Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nest Full of Baby Dinosaurs Discovered

Default Nest Full of Baby Dinosaurs Discovered

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/...ed/?test=faces

Researchers believe sand entombed the dinosaur family while the members were still alive.
    All were found at Djadochta Formation, Tugrikinshire, Mongolia, where it's believed sand “rapidly overwhelmed and entombed” the youngsters while they were still alive.

Gee, do you think a flood caused it?
    Please ask The Lord to open my daughter's heart, Thank you!

Israel

The answer to your question is YES!!! The thing is, will anyone who doesn't believe in the Biblical God think a flood caused this?

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
    For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

Nah, it was evolution deciding that the tiny dinos weren't strong enough to survive.

mmmmmmmm, could be!
    There's nothing our LORD JESUS CHRIST can't do!!!!

sandstorm?

That is so cool!

I'm also a FIRM BELIEVER in the theory that the flood wiped out the Dino's (or most of them). Most fossil beds contain multiple skeletons of various animals, and by multiple that could mean hundreds. Not much else could cause this but rapids from a flood.
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenguin View Post
    Nah, it was evolution deciding that the tiny dinos weren't strong enough to survive.
    That or it was from the Texas sized meteor that caused a global catastrophe.

Someone just pulled the sand over thier eyes!

CAN WE GO NOW?!!!

The Senior Member of the Peanut Gallery is ready to go HOME NOW!!!

Surmises the dangers to the baby dinosaurs. . .
    "the (in)famous Velociraptor, a smallish nasty theropod with bad breath, for whom babies such as these would have made a nice bon bon," he continued."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/...#ixzz1eCYe9Q6j

Uh huh, and we know this how?! Boy these guys' balloons don't touch earth very often.
    Proverbs 18:10
    The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Florian9 View Post
    I'm also a FIRM BELIEVER in the theory that the flood wiped out the Dino's (or most of them). Most fossil beds contain multiple skeletons of various animals, and by multiple that could mean hundreds. Not much else could cause this but rapids from a flood.
    I live in Colorado. The altitude where I live is 6,080 feet. If you walk into open fields, it is not uncommon to find sea shells in the closed position. When sea shells die, they open. These shells were obviously killed in such a swift and overwhelming manner, that they could not open upon death. If you explore the Rocky Mountains, there are sea shells here and there as well. Some are in the open position, but many are closed. This is further proof to me that the Rockies were under water for a period of time, long enough for sea shells to accumulate on them. I am a FIRM believer that the Flood was so devastating and so overwhelming in its totality, we won't truly have an understanding of all its effects until after we are Raptured.
    One Day Closer

Thats way cool. I always wonder though that if the flood destroyed the Dinosaurs, why didnt Noah save two of each kind?

Probably because there was not enough time to build an ark in the size required to carry them! :-)

Smile my thought is.....

Noah did nothing to bring the animals in....he didn't "round 'em up...and bring 'em in"....they came...through the unction of the HOLY SPIRIT....like ...getting saved...those animals that GOD spoke to....and obeyed HIS voice....were "saved"..

I think God sent the "good stock".

There is a very funny "Far Side" cartoon: Noah and the animals are standing around a dead thing on the deck of the ark. It's a unicorn. Noah says "That's it for the unicorns, all carnivores are now confined to "C" deck."

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

the flood. duh!

Seems to me the Flood would have thrown the babes out of there nest (if it were a wave of water). My guess is that a mudslide/sandslide caused by the heavy rains overtook them and then the floods came...??? I would think many were overtaken by the flood waters. Interesting to ponder, but the flood was definitely the root cause.
    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

There's a reason that most ancient cultures have worldwide flood legends, you know. I remember in our Spanish class we had to read a legend similar to a lot of things...about people who encountered a giant serpent, which spat water out of its mouth until the whole world was flooded, the people had to flee to a lone mountaintop, they would send out a dove to see if there was any dry land anywhere, and when they finally descended they all magically spoke different languages. Now THAT'S a lot of stories in one legend.

Fortunately the Holy Spirit revealed the truth on these matters or else it would be one big answerless mystery lost to time.
    "The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death." - 1 Corinthians 15:26

Quote Originally Posted by Not Perfect, But Forgiven View Post
    I live in Colorado. The altitude where I live is 6,080 feet. If you walk into open fields, it is not uncommon to find sea shells in the closed position. When sea shells die, they open. These shells were obviously killed in such a swift and overwhelming manner, that they could not open upon death. If you explore the Rocky Mountains, there are sea shells here and there as well. Some are in the open position, but many are closed. This is further proof to me that the Rockies were under water for a period of time, long enough for sea shells to accumulate on them. I am a FIRM believer that the Flood was so devastating and so overwhelming in its totality, we won't truly have an understanding of all its effects until after we are Raptured.
    Interesting about the shells--had no idea about that. I can only imagine what is found in the Rockies. I've read numerous articles about Sea "life" being found up in the Himalayan Mountains in Northern India/Tibet. I also used to live in Northern Mexico--where the altitude is about 5,000 feet. Driving down to my cousins ranch through the desert, you cannot help but notice near the tips of these desert type mountains (not fully stone) a clear line on every single mountain that looks like it was an old water-line, as if they were underwater for some extended period with just the peaks exposed. It'll be amazing what we'll learn post-rapture. Gosh, hope my immortal brain will be able to file away all of the information without me forgetting!
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

A theory I have heard about Dinosaurs on the ark is that dino's actually were on the ark but due to the effects of the flood they weren't able to live as long. You see, reptiles never stop growing and with the living conditions before the flood, they were able to live for hundreds of years and get as large as the fossils that we find today. What has been discussed that Noah actually did bring 2 of each type of animal and when it came to dinos he brought the young instead of the very old (which anyone would have done).