Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Apple Computers co-founder Steve Jobs passed away today at 56

Cry Apple Computers co-founder Steve Jobs passed away today at 56

"Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

Condolences to his friends and family.

I believe he died lost. Very sad...
    Proverbs 3:5,6
    Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths.

God gave incredible gifts to Steve Jobs, I hope he came to the foot of the cross before he died.
    Tall Timbers

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    God gave incredible gifts to Steve Jobs, I hope he came to the foot of the cross before he died.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    Me, too, TT. I was praying for that very thing to happen. And you know, one day we 'just may' find out that he did.

-Lynn

Praying for his family and lifting them up to the Lord, Amen.

Not sure what Jobs believed. I had been praying for him during his illness. I'm sure the Lord was there with him.

AC 17:26 From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. 27 God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us. 28 `For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, `We are his offspring.'

Default Steve Jobs of Apple Passed Away today

He had been critically ill for several months and had turned over operations to his CFO.

He was a brilliant man and led the "fusion of art and technology" in bringing up those wonderful things like iPad, iPod, iphone and this computer I am typing on.

Condolences to his family and to Apple.

'Walk humbly with the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in all your works and growing in the knowledge of God." Colossians 1:10 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by turalura View Post
    He had been critically ill for several months and had turned over operations to his CFO.

He was a brilliant man and led the "fusion of art and technology" in bringing up those wonderful things like iPad, iPod, iphone and this computer I am typing on.

Condolences to his family and to Apple.
    Incredible man who deserves to be in the "People" hall of fame. Forget all the "I" stuff, building the first Apple computer with Wozniak in his parents garage was just genius! I had read a stry many years back that they sold an old volkswagon to get the money to buy parts. A top entreprenuer the world will surely miss! BTW: I do not own an Apple anything, I just admire this man genius and always have.

ing for the Jobs family...
    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

Thanks to Apple and iMacs, I was able to finish a movie series, my childhood dream - and even top it with a 2-hour finale. Could never have done that on any other machine, and my series finish was a miracle, made to give God glory. I hope Mr. Jobs knew Christ.
    "The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death." - 1 Corinthians 15:26

I was able to use it as an opportunity to witness on FB.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    Thanks to Apple and iMacs, I was able to finish a movie series, my childhood dream - and even top it with a 2-hour finale. Could never have done that on any other machine, and my series finish was a miracle, made to give God glory. I hope Mr. Jobs knew Christ.
    Jobs was a buddhist

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2ten View Post
    Jobs was a buddhist
    That's what was said of him in magazines and articles, but we'll never know the real heart of the man
    "The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death." - 1 Corinthians 15:26

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    That's what was said of him in magazines and articles, but we'll never know the real heart of the man
    True!!

I just read an article describing Jobs' belief in Buddhism. Very sad indeed. I just hope that before he left this world, he cried out to the One True Savior.

"...but thou, O Lord, art a shield for me, my glory and the lifter of my head."
    Psalm 3:3

[scoff] Careful saying that online.

I can still feel the flames!

It is really sad to see how many people are deluded. I thought the saddest was the following statement: Jesus came to earth and died for all of us. Therefore, we are all going to heaven. I don't need salvation. I'm ALSO living a good life and trying to be nice.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

Default Truly sad

This is a big shock, I had huge repect for Steve Jobs and what he was given in gift this man was a visionary, he brought two companies back from the brink of no return, one created some of the greatest movies in animation, Toy Story and others, he also help bring back Disney along with that. But to revive apple and to see the become the company the are today, I do pray that he was able to hear about Christ but from what I have read he was into Buddism and new age. Beliefs, my heart goes out to his family and the people at Apple
    This righteousness is given through faith in[h] Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. (Romans 3:22-24 NIV)

He had everything you could ask for in his earthly life, but it means nothing to him now.

Praying for his family.

Rest in Peace Mr. Jobs. You were truly a visionary and a great asset to the world of technology.

Attached Images Attached Images

The irony of using an iPhone for this announcement.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...neral-protest/