Thread: NAR peddler says Don't Say Dominionism when talking to secular folks

Omaha Nebraska and Dreamland when I am sleeping

Default NAR peddler says Don't Say Dominionism when talking to secular folks

Lance Wallnau joins two other leading Seven Mountains proponents - Johnny Enlow and Os Hillman - to warn Christians not to using the phrase "dominion" or talk about "taking over" in front of secular or media audiences.

Wallnau: Part of my problem is that people will take my message, link their own interpretation to it and go out and talk about taking down high places, coming against the Devil - I am very particular where I use that language because you don't want to startle the horses out of the barn. If you're talking to a secular audience, you don't talk about having dominion over them, I mean, my gosh, that's what their afraid of, that's what the Left is saying the Right wants to do and the Right is saying the Left wants to do.

So the anxiety is based on misinformation. What I've said today is I want to find out who's anointed with the right ideas and I want to serve them - to be a Joseph, you're going to shape Pharaoh.

This whole idea of taking over, and that language of take over, it doesn't actually help - it's good for preaching to the choir, and it's shorthand if we interpret it right, but it's very bad for media.
    For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

Without true doctrine, I can understand his shame. There is no shame in the gospel. He has the wrong message, he is only to preach of the kingdom to come, because its not of this world.
    Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

related:

http://www.worldviewweekend.com/worl...pisodeid=19827

Brannon Howse: Aired October 17, 2011
    Topic: If a mid-south recreation director has to warn parents about their behavior over sports what does that tell us about how adults might act over something serious like massive inflation or an economic collapse?

Topic: Chuck Colson says “Is Mormonism a Cult?

Let me say right off: These questions are an enormous distraction in an important presidential campaign…

Let’s stop criticizing candidates for their religious convictions…

Stop talking about the candidates’ religion.

It’s distracting and it marginalizes Christianity in the public debate.”

Chuck this theological discussion is far more important than a presidential election and we believe what marginalizes Christianity is when people like you push

what many believe are ecumenical projects like Evangelicals and Catholics Together, the Manhattan Declaration and write curriculum for Christians with men like Rick Warren.

Does Colson not realize that a candidate’s worldview is largely based on his theology and doctrine which makes up his religion?

Is it so important to today’s Christian leaders that they win elections that they are willing to set aside important Biblical debates about the cult of Mormonism and their false Jesus and false gospel?

Would Colson say the same thing if an atheist were running for President or if Romney was running as a democrat?

Topic: Real Clear Politics article perfectly describes the “Third Way” we have been warning about for years.

Topic: Hear audio of a dominionist explaining why that term should not be used in front of the media.

Topic: Dominionism at Rick Joyner's MorningStar Ministries. Ryan Wyatt declares that a "mature, overcoming bride...operating at the same level" as Jesus did while on earth will release Jesus to return.

http://www.worldviewweekend.com/worl...pisodeid=19827

related:

Election-year goals of Christian group questioned
    (AP) A little-known segment of Christianity is gaining attention in the presidential race.

It's called dominionism, the view that Christians have a God-given mandate to run the world.

The issue came up after Republican Rick Perry's prayer rally. That event was organized by preachers whose rhetoric about the end times and the need for Christian influence in government is close to dominionism. Michele Bachmann drew similar questions when she called the separation of church and state a "myth."

Perry has never said anything that would directly link him to dominionism. Neither has Bachmann.

Still, scholars and activists have been debating whether dominionism is gaining popularity and more followers. Activists are alarmed. However, most religion scholars say the outlook is more of a problem than a threat to democracy.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...=Google+Reader

related:

QUOTE:

Wallnau: The Church is the local body of Christ, but what we’ve misunderstood is, the world system has to have teaching, because the only way you’re going to see nations made disciples is if we unpack what we’ve got in these systems.

What are these systems?

These are the systems that are in chaos right now because they haven’t been taught. Right now you’ve got, depending when you watch this broadcast, you got the Occupy Wall Street movement.

You know why? Because we didn’t Occupy Wall Street with kingdom principles regarding fiscal responsibility and discipline.

Now we got people who are frustrated, like Woodstock generation type, Next Generation people in the streets, who are upset because somebody didn’t deal with economics.

So if you don’t deal with economics, guess what? The Devil will send kings into that area who will screw it up.

If you don’t deal with the arts and the music and the literature and the songs and the culture that your children are being baptized into, guess what?

The Devil will send the influencers into the art world and they will pervert your kids thinking. If you don’t start to control truth in media and conscience in media so there is accountability, the Devil will send kings who will dominate the information process.

If you don’t start to get a hold of government responsibility and laws properly framed that have a biblical worldview…these people that are there, unfortunately, not only are they under the Kingdom of Darkness, when they meet us they don’t always meet the best of us,

we should be like Josephs who are solving problems, we shouldn’t be like angry prophets who are upset with the way the world is getting screwed up.

Education mountain, I tell you, either we go there or the Devil sends people there.