Thread: test

Default test

didn't work
    1 CORINTHIANS 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

ROMANS 1:16-17 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
    For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

{YOU TUBE VIDEO]xGb6lP4FVeg[/YOU TUBE VIDEO}
    Test

still not working
    1 CORINTHIANS 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

ROMANS 1:16-17 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
    For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Quote Originally Posted by AnyMinute View Post
    {YOU TUBE VIDEO]xGb6lP4FVeg[/YOU TUBE VIDEO}
    Test
    The youtube bracketing is incorrect - use the [ and ] not the { and } when making brackets manually.

ETA - An easier way is to just use the YouTube auto bracketing tool in advanced posting options

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

nope

Quote Originally Posted by Steve53 View Post
    The youtube bracketing is incorrect - use the [ and ] not the { and } when making brackets manually.

How did you do that?

Thanks Will try again.

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

How did you do that?

Thanks Will try again.
    Check out my post above (since amended).

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

So far, so good. Will look for advanced posting options. Thanks Steve53!

How did you do that?

Thanks Will try again.
    If you want to see how someone did it, just open the post with a 'quote', and look at it. Then you can just close it without actually posting it. At least that is what I do. I never have figured out how to do it with the video option.

Wow, Thanks Perri. I learned 2 new things today, looks like I'll be down here in this section for a while today.

Wow, Thanks Perri. I learned 2 new things today, looks like I'll be down here in this section for a while today.
    You are welcome. Now if we could only find the automatic Youtube button that is mention in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Perri View Post
    You are welcome. Now if we could only find the automatic Youtube button that is mention in another thread.
    And the advanced posting options

Quote Originally Posted by Steve53 View Post

ETA - An easier way is to just use the YouTube auto bracketing tool in advanced posting options
    Was Buzz messing with us? He used a mix of (), {},[], in the sticky above.

Was Buzz messing with us? He used a mix of (), {},[], in the sticky above.
    He had to do it that way, otherwise the board would, by default, make it into a link or actual video and he didn't want to do that; he wanted you to visually observe what he did. So using the wrong bracket 'tricks' it.
    I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
    For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor;
    no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Psalm 84:10-11

Quote Originally Posted by Jacinth View Post
    He had to do it that way, otherwise the board would, by default, make it into a link or actual video and he didn't want to do that; he wanted you to visually observe what he did. So using the wrong bracket 'tricks' it.
    Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the help, in both threads. I know it must be frustrating trying to show someone how to do something on-line, your patience and time is very much appriciated.

My apologies to Buzz for showing my computer illiteracy.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the help, in both threads. I know it must be frustrating trying to show someone how to do something on-line, your patience and time is very much appriciated..
    It is not a problem at all as long as I have the time and someone gets something out of it. There are plenty of areas where I also have computer illiteracy!
    I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
    For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor;
    no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Psalm 84:10-11

still testing

test

Read Here...

Yes!!! Thank You Jacinth!