Page 60 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 2971

Thread: ~ Children In Heaven ~ 2 Cor 1:3-4

Quote Originally Posted by jayna View Post
    I've been gone for a couple of days and I came back to see new people here and this thread being busy. A sad welcome to those new ones here. Glad you found us, I believe we need each other.

I'm so tired of people not wanting to talk about our children for fear of getting 'down'. I don't feel like I fit in anywhere.... everyone is way to happy for me. I've been feeling really cut off from everyone else (even God seems to be, although I know He's not... its just my feelings.)

It means alot to me to come here and find there are others who are walking in my shoes. I don't feel so alone anymore. Thank you all for just being you!!!

Amen Jayna. Amen. Thank you, for being you.
    You are not cut off from God. I know there are days we feel like He's not there but He is there and will always be. I think of how Jesus must have felt when he was hanging on that tree..... My God, My God ,why have thou foresaken me? He felt cut off from His Father. Totally alone. Jesus knows sometimes we feel that way. It's those days when we need to cry out to Him. He hears our prayer, sees our tears and He will heal us.

I'm not gonna lie. There are days when I wonder, God are you there? Are you getting how I'm feeling here? I'm really having a bad day, I can barely breath today, the pain runs so deep. Can you hear me? Are you listening? Are you seeing all this? Hello?
    I really, really need you right now Lord.
    I cry out to Jesus alot.
    He is there. He is listening.

Sometimes we just have to be still and listen.
    Sometimes he answers us through beautiful sunsets, amazing rainbows, a soft gentle breeze, a scent, a sound, a moment, a memory.
    Sometimes we get so caught up in our grief, speaking to Him.... We need to learn to just "be quiet" and give God a chance to speak to us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuD97HmJ5LQ God Speaking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwvwu...eature=related Only The World
    Last edited by Faith&Hope; September 20th, 2008 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bride_of_christ View Post
    I am so glad that I found this thread. It has ministered to me in so many ways. Every story made me boo hoo. God is so wonderful! This thread is just what I needed today. I feel so much better than I did starting out this morning.

My thread is in the Women's section if you want to look at it. Doesn't much compare to some of your stories, but you can see how God has used these deaths to make you all stronger. It also reminds me that we'll soon see our lost ones and that there is hope. May God bless all of you!

Amen. There is HOPE! God Bless you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgiven Sinner View Post
    Sister, I don't know what it is but the grocery store used to be one of the hardest places for me too. My husband and I did alot of crying there. Maybe, like Faith&Hope said everyone is in their own little world and yes life here on earth goes on, even without our sons. That part sister's will pass in time. We all just need to remember... we are not of this world and that is probably part of why we feel this scary distant around other people going on with their lives. We are longing to be home with Jesus and our children. We are Homesick!
    God's timing is beautiful and perfectand just hang on to Jesus, the time is close!

I Love you all, "Hugs"
    Kelly

What a beautiful post. Thank you. Your right. I am Homesick. Iv'e never been more Homesick than now. Just like the song.

Quote Originally Posted by bride_of_christ View Post
    I am so glad that I found this thread. It has ministered to me in so many ways. Every story made me boo hoo. God is so wonderful! This thread is just what I needed today. I feel so much better than I did starting out this morning.

My thread is in the Women's section if you want to look at it. Doesn't much compare to some of your stories, but you can see how God has used these deaths to make you all stronger. It also reminds me that we'll soon see our lost ones and that there is hope. May God bless all of you!

I'm sorry for your loss. I read your thread.
    Have you read, Roses In December, by, Marilyn Heavilin?
    You can read the reviews on the link below.
    I read this after I lost my son. It's amazing. The strength and faith God gave this woman.

http://www.amazon.com/Roses-December.../dp/1565078586

Something to make you smile.
    The KING IS COMING!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmFlG4B1r5s

I Don't Belong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFLGOBvE_q4

In Christ Alone (love the pictures in the video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkIYtm16JBM
    Last edited by Faith&Hope; September 20th, 2008 at 10:31 PM.

Lorranna Guest

I am so sorry for you! At least you were able to watch her grow and have a relationship with her, my baby boy was born stillborn at five months and I am still having a hard time coping somedays.....it was the worst thing that I could have ever imagined. My heart goes out to everyone here who is waiting to join there babies in heaven, I know I am patiently waiting....God Will Keep us strong......he is taking better care of them than we ever could......but our hearts will always have that part of them with us....:pray

jayna Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lorranna View Post
    I am so sorry for you! At least you were able to watch her grow and have a relationship with her, my baby boy was born stillborn at five months and I am still having a hard time coping somedays.....it was the worst thing that I could have ever imagined. My heart goes out to everyone here who is waiting to join there babies in heaven, I know I am patiently waiting....God Will Keep us strong......he is taking better care of them than we ever could......but our hearts will always have that part of them with us....:pray
    Yes, I have to remind myself that their being taken care of way better than we could. I'm about ready to be taken care of myself too like that!!

TrustingHim Guest

Yes, I have to remind myself that their being taken care of way better than we could. I'm about ready to be taken care of myself too like that!!
    ME TOO! Boy, am I ever ready. May it be soon, Lord.

Love to all of you.

Trusting

jayna Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TrustingHim View Post
    ME TOO! Boy, am I ever ready. May it be soon, Lord.

Love to all of you.

Trusting

Forgiven Sinner Guest

WooWhoo! One day closer to being home! "Hugs"

Yep! I don't think it will be too long before we're all together!

Fly To Jesus

Weak and wounded sinner,
    Lost and left to die,
    O, raise your head for Love is passing by,

Come to Jesus,
    Come to Jesus,
    Come to Jesus and live,

Now your burden's lifted,
    And carried far away,
    And precious blood has washed away the stain... so

Sing to Jesus ,
    Sing to Jesus ,
    Sing to Jesus and live,

And like a newborn baby,
    Don't be afraid to crawl,
    And remember when you walk sometimes we fall... so

Fall on Jesus,
    Fall on Jesus,
    Fall on Jesus and live,

Sometimes the way is lonely,
    And steep and filled with pain,
    So if your sky is dark and pours the rain... then

Cry to Jesus,
    Cry to Jesus,
    Cry to Jesus and live,

O, and when the love splills over,
    And music fills the night,
    And when you can't contain you joy inside... then

Dance for Jesus,
    Dance for Jesus,
    Dance for Jesus and live,

And with your final heartbeat,
    Kiss the world goodbye,
    Then go in peace, and laugh on Glory's side... and

Fly to Jesus,
    Fly to Jesus,
    Fly to Jesus and live,

Fly to Jesus,
    Fly to Jesus,
    Fly to Jesus and live,

I miss my baby.

rsimone Guest

Default I lost the love of my life...for a while

That's how I have to handle reality...that thought gets me through the valleys of grief and depression. My boyfriend , Tom, died four months ago in a motorcycle accident. We were very close and just starting to make plans for the future. I find myself imagining our lives together again in heaven. I even designed the manision (that Jesus is preparing for us). The pain is immense at times and just like all of you, the tears flow without any notice. I read the RR site and other articles about the end times and Jesus' return and pray unceasingly for that day. Day after day, we are hearing and reading of hundreds if not thousands of people dying leaving grieving loved ones behind. I say to God every day...please take me home. Take us all home.

R & J

rsimone, I'm so sorry for your lose.

Faithandhope, I love that song. I am so ready to fly!

Quote Originally Posted by pumkin67 View Post
    Faithandhope, I love that song. I am so ready to fly!

Me too Pumpkin. Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by rsimone View Post
    That's how I have to handle reality...that thought gets me through the valleys of grief and depression. My boyfriend , Tom, died four months ago in a motorcycle accident. We were very close and just starting to make plans for the future. I find myself imagining our lives together again in heaven. I even designed the manision (that Jesus is preparing for us). The pain is immense at times and just like all of you, the tears flow without any notice. I read the RR site and other articles about the end times and Jesus' return and pray unceasingly for that day. Day after day, we are hearing and reading of hundreds if not thousands of people dying leaving grieving loved ones behind. I say to God every day...please take me home. Take us all home.

R & J
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    We all long for Jesus to return, to see our loved ones, for that glorious reunion! To gaze upon Jesus face and worship him for eternity. I do believe God want's us to continue sharing our Hope in Christ with as many as we can. It's so fresh for you, only 4 months. Give your self time honey. Jesus is CLOSE to the brokenhearted. I take it one day at a time. It's only through Gods, Amazing Grace, I'm gettig through this. When we are weak, He is strong. Lean on Him. Jesus is our great comforter. Wrap yourself up in Him. As I wait for our Savior to return, I try to use this tragedy for good. People ask "How are you doing this? I say "It's not ME, I give all the Glory to GOD. He's carrying me. I know I will see my son again. Thank you, Jesus.
    Last edited by Faith&Hope; September 30th, 2008 at 06:22 PM.

Prayers for PrincessInHeaven, who lost her dear daughter today.
    Were here for you.

jayna Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rsimone View Post

R & J

My son died in a motorcycle accident also.
    I feel and do the same thing you do.... I do hope its soon.