Thread: Arab vs. Arab: PLO Denounces Assad for ‘Crimes against Humanity’

Exclamation Arab vs. Arab: PLO Denounces Assad for ‘Crimes against Humanity’

The PLO has denounced Syrian President Bashar Assad for “crimes against humanity’ after he herded 10,000 Arabs into a soccer stadium. Meanwhile, Spain offered Assad asylum but says his regime “is detached from reality.”

The focus of Assad’s latest vengeance is the al-Ramel neighborhood in the port city of Latakia, whose population consists of Arabs who are classified by the United Nations as “refugees” several generations after their forebears left Israel. They, as well as the rest of the millions of descendants of 'refugees' who live in the Arab countries bordering Israel, have been denied citizenship by host countries.
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/146842

It's like this for me: then

I don't know how much further into the corner that Assad can be pushed.

"A double minded man
    is unstable in all his ways."

James 1:8

Hello Pot!! I'd like to introduce you to a friend of mine, this is Kettle.....

Still can't shake the feeling that the destruction of Damascus might be self-inflicted from internal strife . . . I can't necessarily find in the Bible where it says definitively WHAT the cause of Damascus' destruction is. Anybody know for certain?
    "Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)