Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Thread: Liberal Mob Rage & Protests on Occupy Wall Street

are they still there?

arn't their 15 minutes up yet?
    For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Cor 1:18

Apostasy Occupy Wall Street

It would appear that our good friends the Occupiers have found a new low. I absolutely laugh when I hear these people complain about not being taken seriously. Really? REALLY??? Vandalizing a sanctuary is connected to unfair wallstreet big wigs HOW???? HOW??? In an earlier article on Fox News today there were two churches that reported issues, this one and one other so this was not an isolated incident. I wonder if there are others that chose not to report it. In that article it was said that these two churches were offering shelter to the protesters. It would seem to me that if anyone hadn't lost complete respect for these people before, here is a good reason to start.

Members of the Occupy Wall Street movement urinated on a cross, desecrated a church and threw Bibles at police officers in separate incidents over the weekend.

Protesters in San Francisco occupied an abandoned hotel and began attacking police – hurling bricks and Bibles at officers.

“Once they gained access [to the hotel], some of them made it to the top of the roof and they began to throw Bibles down at the officers,” San Francisco Police Dept. spokesman Carlos Manfredi told ABC News.

Several officers were injured in the attack.

In New York City, Occupy protesters allegedly urinated on a cross inside a Brooklyn church.

“An occupier peed inside the building and the pee came into contact with a cross,” wrote Rabbi Chaim Gruber in a note to the New York Post.

The Occupy Wall Street movement has a history of participants urinating and defecating in public.

The group has also been accused of desecrating West Park Presbyterian Church. The pastor ordered 60 protesters to leave the sanctuary after someone stole a bronze lid from the $12,500 baptismal font.

“It was like pissing on the 99 percent,” an angry Rev. Bob Brashear told the New York Post.

The pastor supports the Occupy movement – but is outraged over their behavior.

“Even in the 1980s when we had a lot of crack addicts etc. in the neighborhood, and even robbing people in the church, that particular religious symbol had never really been disturbed before,” the pastor told CBS News. “I tried to make it clear that I don’t believe in collective punishment but I do believe in collective accountability and responsibility.”

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes...ow-bibles.html
    "And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other."
    MTHW 24:31

I don't understand what the church and this so-called political group have in common. The articles I read said that the occupiers were being allowed to stay in the church.
    Come to me all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Satan has his little helpers running around all over the place these days. These "occupiers" better be glad we follow Jesus and not that satanic Islam allah rock idol god or they would be chased out of town and the ones caught would have their heads cutoff. Obama is behind all of this. He wants his little Marxist riots to help him win office again. Who knows, might even be atheists on crack acting like fools.

Quote Originally Posted by HisVessel View Post
    I don't understand what the church and this so-called political group have in common. The articles I read said that the occupiers were being allowed to stay in the church.
    I got the impression it was the Pastor at the West Park Presbyterian Church and the Rabbi (Which really makes me scrath my head...) at the other that supported the Occupiers. I am assuming the "movement" as it is loosly referred to. Not sure if this was a personal choice or if the congregations agreed to allow them to stay in the building. I guess it was not so much a wise idea.
    "And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other."

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Satan has his little helpers running around all over the place these days. These "occupiers" better be glad we follow Jesus and not that satanic Islam allah rock idol god or they would be chased out of town and the ones caught would have their heads cutoff. Obama is behind all of this. He wants his little Marxist riots to help him win office again. Who knows, might even be atheists on crack acting like fools.
    or Nephilim.

RanYakumo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHIM! View Post
    I got the impression it was the Pastor at the West Park Presbyterian Church and the Rabbi (Which really makes me scrath my head...) at the other that supported the Occupiers. I am assuming the "movement" as it is loosly referred to. Not sure if this was a personal choice or if the congregations agreed to allow them to stay in the building. I guess it was not so much a wise idea.
    Well, if the Occupiers continue their behavior, something tells me they won't be allowed to stay for much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHIM! View Post
    or Nephilim.
    I never thought of that!! If Obama is behind it, no wonder....

Oh Chris....what an awful looking morphing photo!!! How'd you do that?

Sure makes you think....

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

OK Chris. Rule [11].

Not sayin isn't always not sayin.

Of course if you're simply inferring he's just another minnion..... then OK. But be clear.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

"Satan's little helpers" seems pretty "minion-clear". O is a punk who couldn't qualify to be in the AC's road crew, or even play tambourine for the Grateful Nephilim.

Okay Chris that is beyond creepy...my whole body is now itching. Thanks,
    Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    "Satan's little helpers" seems pretty "minion-clear". O is a punk who couldn't qualify to be in the AC's road crew, or even play tambourine for the Grateful Nephilim.
    There is a pretty good chance he would play golf with him though!

If he's allowed to caddy, the bag better be checked regularly.

Oooooh, Chris!!! Warn a girl before you spring something like that!!!
    "Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    OK Chris. Rule [11].

Not sayin isn't always not sayin.

Of course if you're simply inferring he's just another minnion..... then OK. But be clear.
    He's just another minion of the devil. He's not the AC. I wasn't inferring that. I was just remembering that picture I had when the other poster mentioned the nephillim, it was for shock value.

I hesitated to read this thread for the title.

It reminds me of the Occupy group that had that golden calf, remember that? Hmmm, what is the spirit behind this?
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

I am such a hopeless geek.

Where did they get the Bibles?

I had a real itch to do a handout when I found I had some occupy Houston. God said No.

Now I see why He said no.

Throwing a Bible and hurting someone with it; not really covered in Hebrews 4:12

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

Quote Originally Posted by Acts5:41 View Post
    I am such a hopeless geek.

Where did they get the Bibles?

I had a real itch to do a handout when I found I had some occupy Houston. God said No.

Now I see why He said no.

Throwing a Bible and hurting someone with it; not really covered in Hebrews 4:12

Doesn't it seem ironic we have a situation here where police officers usually throw the book at criminals but in this case criminals throw the good book at police officers?