Thread: Iran Revolutionary Guard raises alert ahead of possible strike, report says

Exclamation Iran Revolutionary Guard raises alert ahead of possible strike, report says

Iran Revolutionary Guard raises alert ahead of possible strike, report says

Western intelligence sources, speaking with U.K.'s Telegraph newspaper, say chief of military corps issues orders to disperse long-range missile batteries, heighten security.

Iran's Revolutionary Guard has raised its alertness level fearing a military strike by a foreign power, Western intelligence sources told the U.K. newspaper the Telegraph on Monday.

According to the Telegraph report, the commander of the Revolutionary Guard Mohammed Ali Jaafari issued a command to raise operational readiness, fearing what the report called "potential external strikes and covert attacks. "

Raised readiness levels, the sources indicated, included plans to disperse the country's long-range missile batteries, as well as sending artillery and guard units to "key defensive positions."
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-e...-says-1.399729

Something is going on here. The Iranian Revolutionary Guard is raising its alert levels and positioning in defense of possible external military strikes. As per the other thread posted by Lucid, Iranians are becoming anxious of an imminent strike and reacting accordingly.

Is the critical mass moment upon us? Every indication
    would suggest that it might just be and it would appear
    that there is a daily point of decision being made.
    http://rr-bb.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2301&dateline=1357777  734
    I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
    Psalm 16:8 KJV

The suspense is killing me!!!

In all seriousness, we really have to be on the verge of something major. Whether it is a coming war or economic collapse, too many things are hanging by a thread to hold on much longer. While we know that God can delay anything as long as He sees fit, it is just really hard to imagine at this point things remaining in a holding pattern. Knowing what will happen when all these threads break makes it seem like it cannot be very long before God scoops us up. I don't know about you guys, but every single day now the anticipation grows stronger and the detachment from this world grows. I feel like I have taken a deep breath and am waiting to take the plunge into the water. Maybe that is another reason why I am so anxious for our departure- I don't know how much longer I can hold my breath!
    "Jesus said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it."

Luke 9:23-24 (NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by God'sGraceInMe View Post
    The suspense is killing me!!!

In all seriousness, we really have to be on the verge of something major. Whether it is a coming war or economic collapse, too many things are hanging by a thread to hold on much longer. While we know that God can delay anything as long as He sees fit, it is just really hard to imagine at this point things remaining in a holding pattern. Knowing what will happen when all these threads break makes it seem like it cannot be very long before God scoops us up. I don't know about you guys, but every single day now the anticipation grows stronger and the detachment from this world grows. I feel like I have taken a deep breath and am waiting to take the plunge into the water. Maybe that is another reason why I am so anxious for our departure- I don't know how much longer I can hold my breath!
    I agree! It does look like something big is about to happen. We may be gone to see Isaiah 17:1. I don't know this for certain, but we know the rapture can happen at any time(imminent) so we may or may not be here to see Damascus a ruinous heap. God has the order of events all planned out so time will tell how this plays out. These are exciting times we live in to be the generation to see what is happening. I want to go home!
    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

When a military force is kept on alert long enough, it eventually becomes a not very alert alert... Maybe Israel will wear them down a bit that way before actually going after them.
    Tall Timbers

As Terry pointed out in his nearing midnight weekly article this week, Jesus said the end times would be marked by wars and rumors of wars. These times fully qualify as never before.
    Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    When a military force is kept on alert long enough, it eventually becomes a not very alert alert... Maybe Israel will wear them down a bit that way before actually going after them.
    Mossad has Irans guards and military so strung out and jumpy from all these covert attacks it's gotta take its toll. They really must be going crazy over there, wondering where the next covert attack will come from. From the sky? Land? Computer virus? Internal spys?

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Now Israel can let them run practice drills and deal with false alarms for months. Then they will be shuffling out to more "drills" with wife beaters on, boots untied and cracking jokes, but this time bombs will actually be dropping. Textbook psy-ops. Whats crazy is that this is the most open and overt way to go about it and its actually working.