Thread: Help with MP3 player......

Question Help with MP3 player......

I am thinking I want to get an MP3 player for sermons and music. I wanted to know if anyone has a suggestion for something $200 or under that would suit this purpose.

My understanding about IPod's is that everything has to come from ITunes. Is this correct? I want to be able to download sermons and music (maybe onto the computer) and then transfer to the player. I want to be able to use it in any room, so I am assuming that it would need to be docked with external speakers.

I know I don't make a lot of sense, but I also know you are great at deciphering!

Thank you

Do you have a cell phone? A lot of those come with MP3 capability.
    The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
    Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
    (Psa 19:1b-2)

No, my cell phone is just an ordinary cell phone that I keep for emergency use. $100 a year is all it cost.

I want something like an iPod, and maybe I need to spend more but it doesn't have to have internet capabilities, in fact, I don't think I would care for that.
    I was thinking another brand might be cheaper.

i love my little sanzo-40.00 at Target -i don't know any techy details- it's maroon, I download sermons from the internet and music from cd's through my computer. I learned about it from RR. I don't use speakers with it or know if they are available. Good luck!

There are so many options now these days for MP3. There are also a number of Android options as well, including small tablets for reasonable prices.

I Have Zune. Microsoft's mp3 player. I love mine. I have podcasts, sermons, videos from youtube. Even Tv shows. But you can pretty much put anything on it. And if you put free version of realplayer on your computer, you can convert music and videos to use on the Zune.
    Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
    You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
    12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
    O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
    Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

Default I like my iPod touch..

You can import in any mp3file into iTunes. Also rss feeds with mp3's. Comes with Bluetooth which gives you options with speakers and head phones.

I have an RCA Pearl. It cost $30.

It plays audio, or music files.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

Thank you so much for all of your replies. I am going to have to do considerable research to see exactly what I want. I have such a hard time making up my mind.

I saw the 30 Gig Zune on eBay several times for $69 to$95. These were all from Hong Kong and I wondered what the gimic was? The regular price here for a new one is around $350.