Thread: Satan wants you to know....

Default Satan wants you to know....

Mods, I know that this is not the right place for this to go. But i know that more people will see it if it is in this section. Please, will you leave it here for just a little while? Thank you.

Satan wants you to know that you are a good person. You have never killed anyone, so you will still go to Heaven. You worship A god. Oh and by the way dont worry, there is no such thing as Hell. And Even if there was- a loving, gracious, and merciful God would never send you there anyway, and even if he did, its not permanent.

God wants you to know that you are not a good person. Being angry at someone is just the same as killing them. There is only one true God, and only one way to get to Heaven. Yes there is a such thing as Hell. No, it wasnt created for you, but in your unbelief in the one person that can save you, he will send you there. And yes it is permanent.

Rom 3:10 as it is written: "None is righteous, no, not one;
    Rom 3:11 no one understands; no one seeks for God.
    Rom 3:12 All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one."

Mat 5:21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.'
    Mat 5:22 But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, 'You fool!' will be liable to the hell of fire

Jer 10:10 But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King. At his wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure his indignation.
    Jer 10:11 Thus shall you say to them: "The gods who did not make the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens."
    Jer 10:12 It is he who made the earth by his power, who established the world by his wisdom, and by his understanding stretched out the heavens.
    Jer 10:13 When he utters his voice, there is a tumult of waters in the heavens, and he makes the mist rise from the ends of the earth. He makes lightning for the rain, and he brings forth the wind from his storehouses.
    Jer 10:14 Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols, for his images are false, and there is no breath in them.
    Jer 10:15 They are worthless, a work of delusion; at the time of their punishment they shall perish
    Jer 10:16 Not like these is he who is the portion of Jacob, for he is the one who formed all things, and Israel is the tribe of his inheritance; the LORD of hosts is his name.

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Mat 25:41 Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
    Mat 25:42 For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink,
    Mat 25:43 I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.
    Mat 25:44 Then they also will answer, saying, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?'
    Mat 25:45 Then he will answer them, saying, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.'
    Mat 25:46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

2Th 1:5 This is evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be considered worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are also suffering--
    2Th 1:6 since indeed God considers it just to repay with affliction those who afflict you,
    2Th 1:7 and to grant relief to you who are afflicted as well as to us, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels
    2Th 1:8 in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.
    2Th 1:9 They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might,

Rev 20:11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them.
    Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books
    were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done.
    Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done.
    Rev 20:14 Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.
    Rev 20:15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Joh 3:16"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
    Joh 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
    Joh 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
    Joh 3:19 And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.
    Joh 3:20 For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed.
    Joh 3:21 But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.

Does anyone not know what the word eternal means? Have you been taught by your pastor that only some things in the Bible are true, and other things are not? Does your pastor tell you there are other ways to God/Heaven? Have you EVER heard the gospel preached in your church, or is it a bunch of self-help sermons? I urge you to study the Bible for yourself. The truth is in there, and the WHOLE Bible is true!
    Joh 14:6 λεγει αυτω ο ιησους εγω ειμι η οδος και η αληθεια και η ζωη ουδεις ερχεται προς τον πατερα ει μη δι εμου

Joh 14:6 dicit ei Iesus ego sum via et veritas et vita nemo venit ad Patrem nisi per me

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Good post!

Lvanett Guest

Cross amen!

Amen and amen!!! Great post cheymat!

Smile Couldnt agree more

Cheymat, I love this post. My soon to be ex-husband tells me this all the time
    HTML Code:
    Satan wants you to know that you are a good person. You have never killed anyone, so you will still go to Heaven. You worship A god. Oh and by the way dont worry, there is no such thing as Hell. And Even if there was- a loving, gracious, and merciful God would never send you there anyway, and even if he did, its not permanent.
    He is a lost soul and has given himself over to the emeny now. People need to read this and know OUR God is not this worldly view of a lesser god.

God Bless
    Vickie

Default yes

VERY GOOD POST!

abwoon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cheymat View Post
    Mods, I know that this is not the right place for this to go. But i know that more people will see it if it is in this section. Please, will you leave it here for just a little while? Thank you.

God wants you to know that you are not a good person. Being angry at someone is just the same as killing them. There is only one true God, and only one way to get to Heaven. Yes there is a such thing as Hell. No, it wasnt created for you, but in your unbelief in the one person that can save you, he will send you there. And yes it is permanent.

Rom 3:10 as it is written: "None is righteous, no, not one;
    Rom 3:11 no one understands; no one seeks for God.
    Rom 3:12 All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one."

Mat 5:21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.'
    Mat 5:22 But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, 'You fool!' will be liable to the hell of fire

Jer 10:10 But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King. At his wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure his indignation.
    Jer 10:11 Thus shall you say to them: "The gods who did not make the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens."
    Jer 10:12 It is he who made the earth by his power, who established the world by his wisdom, and by his understanding stretched out the heavens.
    Jer 10:13 When he utters his voice, there is a tumult of waters in the heavens, and he makes the mist rise from the ends of the earth. He makes lightning for the rain, and he brings forth the wind from his storehouses.
    Jer 10:14 Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols, for his images are false, and there is no breath in them.
    Jer 10:15 They are worthless, a work of delusion; at the time of their punishment they shall perish
    Jer 10:16 Not like these is he who is the portion of Jacob, for he is the one who formed all things, and Israel is the tribe of his inheritance; the LORD of hosts is his name.

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Mat 25:41 Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
    Mat 25:42 For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink,
    Mat 25:43 I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.
    Mat 25:44 Then they also will answer, saying, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?'
    Mat 25:45 Then he will answer them, saying, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.'
    Mat 25:46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

2Th 1:5 This is evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be considered worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are also suffering--
    2Th 1:6 since indeed God considers it just to repay with affliction those who afflict you,
    2Th 1:7 and to grant relief to you who are afflicted as well as to us, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels
    2Th 1:8 in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.
    2Th 1:9 They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might,

Rev 20:11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them.
    Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books
    were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done.
    Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done.
    Rev 20:14 Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.
    Rev 20:15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Joh 3:16"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
    Joh 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
    Joh 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
    Joh 3:19 And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.
    Joh 3:20 For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed.
    Joh 3:21 But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.

Does anyone not know what the word eternal means? Have you been taught by your pastor that only some things in the Bible are true, and other things are not? Does your pastor tell you there are other ways to God/Heaven? Have you EVER heard the gospel preached in your church, or is it a bunch of self-help sermons? I urge you to study the Bible for yourself. The truth is in there, and the WHOLE Bible is true!
    Excellent post. I will expand on this.

Satan wants you to think about anything but God. The entire world is filled with meaningless things to think about. Things to puff up desire, and pride, and other insidious feelings, things which leads people into patterns which shut God out. Satan is happy when people are caught up in their lives, buying up ipads and other trivialities, being rich to themselves but not towards God. Or even necessarily thinking about God.

It is written that Satan is the one who has deceived the whole world. So, this being a fact you can consider that most if not all information which points away from God is a lie sown by him. This atheistic age, the modern era, is the most depraved ever witnessed, and certainly the amount of sin in the world is greater by far than ever before. Satan has been doing his job well. Man is duped time and time again by his sin nature and Satan grows ever more successful.

It is important to know that Satan has already lost. He is trying to take as many as he can with him and though he cannot take away your salvation he can entice someone to damn themselves to eternal hellfire. The only power Satan has in this world is through mankind and if everyone followed God Satan would have no power at all. It is because of our fall that Satan gained dominion over the planet, but it is because of the risen Christ that we are adopted into the family of God, and become heirs to the Kingdom of Heaven. We become Son and Daughters of God and brothers and sisters to Christ.

So when we put on our spiritual armor Satan cannot harm us. He tries to insinuate himself into our families and communities. When we sin we invite him in our doors. When we sin we expose other people to him. We must always be vigilant, both against sin and for Christs return. Keeping our eye on the Lord alone, the world cannot entice us to sin. Satan only can get a victory when we turn our backs on God and sin against Him. By allowing the Holy Spirit to convict us of our sin, we will be justified before His throne and may go boldly before it, asking for wisdom and protection to guide us through our trials. The Holy Spirit will guide us away from the trap before we ever get near. When we sin we head straight for it.

Even ArchAngel Michael asked the Lord to rebuke Satan. We should do the same. The Lord will defeat Satan during armeggedon and thus we don't have to worry about trying to beat him. We should only stand our ground, and rely on the Lords protection. Satan will flee from you then, because he does not want to face the Lord. He knows his time is short and picks his battles carefully.

All I can say is that Satan can only hurt you if you keep sinning. Repent from your sins and your way will be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by abwoon View Post
    All I can say is that Satan can only hurt you if you keep sinning. Repent from your sins and your way will be sure.
    Just a note; we all keep sinning, as sinning is defined as simply "missing the mark." Anything that is not of faith is sin, though there is a difference between embracing sin and wrestling with it. We will only be able to cease "sinning" once our flesh is completely changed. Our walk with the Lord is about faith, and yielding to the Holy Spirit. Sin hurts us even apart from Satan; we sin just fine on our own, and sin cannot separate us from God once we are in Christ, there is no condemnation left toward those of us in Christ.

Thanks to sweeetlilgurlie on Narniaweb for the sig

Outstanding post, cheymat.

The enemy's lies are very appealing. Don't worry, you're not so bad, are one of the lies he plants in people's minds.

People compare themselves to other people, or to Hitler or some serial killer. But the only standard for salvation is absolute perfection. God does not grade on a curve. There's only one question, and it's pass or fail. Is Jesus the way, the truth and the life? Can people only go to the Father (and to heaven) through Him? Or are there many ways? Can we follow our own path, march to our own drumbeat?

Jesus is the only way. There is no greater truth. The evil, destruction and decay of this world is evidence of man's sinful nature, that the whole earth groans because of humanity's rebellion to God. But the beauty of the world, the joy and hope are evidence that God has created the universe, and that He has redeemed it. And when He returns, all will be set right.

The reason satan can be so convincing is that he tells people exactly what they WANT to hear, instead of what they NEED to hear.

Excellent.

That is well put and we who know The God who saves, from that level of ignorance, greatly rejoice.

For the others, who rage against a God of justice there is this:

Psalm 2

1 Why do the nations rage,
    And the people plot a vain thing?
    2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
    And the rulers take counsel together,
    Against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying,
    3 “Let us break Their bonds in pieces
    And cast away Their cords from us.”

4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
    The Lord shall hold them in derision.
    5 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
    And distress them in His deep displeasure:
    6 “Yet I have set My King
    On My holy hill of Zion.”
    They are the people who have their toes stepped on simply whine and mock. This is expected, and they bring nothing to the debate.

There is One King, and He is not this guy.

Cheymat,
    Being angry at someone is just the same as killing them.
    That's a very pc, and incorrect interpretation. So you're saying Jesus killed the moneychangers in the temple? Hardly.
    Last edited by Daniel1210; April 12th, 2011 at 08:21 PM.
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel1210 View Post
    Cheymat,

That's a very pc, and incorrect interpretation. so you're saying Jesus kuilled the moneychangers in the temple?
    Look at the reason for the anger, it made sense to me, The Bible makes a clear distinction between carnal anger and of a righteous type as Jesus showed toward the money changers. (Matthew 5:21-22)
    There is One King, and He is not this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel1210 View Post
    Cheymat,

That's a very pc, and incorrect interpretation. so you're saying Jesus killed the moneychangers in the temple? Hardly.
    The OP may have omitted the words "without a cause" or didn't stress the hanging on to the anger unrighteously:

21Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment:
    from Matthew 5

Here it is in the Amplified:

21You have heard that it was said to the men of old, You shall not kill, and whoever kills shall be [ac]liable to and unable to escape the punishment imposed by the court.(E)

22But I say to you that everyone who continues to be [ad]angry with his brother or harbors malice (enmity of heart) against him shall be [ae]liable to and unable to escape the punishment imposed by the court;...

Still, how is it "PC", as you say?
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Azazel - You said -
    My God is one of compassion, kindness, charity, love, and mercy.
    Who is your God? Who is Jesus Christ to you?

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Must be that Muslim god of peace everyone keeps talking about.

Once again the real God of love who speaks the truth, is blasphemed by a man who claims to love the God of love, but does not like the the God who also speaks truth. Same as it ever was...

As I recall, it is the Devil who accuses God, accuses God's people. The thread is titled "Satan wants you to know" after all, maybe there is a connection, a Freudian type of slip perhaps? Hmm.
    Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.