Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did the Super Bowl half time show give anyone else the creeps?

Merrily Guest

Default Did the Super Bowl half time show give anyone else the creeps?

Madonna's half time show gave me the creeps. Another person at the home where I watched it said that it was the most anti-christian show he had ever seen.

My son, who is 20, while watching the special effects in front of the stage commented, "Hey mom, look at the eye." There must have been some sort of image that resembled the all seeing eye.

My comment after it was over was that the beast certainly will have great choreography and music. As I watched the game all I could think of was the phrase "bread and circuses" referring to the roman empire.

Interested to know what you thought.

Oh, and the vampire commercial, also totally creeped me out.

Ditto to all that. I actually did a search on here to see if anyone else said anything. First madonna comes out on stage like she is some type of ruler, surrounded by Roman guards, and she is wearing a gold headdress with goats horns on her head! I saw several eyes of Horus, and the list goes on. Ceremonial type robes... Then the message "World Peace". That's not supposed to be symbolic of One World Order? Not to mention her songs are so sacreligious to say the least... Satan knows his time is short and we will start to see more of this type of thing in plain site, I'm afraid.
    When planting seeds for Christ, make sure to till the soil with God's Law first. Then, make sure to plant intact, whole seeds, and not ones that have been chewed up and spit out, and will not grow.

It sounds exceptionally creepy.I was at work.I heard several people commenting on this from a distance.They were loving it.

At first I thought she was going for the Cleopatra Queen Of Eygpt theme in her entrance and then it just got more diabolical from there. There is an in depth analysis of the satanic symbolism on line today. The deception is in the elaborateness and captivating visuals of the stage show. But behind the scenes, the message is still disturbing.

Interesting hearing everyone's thoughts. Because we have small children DH decided that we would not watch the halftime show. (Flipped channels and saw Dolly Parton instead) I did later find a few pictures from the show. DH said, "Interesting." Which often means, I really don't care for that.
    and to wait for his Son from heaven,
    whom he raised from the dead—Jesus,
    who rescues us from the coming wrath
    1 Thessalonians 1:10

We watched the super bowl but when halftime came we went to another channel. From what has been posted already I can see we made the right decision. Truthfully, I barely stand to watch most TV. The commercials are as evil as the shows. Yuk.
    Ph 3:15 (paraphrased):...And if on some point you and I think differently, that too God will make clear to us. Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

I didn't watch the show but did watch the game (yay Giants I didn't like the commercials, I thought they were pretty dumb.

I watched it. No worse than the rest of the garbage we get to deal with on a daily basis. I actually found it entertaining.

Donnie

I don't think I've ever seen one that didn't give me the creeps.

Granted, that idol show and the rest of them give me the creeps. I think all of hollywood and the music industry gives me the creeps.

The whole "controversy" with the little girl and her errant finger is a joke. Her whole life is giving the world that gesture, imo. I was "offended" the minute I saw her. This world only gets more sicker by the day.
    Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Israel

I think Satan enjoyed the half time show. I had it on but paid very little attention to it because Madonna is a shining example of nothing good.

I must say this, she and I were both born the same year. She sure looks a whole lot better than I do. Too bad for her looks don't get anyone into heaven.

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
    For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

Right away all I could think about was she was a idol or something to that effect. I said to DH that I thought Moses should come down and break the tablets again to show the Lord's displeasure. So I likened it to the golden calf. Back to the ages of really really bad behavior. Well I suppose some people like bad lip synching but not me. Time for some decent half time shows or the rapture, I take the second choice
    Ready for the Rapture

I haven't watched the Super Bowl in a long time.

1. I'm not that interested in sports.
    2. Regarding commercials: most of the "humor" is very hostile or sexual in nature. I've seen that when I watch any "Popular TV" program. Maybe part of it is due to my disability, but I'll watch an ad, find it offensive, and the next day my driver talks for 20 minutes about "That funny ad, did you see it?'

I think I took a nap, and had a good time doing it.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

The entire thing was occult.

First of all, she was representing the Babylonian/Mesopotamian goddess Ishtar. If you think her stage name is just coincidence, think again. Mary/Madonna is just a front for millenia-old "divine feminine" worship. And the Roman-esqe looking soldiers? Revived Roman Empire, anyone? And all the other gods she had dominion over? Who has dominion over false gods aka demons? Who are we really representing?

When she fell below the stage into "oblivion" as the lines "I hear you call my name, and it feels like home" come on. Heaven should "feel like home" when we're talking about prayer, and God. Because of the overtly suggestive undertones of the song, it can only mean one other thing: She's talking about HER god, Lucifer.

World Peace? Power of suggestion? Yep. All there. Even the push for the OWG. Yippee! (*Heavy Sarcasm*)

There is just so much more, but this symbolism is becoming much more obvious as time passes.

We decided before the game began we were going to watch an episode of Myth Busters to pass the time. Thank the Lord we did.

Lord, can you pretty please come get us now?

(As a brief aside... if you look at all the new movies coming out, what are they focusing on? Super heroes= the call for someone to save the people; and the apocalyptic type movies? It's just obvious.)

OH!!! One more thing and then I'm done, I promise. Did anyone else see the post-apocalyptic Chevy commercial? All the cities were destroyed, meteors were falling to earth, volcanoes were going off; and after a few survivors joined up and shared twinkies, frogs- FROGS were falling from the sky.

People who laughed really have no idea what they're in for...
    How long, O Lord?

Israel

I did find the part about the Twinkies funny. Supposedly they are so full of preservatives, they can survive anything. I didn't understand why frogs were falling from the sky. Where would they have come from?

The advertisers making a joke out of the coming tribulation and using the supposed Mayan version is going to affirm to non-believers that the end of the world stuff is a funny fantasy. Well, we know the world will not end, but the disasters that are coming are no joke. So many are going to suffer because it's politically correct to make the end times into a joke, which is just what Satan wants so most will be caught off guard.

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
    For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

I had already decided to switch channels when half time came on. I wasn't going to give her the tv ratings. She needs prayer the same as any unsaved person, I don't know, maybe more because she is in so deep with evil. BUT she can one day be saved as you and I are.---Faith is the substance of things hoped for , the evidence of things not seen.-----It was a good game. I like the Pats but was rooting for the Giants. Next year it will be the Saints to win the superbowl again!!

Miranda Lambert/Blake Shelton and Kelly Clarkson was the Highlight in the beginning.

Madonna, I mentioned to DH, this woman is Clearly Pushing the Gay Agenda in her Half-time Show.
    She is Self Centered person, she idolizes herself and her agenda.
    It was a horrible half-time show.
    One of the Girls (MIA) Who sang with madonna during the show, flipped a certain finger.
    After reading about this girl, who calls herself (MIA),She sounds Anti-American.
    She has a very Sorid Past.
    Both of them do. Her and Madonna.

Merrily Guest

Default Thanks for all the feedback

Whew! I am glad it wasn't just me.

It was quite a show. And I agree it was to a degree entertaining, after all Madonna is known for putting on elaborate shows. But as I watched it, along with the other things I have posted, I kept thinking to myself "is this what we have degenerated to?" It was like a visual/philosophical assault masquerading as a broadway show. Most people who watched probably had no idea what they were watching. Headlines are saying it was the most watched show in tv history.

I also read recently that the super bowl is the number one event for sex trafficking in the US, with minors trapped in the sex industry flown in from all over the country.

What a sad mess.

If you think her stage name is just coincidence, think again. Mary/Madonna is just a front for millenia-old "divine feminine" worship.
    For the sake of honesty I must correct this statement. Madonna is her real first name, not a stage name.

I like nothing about this crude woman but we shouldn't put out false information about someone, no matter how offensive they may be.

We stand with Israel
    Genesis 12 verse 3

Quote Originally Posted by Verisimilitude View Post
    I think Satan enjoyed the half time show. I had it on but paid very little attention to it because Madonna is a shining example of nothing good.

I must say this, she and I were both born the same year. She sure looks a whole lot better than I do. Too bad for her looks don't get anyone into heaven.
    To that I would have to say an oldie but goodie quote handed down from my dear old folks...."Pretty Is as Pretty Does"

Quote Originally Posted by BarbT View Post
    For the sake of honesty I must correct this statement. Madonna is her real first name, not a stage name.

I like nothing about this crude woman but we shouldn't put out false information about someone, no matter how offensive they may be.
    Wow... Okay. That is what I have always been told. I stand corrected.

Anyway, she certainly does emulate the agenda behind her name, act, etc.
    How long, O Lord?