Thread: Halftime in America

Default Halftime in America

I agree with the statement Clint Eastwood said in the Chrysler Super Bowl ad that it is halftime in America.

Lets start the 2nd half with a new QB!

A new QB would be fine but...

Eastwood is a big Demorat, that commercial had OBummer written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post

In other words, "Give Obama another 4 years".

Quote Originally Posted by mustang View Post
    I agree with the statement Clint Eastwood said in the Chrysler Super Bowl ad that it is halftime in America.

Lets start the 2nd half with a new QB!
    A new QB and whole new team!

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Smile

Actually, Eastwood typically votes Republican, and actually leans towards libertarianism. I have heard that from several sources.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...r-Bowl-ad.html

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post

I read in a few places that O and his handlers got in a snit-fit over the ad.

Nobody smacks 'em down like Dirty Harry.

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Quote Originally Posted by kssunflowers View Post
    Actually, Eastwood typically votes Republican, and actually leans towards libertarianism. I have heard that from several sources.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...r-Bowl-ad.html

Clint has never been overly supportive of Dems. He's had this discussion with Neil Cavuto if memory serves.
    My guess is that Clint is actually a conservative, but rides the libertarian fence publicly [and vaguely] so as not to alienate the Hollywood libs he needs to employ.
    IOW, to keep being able to make films and not get slandered.
    I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
    For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor;
    no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Psalm 84:10-11

The people who made the ad volunteered for President Obama in 08.

The two minute warning was 9/11 and we are 16,000,000,000,000 behind. Lets just head for the locker room (wedding feast).

Its halftime in America......the donkeys will get the ball first in the second half. The elephants need to figure out a way of using their enormous girth to sit upon and thereby crush the ass. They haven't done it in a while, he kicks with wild abandon and loudly shouts his donkey talk, and the elephants are all skeered.
    Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Now he might have changed but when he was Mayor, he signed and did a lot of leaning towards the libs out in calif. I hope I am wrong, never did figure him to look good in a tutu.