There will be babies born during the Tribulation sometimes after the Rapture, locusts from the bottomless pit were commanded not to harm anything except those who do not have the seal of God in their foreheads. Will they harm the babies and children because they do not have the seal of God on their foreheads? Or maybe they will be protected by God? Kinda reminded me of the Flood and Sodom and Gomorrah where all the babies and children perished so they were not protected by God, will that applied to children in Revelation 9 as well (except there will be no death for 5 months)? It's just so sad to think about it.
1) And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2) And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3) And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4) And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5) And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6) And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.