Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The Ring of Fire

And to think that all of this most likely goes back to this:

In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep were broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. (Genesis 7:11)

Default Wow !

for God's mercy on the West Coast.

It is hard not to feel anxious about this since I live in Orange County, CA. My 24 year- old daughter lives right on the beach in Newport Beach, CA. That and the fact that I have a 9 and 11 year old. If i didn't have children, I wouldn't feel so nervous that this may occur.

I know God is in control, but it still is nerve wracking.
    MARANATHA!

Things with the animals and fish do seem to make sense now-wow

Got it Shonsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    It is hard not to feel anxious about this since I live in Orange County, CA. My 24 year- old daughter lives right on the beach in Newport Beach, CA. That and the fact that I have a 9 and 11 year old. If i didn't have children, I wouldn't feel so nervous that this may occur.

for mercy, Lord!

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Nightelf;

I suggest wearing a PFD 24/7 with a pack of MREs and a bottle of water. Our MODS must be protected.

PFD- Personal Flotation Device (life vest)
    MRE- US military ration, Meal - Ready to Eat.
    Ugh..... if I eat enough MRE's I'll be my own PFD..... putt-putting around in the water in circles.....
    I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth. (Rev. 3:8,10)

I'm a Navy mom.

I was reading a discussion on another forum and a couple of people who live in California reported that their pet dogs have been acting strange the past week or so. Does anyone here know anyone who reports likewise, or live in the area and have noticed anything similar, or other anomalies?

Quote Originally Posted by $teve View Post
    I was reading a discussion on another forum and a couple of people who live in California reported that their pet dogs have been acting strange the past week or so. Does anyone here know anyone who reports likewise, or live in the area and have noticed anything similar, or other anomalies?
    I am not anywhere near California, but my pets have been acting very strange the past two weeks, like being very clingy and wanting my attention, and not wanting me to leave their side. Strange.

Praying to go home soon!
    Come Lord Jesus and bring us home soon!

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast."
    Ephesians 2:8-9 NIV

I may not be perfect, but Jesus thinks I'm to die for!

"Strange" is "normal" for my animals.....
    I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth. (Rev. 3:8,10)

I'm a Navy mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelf View Post
    well, are your animals acting "normal"?...........

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Quote Originally Posted by cbressler1976 View Post
    well, are your animals acting "normal"?...........
    Uh..... normal for my cats is "strange".

They are acting "strange", so they are acting "normal".

I'm a Navy mom.

Uh..... normal for my cats is "strange".

They are acting "strange", so they are acting "normal".
    ....had to think about that one!!.....lol

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

mom4Yehoshua Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post

You and I both sister. ((((hugs)))) God is in control and loves us. That is the only hope I have in all the possibilities that befall us. ((((more hugs)))

Come Lord Jesus and bring us home soon!

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast."
    Ephesians 2:8-9 NIV

I may not be perfect, but Jesus thinks I'm to die for!

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    I think we'll have a premature "JC" Section.

Quick and no anesthesia. The shock will numb the pain.
    Yes, we may. The Lord may grow weary and decide to do a "JC section".
    I had an emergency C section 24 years ago and I can relate the feelings of instantaneous-ness and miraculousness to when we are
    "The wisdom of the prudent is to give thought to their ways, but the folly of fools is deception" Prov. 14:8

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and
    instruction" Prov 1:7

Exclamation Geologist predicts U.S. earthquake for the West Coast between 3/19 - 3/26

Hopefully this is okay to post (and hasn't already been posted). Here is a link to an interview with a geologist who predicts that an earthquake is due in the U.S. Apparently he also predicted the 1989 San Francisco earthquake days before it happened.

He says that strange animal beachings and deaths are one of the signs an earthquake is coming. He also noted a pattern in earthquakes along the "ring of fire" within the last year and the West Coast appears to be the next in line.

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/...624255c5721097

Here is a link to the same video, except this one includes a transcript of the conversation: http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/ca...erica-imminent
    Colossians 4:5-6
    5 Behave yourselves wisely [living prudently and with discretion] in your relations with those of the outside world (the non-Christians), making the very most of the time and seizing (buying up) the opportunity. 6 Let your speech at all times be gracious (pleasant and winsome), seasoned [as it were] with salt, [so that you may never be at a loss] to know how you ought to answer anyone [who puts a question to you].

We need to pray for the area.

Question Remember when they were all trying to figure out why all the dead fish & animals recently?

I had a feeling it would have something to do with a coming natural disaster. I read the report Thursday that this geologist had disclosed his opinion on the possible quake in California/Oregon and could only think about what it would do to so many lives all across the US. He does have credible substantiating facts and is not just 'predicting'. We've watched so many countries suffer such horrific disasters for years now. Given the fallen nature of the United States, I am surprised that we have not suffered such already. I expect such a tragedy to strike our nation, be it in California or even in an odd place, because He said it would be so. I would be very tempted to get out of Cali about now if I lived there, but we just can't run everytime can we? I prefer the rapture over a disaster but only my Savior knows His plans for me, so I will take it as it comes. (In Texas we just have to worry about tornadoes, especially here in tornado alley, had a BIG ONE in '79). I will protect my family the best I can and try to be prepared should I be assigned to weather a catastrophe, and pray that I can also help those in need at that time. His will be done. I am ready Lord, come what may. I love you and can't wait to bow at your feet!
    "The wisdom of the prudent is to give thought to their ways, but the folly of fools is deception" Prov. 14:8

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and
    instruction" Prov 1:7