whale.
    Thank you, God, for my salvation!

Silver Guest

They can't possibly be spraying chemicals overhead a.k.a "chemtrails..." There are too many patrons here on this board that don't believe that is possible or that the government could possibly ever unintentionally harm us with good(bad) intentions...

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    They can't possibly be spraying chemicals overhead a.k.a "chemtrails..." There are too many patrons here on this board that don't believe that is possible or that the government could possibly ever unintentionally harm us with good(bad) intentions...

Our govn't is NOT our friend. They believe that they are doing "mother earth" a favor by ridding the planet of us human parasites.

I now live about 1000 miles from the fish kill, but I grew up a few miles from where that fish kill happened. My mom and siblings still live within 50-60 miles of that fish kill. I believe that the fish kill was caused by the chemical that was sprayed on the water to break up (or sink) the oil. My Mom told me that there are days that there is a chlorine-like smell in the air. And would you believe that people down there are still buying and eating the seafood? No way would I do that.
    Charley

Agreed.

People do need to be aware that Daddy government is rarely out for our best interest. If one searchs for info on Corexit along with the Valdez spill in Alaska years ago were the chemical was used it is enough to make one forget about eating seafood anywhere near the Gulf for decades to come.

They definetly need our prayers for their health and safety down south
    2day Lord? Then what about tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by EmmieAZ View Post

Our govn't is NOT our friend. They believe that they are doing "mother earth" a favor by ridding the planet of us human parasites.
    Agreed.

Many do not want to believe that a number of our leaders and enviromentalists believe this horrid deception. Corexit is a wicked chemical that was also used years ago to disperse the Alaska Valdez ship spill and is still causing a myriad of problems. The Gulf needs our prayers

Janet13632 Guest

http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_s...id_10939.shtml

Local Pensacola news reporting that people aren't allowed to dig on the beach. Guess they don't want you to see the oil that is present 6 inches down.

Oh wow. I've got close relatives in FL.

I did read a report by some Drs. of Science stating they believe this toxic oil soup will or has settled in the Gulf and will alter the warm water currents causing cold winters. that just makes too much sense to my little uneducated mind

Quote Originally Posted by Janet13632 View Post
    http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_s...id_10939.shtml

Local Pensacola news reporting that people aren't allowed to dig on the beach. Guess they don't want you to see the oil that is present 6 inches down.
    UNBELIVEABLE...If that reporter had been their with his family and his kids were digging in the sand to build a sand castle,he would have been subject to arrest.

WHAT'S THIS COUNTRY COMING TOO..
    Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Janet13632 Guest

http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?1478...ans-in-florida

Here's another thread I posted today which unfortunately has had no viewers

Default Dead fish, birds & beasts *merged*

Okay, yesterday, I was sitting here in the living room, on the laptop, and I kept seeing birds zoom past the big windows across the room. It was a constant thing -- back and forth, sometimes one or two, sometimes a whole little flock of birds. A few minutes later, I went outside to check the mail, and as I came back, I realized that these little birds (English sparrows) were flying back and forth between two sets of trees on either side of the yard. There must have been at least a hundred little birds waaaay up in the high top branches of the trees, and it's like they were playing chase, or a birdie version of "Red Rover" or something. As soon as some lit on one side, others hopped up and flew to the other side. Weird!!
    "Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

Good eeevening.

Default More Than A 1000 Dead Birds Fall From Sky in AR

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/...-fall-ark-sky/

BEEBE, Arkansas -- Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 black birds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.
    Proverbs 3:5,6
    Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths.

Question Thousands of dead birds fall from sky

BEEBE, AK (CNN) - Thousands of birds dropped dead from the sky over the Arkansas town of Beebe.

"I thought it was out of an Alfred Hitchcock movie," Beebe Mayor Mike Robertson said.

Dead birds littered lawns, roof tops and roads.

"I thought the mayor was messing with me when he called me," the street department supervisor, Milton McCullar, said. "He got me up at 4 o'clock in the morning, saying we had birds falling out of the sky."

Most of the stricken birds were red-winged black birds. Arkansas game and fish has collected some of the dead animals and will perform tests on Monday to try and determine the cause.

http://www.wave3.com/story/13769304/...-fall-from-sky

I have never heard of such a thing! This is just weird to me!

heart_changed99 Guest

watch the video, it might explain it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cksCB7HF-YI

Default Arkansas game officials probe mystery of falling birds

(CNN) --
    Arkansas game officials hope testing scheduled to begin Monday will solve the mystery of why more than 1,000 blackbirds fell from the sky just before midnight New Year's Eve.

The birds -- most of which were dead -- were found within a one-mile area of Beebe, about 40 miles northeast of Little Rock, the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said.

Karen Rowe, an ornithologist for the commission, said the incident is not that unusual and is often caused by a lightning strike or high-altitude hail.

A strong storm system moved through the state earlier in the day Friday.

Officials also speculated that fireworks shot by New Year's revelers in the area might have caused severe stress in the birds.

"Since it only involved a flock of blackbirds and only involved them falling out of the sky, it is unlikely they were poisoned, but a necropsy is the only way to determine if the birds died from trauma or toxin," Rowe said.

The dead birds will be sent for testing to labs at the Arkansas Livestock and Poultry Commission and the National Wildlife Health Center in Wisconsin.
    http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/01/02/ark...falling.birds/

"A double minded man
    is unstable in all his ways."

James 1:8