Thread: Where's my browser menu?!

Default Where's my browser menu?!

I don't know if the latest packet of updates to Windows 7 did this or what, but I opened up Internet Explorer (I have DSL) and all I have is the one line at the time with where I can type in the site I want - no menu and no "favorites." (I put that in quotes becasue it's not my Favorites folder,but it's the menu where I get my Favorites from and also where I can click on 2-3 other sites I have listed on it so I can just click instead of typing them in.)

There's also nothing ont he bottom of the internet window.

Could someone please help me find the menu? Thanks.
    John 3:16 (KJV) For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.

It sounds like you Downloaded IE9 ...the update browser. Your favorites are located to the right in the form of a Star. Click the star in the upper right area to view favorites.

Your address bar should be towards the left, similar location just a tad smaller

Try pressing the "F11" key and see if that works.
    Matthew 22:36-40

36 "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?" 37 And He said to him, " 'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.' 38 "This is the great and foremost commandment. 39 "The second is like it, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' 40 "On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets."

In I.E., right click somewhere near the top of the window and you'll see you can select from up to four bars to display. Select the ones you want. The new version you probably received may have been set to default to no bars... but fortunately it lets you change that.
    Tall Timbers

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    In I.E., right click somewhere near the top of the window and you'll see you can select from up to four bars to display. Select the ones you want. The new version you probably received may have been set to default to no bars... but fortunately it lets you change that.
    Hey, thanks, that worked!

At least my parents will be glad I still have questions; they got DSL a couple months ago and their questions about the Internet are much more elentary. They love learning,t hough, which is keeping them young.
    John 3:16 (KJV) For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.