Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will the Anti Christ be Jewish?

Default Will the Anti Christ be Jewish?

I have always believed the Anti-Christ will be Jewish, as I have in the past (before the internet) rang up Jewish Rabbis and asked them what they are looking for in their coming Messiah. And they have said that he MUST come from the line of David etc...

The other interesting fact is the Muslims also believe that their Mahdi is from the line of David.

So can he be a Roman Prince from the line of David, hey? Otherwise, the Jews won't listen to him, or think he's their Messiah etc...

Also, he is 'imitating' and trying to look like the real Messiah, Jesus Christ, so he has to have the characteristics that Christ had/has etc..

There are differing opinions by Bible scholars, some say yes and some say no:

"...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

DOH!!!

My pre-paid internet would be sucked dry if I were to view those two youtude clips

Can you sum them up for me, please? When you have time too, that is.

IMHO, the Antichrist won't be Jewish.

He won't be pretending to anyone that he is the biblical Messiah. He will be "anti-Christ" and will say blasphemous things against His name. He will seek to be a "better" substitute, not the real thing. He'll be so full of pride that he will want to be worshipped for HIMSELF and not because everyone thinks he's "Someone Else".

The Jews won't be deceived into signing a seven-year covenant with him because they'll think he's the biblical Messiah. They'll do it because they'll think he is a political leader who is pro-Israel and who can be trusted to look out for their best interests.

Given the fact that he is going to be the worst persecutor of the Jews that they have ever known in all their history, it would be very strange indeed if he himself was also a Jew.
    Hey, Dad......ARE WE THERE YET?

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney Spider View Post
    The false prophet [however] will be Jewish. The Jews would not accept a prophet who isn't.
    KARL

"..receiving the word with all readiness of mind and searching the scriptures daily to see if these things are so."
    Acts 17;11

"I am the Good Shepherd, I know my sheep and my sheep know me."
    Jn 10;14

"Let no one judge you in respect of an holy day or of the sabbath day." Col 2;16

He won't be pretending to anyone that he is the biblical Messiah. He will be "anti-Christ" and will say blasphemous things against His name. He will seek to be a "better" substitute, not the real thing. He'll be so full of pride that he will want to be worshipped for HIMSELF and not because everyone thinks he's "Someone Else".

The Jews won't be deceived into signing a seven-year covenant with him because they'll think he's the biblical Messiah. They'll do it because they'll think he is a political leader who is pro-Israel and who can be trusted to look out for their best interests.

Given the fact that he is going to be the worst persecutor of the Jews that they have ever known in all their history, it would be very strange indeed if he himself was also a Jew.
    Agree with this.
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Micha View Post
    DOH!!!

My pre-paid internet would be sucked dry if I were to view those two youtude clips

Can you sum them up for me, please? When you have time too, that is.
    Oops sorry, my dear. I will attempt ASAP to give you at least a breakdown on which person says yea and nay.

Quote Originally Posted by tfcrew View Post
    The false prophet [however] will be Jewish. The Jews would not accept a prophet who isn't.
    I thought that people generally believed the FP was going to be a Pope who would meld Christianity and Islam together into the OWR. Now I'm confused.

I think if you go to the writings of Clarence Larkin at www.raptureforums.com , on the left, select Last Day Charts , then scroll down to Chapter 19: The AntiChrist and this study will clear up alot. It is according to scriptures and makes comparisons between OT and NT scriptures. I think you will find this very enlightning....... Also I found several other chapters very informing such as Spirit World, the Church,,,,to name a few. Also if you scroll on down below the chapters you will find study charts that match the chapters........Enjoy ,,,,,,,, I have studying here for years ,,,it is a great tool.!!!!!!

In the middle of the tribulation he will take his seat in Israel’s rebuilt Temple and claim to be God Himself (2 Thess. 2:4).

So then why would they (the Jews) let him inside the Temple in the first place, if they didn't believe he was Jewish???

I thought that people generally believed the FP was going to be a Pope who would meld Christianity and Islam together into the OWR. Now I'm confused.
    Yeah, me too and I'm now confused too.

And why do the Muslims believe their Messiah will be from the line of David?

Hazrat Mahdi (as) will rule the Jews with the laws of the Prophets David (as) and Solomon (as)
    From their own site-

http://www.awaitedmahdi.com/article.php?id=20697

“One [Hazrat Mahdi (as)] from my Ahl al-Bayt [Dynasty of King David] will emerge. He will fill the earth with justice, just as it was previously filled with oppression and with enmity.”

http://www.imammahdiarrival.com/The%...am%20Mahdi.pdf

St John of Damascus of the 8th Century, whose authority is recognized by all Christian denominations, states that the Anti Christ 1) will be a Jew 2) will come to the Jews 3) will be accepted by the Jews.

(See: Exposition Of The Orthodox Faith, Book IV:26)

Jesus Christ affirmed this when he warned the Jews: “I am come in my Father’s Name but you will not receive Me. Another will come in his own name and him you will receive.”
    (St John 5:43)

ALSO this verse-

Daniel 11:37

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Weird, I never knew others didn't believe that the AC wasn't Jewish until recently. I've just always believed that.

The Bible says the Antichrist will be called the Assyrian, will come out of the people who destroyed the Temple, and will deny the God of his fathers. The 12th Imam bears a very striking resemblance to the rider on the white horse. So maybe the Antichrist is an ethnic Jew, born in or around Syria, gained political power in western Europe, and converted to (or at least appeared to do so) to Islam. Or, and much more likely, he'll be someone no one saw coming even with some foreknowledge of his background.
    Ephesians 3:17-18
    That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

"It is by faith alone we are saved, but not by faith which is alone."

And why do the Muslims believe their Messiah will be from the line of David?

Hazrat Mahdi (as) will rule the Jews with the laws of the Prophets David (as) and Solomon (as)
    From their own site-

http://www.awaitedmahdi.com/article.php?id=20697

“One [Hazrat Mahdi (as)] from my Ahl al-Bayt [Dynasty of King David] will emerge. He will fill the earth with justice, just as it was previously filled with oppression and with enmity.”

http://www.imammahdiarrival.com/The%...am%20Mahdi.pdf

St John of Damascus of the 8th Century, whose authority is recognized by all Christian denominations, states that the Anti Christ 1) will be a Jew 2) will come to the Jews 3) will be accepted by the Jews.

(See: Exposition Of The Orthodox Faith, Book IV:26)

Jesus Christ affirmed this when he warned the Jews: “I am come in my Father’s Name but you will not receive Me. Another will come in his own name and him you will receive.”
    (St John 5:43)
    Don't forget, Muhammad had read the OT and NT before he wrote his dark-angel-inspired book.

Since it's satanic, we don't believe it has any original, correct prophecies. satan cannot see into the future, only God can. It doesn't matter what their *prophecies* say. Btw, they also believe their mahdi has been hiding in a well for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds (forgot how many hundreds) of years until it is time for him to be revealed. He's a figment of their lore, he does not exist.

So then why would the Jews let him inside the Temple in the first place, if they didn't believe he was Jewish???
    There will be no choice. It isn't a case of allowing...It is a case of the powerful doing what they want.

At this time, the Jews will become a hunted people [just like Nazi Europe]

The pope =the false prophet?
    What Jew would believe that the pope would be a prophet?
    KARL

"..receiving the word with all readiness of mind and searching the scriptures daily to see if these things are so."
    Acts 17;11

"I am the Good Shepherd, I know my sheep and my sheep know me."
    Jn 10;14

"Let no one judge you in respect of an holy day or of the sabbath day." Col 2;16

Okay, this isn't a great way to find out who the AC is, but I do like looking at it from all angles etc...

This is what the Muslims think the AC will be-

http://www.shariahprogram.ca/article...-messiah.shtml

Dajjal will be a Jew. His distinguishing feature is that he will be one-eyed and the word “Kafir” or “unbeliever” will be written on his forehead.

That he is a Jew is confirmed from another hadis, which says that his followers will be mainly of Jewish religion.

Other non-believers and hypocrites will follow him as well.

The main thing to note about Dajjal is that very few people will be able to recognize him. Even those who have been warned about him can easily be misled by his deeds. Therefore, every Muslim has been instructed in the hadith of the Holy Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) to learn Surah Al-Kahf. The person who knows this surah by heart will be able to recognize Dajjal, by spotting “Kafir” written on his forehead. If someone cannot learn the whole surah, then the first and the last ruku should be learnt and they will suffice as well.

“I have told you so much about the Dajjal (Anti-Christ) that I am afraid you may not understand. The Anti-Christ is short, hen-toed, woolly-haired, one-eyed, an eye-sightless, and neither protruding nor deep-seated. If you are confused about him, know that your Lord is not one-eyed.”
    [Sunan of Abu-Dawud #4306]

Here, I may mention that the Jews will view Dajjal as their “Messiah” whose advent, according to them, has been foretold in their religious books and traditions. Of course we as Muslims know, that the person whose coming was foretold in their books was Hadhrat Isa (alayhis salam) but since the Jews never accepted him as such, the Dajjal will be their “Messiah.” Hence, his major followers will be the Jews.

Dajjal will be a powerful personality in this world. He will attract loads of people; his voice will be heard in the East and the West. The latter, given the present day communication technology in the form of satellite television and Internet, doesn’t seem surprising.

The main aim of Dajjal will be to try and convince people that he is God Almighty. He will try and deviate people from the Right Path and join his ranks. To achieve that end and to convince people with true faith, he will kill and then re-create the same person. This will prove to be sufficient to gain him more followers, especially the ones who have weak faith. But we must remember at all times, that he will definitely not be anywhere near God.

Abdul Kareem bin Saleh al Humaid has mentioned in his booklet about Sheikhul Islam who writes about Dajjal as follows:
    “Since Dajjal will claim divinity, Nabi (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) had informed us of two clear differentiating factors:
    1. Dajjal will be one-eyed whereas Allah is not.
    2. No-one can see Allah until death. Even though Dajjal will be a kafir, Nabi (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) mentioned this because such miraculous feats will be displayed by him, which will strengthen any doubts within the hearts of normal people (regarding him being Allah.”

FASCINATING, HUH????

The Bible says the Antichrist will be called the Assyrian, will come out of the people who destroyed the Temple, and will deny the God of his fathers. The 12th Imam bears a very striking resemblance to the rider on the white horse. So maybe the Antichrist is an ethnic Jew, born in or around Syria, gained political power in western Europe, and converted to (or at least appeared to do so) to Islam. Or, and much more likely, he'll be someone no one saw coming even with some foreknowledge of his background.
    Yep, that makes sense to me!

Don't forget, Muhammad had read the OT and NT before he wrote his dark-angel-inspired book.

Since it's satanic, we don't believe it has any original, correct prophecies. satan cannot see into the future, only God can. It doesn't matter what their *prophecies* say. Btw, they also believe their mahdi has been hiding in a well for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds (forgot how many hundreds) of years until it is time for him to be revealed. He's a figment of their lore, he does not exist.
    Yeah, I know, but they believe that the time is close as well. And they believe that the Mahdi is going to sign a ' 7 Year Peace Treaty' of some sort.
    So, they will fall for the AC hook line and sinker as well.

It's just very interesting to read what they believe etc...

I don't believe it's inspired at all.

kissimmeeman Guest

It really won't be hard for the anti-Christ to find a world full of followers in no time. Let's take Michael Jackson for instance. Not trying to relate him to the anti-Christ but look at how this guy who sang songs was worshiped from California to Europe and back around. The guy could have said everyone cut their right toe off and I'll come for a visit and there's no telling how many people would have done it. Basically he could be from the world of entertainment, even athletes, because these people are already worshiped more than anything in this world.

I agree with what Sydney has posted here.

I do think the false prophet might be Jewish.

Revelation states this about the antichrist: Rev 13:1 And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. The "sea" is used in the bible to describe the gentile nations. Revelation 13:11 says this: Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. The earth is generally representative of the nation of Israel. So, it is a good possibility the false prophet will be Jewish.