Thread: New Member-South Dakota

Default New Member-South Dakota

Just wanted to say-Hello. Been reading over Rapture Ready for quite a few years. Just thougt I'd join the forum. God Bless

Welcome, Foche4.

Please tell us how you came to know Jesus and who He is to you.
    Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith... (Hebrews 12:2)

Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ...(Philippians 1:6)

Default Coming to Jesus

I always loved Jesus, but had a semi rough childhood that left me angry. I wasn't a good husbandfather with my wife/kids, then had a come to Jesus moment one night. I realized I was becoming my father and sex abuse as a child finally hit me hard. Found myself breaking down to my wife and last 2 years has been awesome. Wife saved me and never gave up on me. Jesus is with me, I still have some times of anger, but I just pray for God to come n help me and things become good again.
    lnvolved in church, bible study group, helping a friend who is sentenced to Life in prison and things going for the better. Bible prophecy intrigues me alot, and it hurts me that we are not supporting Israel enough. Hoping we get a Christian brother in Office soon. I like current President on some issues-jus not sure why he turned his back on Israel. Thanks

Welcome to RR, Foche4!
    Tall Timbers

Thanks-enjoy the site alot. Enjoy the articles by Ron Graham alot

Welcome! I like to read alot everyonce in awhile I will post.

to the Rapture Ready Forums!

Thanks
    My group is looking for a new bible study topic or book. Any recommendations?

Welcome to RR!
    John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Thanks again

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Quote Originally Posted by Foche4 View Post
    Thanks-enjoy the site alot. Enjoy the articles by Ron Graham alot
    Hi! And welcome!

Just a quick note here and a "heads up" - Many new folks don't know and don't differentiate between the main site and the forum - it's all RR to them. There is a distinction and part of that distinction is the that the editorial content of the main site is much more broad based than what you will find here on the chat forum.

Ron Graham is a popular end times author but not all of his ideas are going to go over too well here in the forum.

A reading of the posting rules should be enough to give you some insight as to exactly where we diverge from Ron as it concerns date setting for example (and more than just a few other things) - http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?2-Bo...-Posting-on-RR

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Its just one writer that writes articles I enjoy. I read everything to get an understanding of things. I read the Koran, Book of Mormon, and others. I realize they are not the truth. Just want to be able understand others thinking and where they come from. You have to understand others to be able to enlighten them.

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Quote Originally Posted by Foche4 View Post
    Just want to be able understand others thinking and where they come from. You have to understand others to be able to enlighten them.
    Actually no. One needn't a degree in various world religions to know lies when heard. Just Biblical discernment. The Truth stands on it's own.

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Bible is Truth. But I disagree with u with not getting knowledge of others. You dont need a degree-just the basics. We need to help save others and we never know when the end will come.