Thread: Is this a decent website?

Default Is this a decent website?

I didn't want to ask on a non member page--in looking for info about IHOP I found the Christian Research Network--Ken Silva...??? Do we agree with these folks or not?

Thanks!

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Quote Originally Posted by lovePsalm40 View Post
    I didn't want to ask on a non member page--in looking for info about IHOP I found the Christian Research Network--Ken Silva...??? Do we agree with these folks or not?

Thanks!
    This topic is better suited for apostasy.

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

I visit apprising.org (Ken Silva's main site) just about every day, since he is just about the most current when reporting on apostasy matters.

I don't agree with *everything* he does, but overall his website is a good resource.

A caution, he writes at a university level, and almost every article is prefaced with "beating around the bush" background information and he uses *big words*... I often skip the first parts of his articles and scan down to the "meat"
    I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth. (Rev. 3:8,10)

I'm a Navy mom.

Ok, so Steve, are you saying it is not a good site then? I know IHOP is not ok (just asked for details why earlier) but the Ken Silva stuff?...Thanks!!

Ken Silva is very Calvinist. It colors many things he says, it can't help not to.
    Last edited by iSong6:3; October 18th, 2011 at 01:10 PM.
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything