Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Ring of Fire

I've been giving this a lot of thought lately myself, and when thinking about the day of Noah, when he was "preserved" through the flood, everyone else was going about their normal routine, but Noah wasn't. God told Noah, and Noah tried to warn others. They would not listen. So, although the others were going about their normal routine as though nothing were happening, Noah knew better, because he listened to God.

In the case of Lot and his family, - what if Lot had refused to go? What if he hadn't listened? All of the others in the city were going about their normal routines of sin, giving no thought to the fact that something major was going to happen. Lot was the only one with a heart for God, - the only one IMO God could get through to, therefore he was saved, - removed from the situation.

So, I guess my point here is, - yes, I believe the majority of the world will be going about their normal day and routines, giving no thought to the fact that "today" may be the day, however for those of us who know him, we will know that it is very close, and we will be prepared to drop everything and go when the heavens open up!

I do not think we will have much warning on the actual "day" of the rapture, - but we will know when it is near, and I believe most or all of us are truly feeling the nearness of our redemption.

I have been preparing little things, like organizing, throwing things away, making sure my financial things are in order, etc. so that someone left behind may benefit from these things. Other than that, - just waiting, watching, and praying!

Ready to go home soon!
    Come Lord Jesus and bring us home soon!

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast."
    Ephesians 2:8-9 NIV

I may not be perfect, but Jesus thinks I'm to die for!

Quote Originally Posted by Praying View Post
    I've been giving this a lot of thought lately myself, and when thinking about the day of Noah, when he was "preserved" through the flood, everyone else was going about their normal routine, but Noah wasn't. God told Noah, and Noah tried to warn others. They would not listen. So, although the others were going about their normal routine as though nothing were happening, Noah knew better, because he listened to God.

In the case of Lot and his family, - what if Lot had refused to go? What if he hadn't listened? All of the others in the city were going about their normal routines of sin, giving no thought to the fact that something major was going to happen. Lot was the only one with a heart for God, - the only one IMO God could get through to, therefore he was saved, - removed from the situation.

So, I guess my point here is, - yes, I believe the majority of the world will be going about their normal day and routines, giving no thought to the fact that "today" may be the day, however for those of us who know him, we will know that it is very close, and we will be prepared to drop everything and go when the heavens open up!

I do not think we will have much warning on the actual "day" of the rapture, - but we will know when it is near, and I believe most or all of us are truly feeling the nearness of our redemption.

I have been preparing little things, like organizing, throwing things away, making sure my financial things are in order, etc. so that someone left behind may benefit from these things. Other than that, - just waiting, watching, and praying!

Ready to go home soon!
    The days we live in sure are interesting... I am praying right along with you, as far as preparing for the Rapture, the greatest preparation I am doing is with my heart, continually trying to be what the Lord would want me to be... whatever I own and is left behind when I am taken is just that left behind. I think we should go about our business with a Godly mindset and a ready heart knowing the Lord can take us at any minute...
    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

Default praying....me to!

. And also im going to leave a note behind for whoever finds it telling them where I've gone and why! I will give them hope as we all had and tell them they can have that hope aa well for the 2nd coming. I will leave "hope instructions"! Does that sound silly?
    "The wisdom of the prudent is to give thought to their ways, but the folly of fools is deception" Prov. 14:8

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and
    instruction" Prov 1:7

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusfool View Post
    . And also im going to leave a note behind for whoever finds it telling them where I've gone and why! I will give them hope as we all had and tell them they can have that hope aa well for the 2nd coming. I will leave "hope instructions"! Does that sound silly?
    I do not see any silliness in that!! God Bless you!

I still wonder if there is going to be an EQ or other disaster at the same time as the rapture...
    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

Quote Originally Posted by In Christ View Post
    I do not see any silliness in that!! God Bless you!

I still wonder if there is going to be an EQ or other disaster at the same time as the rapture...
    For sure there will be disaster at the least with all the unmanned cars, planes and boats and air traffic controllers! That in itself is going to rival a worldwide earthquake. I tend to think no earthquake at the same time because then our disappearance would be written off to victim of it rather than victorious in Jesus! Especially since they will be looking for an excuse to explain away our disappearance!
    "The wisdom of the prudent is to give thought to their ways, but the folly of fools is deception" Prov. 14:8

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusfool View Post
    Not silly at all! God convicted me to go to the Rapture Ready Index and print out one of
    the "left behind" letters listed there. Last night, I was convicted to put it with my
    emergency phone numbers, so that my landlord could easily find it.

I wish I could talk to my landlord and tell her about what might happen to me (being raptured), but I think she would think I'd lost my mind. Maybe I'll pray I can get her
    attention!

gin
    Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy flight!

Quote Originally Posted by ginseng View Post
    Not silly at all! God convicted me to go to the Rapture Ready Index and print out one of
    the "left behind" letters listed there. Last night, I was convicted to put it with my
    emergency phone numbers, so that my landlord could easily find it.

I wish I could talk to my landlord and tell her about what might happen to me (being raptured), but I think she would think I'd lost my mind. Maybe I'll pray I can get her
    attention!

gin
    Great idea!I need to get busy with that! It sounds like the Lord has also already convicted you to talk to your landlord as well. Make haste before the time is up! He will give you the words that she needs to hear. Tell her you've not lost your mind, but have found your hope!

I, too, have a "left behind" letter in both my bedroom and next to my computer. I also wrote in the prayer journal that I keep in my car, that if people suddenly disappear, then the finder needs to read all of my tweets on twitter and the letters in my home! I also referenced the file I have on my computer called "witnessing", which has my past emails to friends and family and prophecy explanations/timelines in it. You never know...I'm hopeful that if we are raptured before my family members come to faith in Christ, then they will see these things and realize what has really happened.

I tend to think that there may be a large earthquake at the same time as the rapture, and it will be an easy way to convince people that we are all just "missing' because of that. There are many possible explanations that they will give, with the whole UFO deception thing possibly being one of them if there isn't an earthquake at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by DAVEYBOY View Post
    I just saw this last night too-his Name is Jim Berlkland and he said the fish kill and whales that are mysteriously coming in close to the shore line, plus the closeness of the moon with it's gravitational pull all have a hand in his prediction. Apparently he predicted the quake in Seattle during the world series only four days before it happened. He is really putting himself out there too with such a bold statement that this quake qill happen this coming week! We'll see. Hoping he's wrong on this one!!
    Didn't Berkland say that there is a higher probability for an earthquake? Not that their would be one forsure?
    The Cascadia Subduction Zone could be far worse than the Japan quake/tsunami. The last time it had a quake, forests sank below sealevel from Northern California to Washington and died. They call them "Ghost Forests." The best research I have seen on the CSZ is out of Oregon State University. The next quake, whenever that is, will destroy the west coast. Potentially having tsunami heights as high as a 100'. Japans tsunami was only 30' tall.

Default Interesting Video

Afriend of mine sent this today
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZM5j_FgymE

And from Isaiah 24-

The floodgates of the heavens are opened,
    the foundations of the earth shake.
    19 The earth is broken up,
    the earth is split asunder,
    the earth is violently shaken.
    20 The earth reels like a drunkard,
    it sways like a hut in the wind;
    so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion
    that it falls—never to rise again.

21 In that day the LORD will punish
    the powers in the heavens above
    and the kings on the earth below.
    22 They will be herded together
    like prisoners bound in a dungeon;
    they will be shut up in prison
    and be punished[a] after many days.
    23 The moon will be dismayed,
    the sun ashamed;
    for the LORD Almighty will reign
    on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem,
    and before its elders—with great glory.
    " In the end, all we have is our relationship with Jesus Christ." Nearing Midnight

Behold, HE comes, riding on the clouds , shining like the sun, at the trumpet call.
    Lift your voice, it's the year of Jubilee, And out of Zion's hill, salvation comes !

Quote Originally Posted by waitin View Post
    Afriend of mine sent this today
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZM5j_FgymE

And from Isaiah 24-

The floodgates of the heavens are opened,
    the foundations of the earth shake.
    19 The earth is broken up,
    the earth is split asunder,
    the earth is violently shaken.
    20 The earth reels like a drunkard,
    it sways like a hut in the wind;
    so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion
    that it falls—never to rise again.

21 In that day the LORD will punish
    the powers in the heavens above
    and the kings on the earth below.
    22 They will be herded together
    like prisoners bound in a dungeon;
    they will be shut up in prison
    and be punished[a] after many days.
    23 The moon will be dismayed,
    the sun ashamed;
    for the LORD Almighty will reign
    on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem,
    and before its elders—with great glory.
    All of Isaiah 24 is applicable to earthquakes unfortunately, in that it falls on everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by As_Caleb_Says! View Post
    Didn't Berkland say that there is a higher probability for an earthquake? Not that their would be one forsure?
    The Cascadia Subduction Zone could be far worse than the Japan quake/tsunami. The last time it had a quake, forests sank below sealevel from Northern California to Washington and died. They call them "Ghost Forests." The best research I have seen on the CSZ is out of Oregon State University. The next quake, whenever that is, will destroy the west coast. Potentially having tsunami heights as high as a 100'. Japans tsunami was only 30' tall.
    great, right up my ally. I wonder how far inland the damage would go?

Quote Originally Posted by mom4Yehoshua View Post
    You and I both sister. ((((hugs)))) God is in control and loves us. That is the only hope I have in all the possibilities that befall us. ((((more hugs)))
    Yikes! Me too! Huntington Beach, OC, CA.
    Der Linder:

Tethe Malkuthakh! (Aramaic)
    May Your Kingdom Come!

Thread started a year ago.

Is this where I say ?

Magnitude 6.1 quake jolts eastern Japan, no tsunami warning

"I am the Lord,
    your Holy One,
    the creator of Israel,
    your King."

Isaiah 43:15

According to IRIS, they've been hit with two 5.7s, a 6.1 and a 6.8. I can't imagine how frightening this must be and how difficult this last year has been. They just commemerated last year's EQ and tsunami.

Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17

A closed mouth gathers no feet. Unknown

Inside there's a thin woman trying to get out.
    I'm keeping her sedated with chocolate