Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Westboro...Again

Israel Westboro...Again

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/0...et-powell.html

If I spoke my true mind here I would probably get permanently banned. They are nothing less than satan's tools. If the rapture happened tomorrow I doubt they'd be caught up. They're too caught up in bringing misery to hurting people.

They are going to be targeted for extinction after the rapture when chaos ensues. I know they have an harsh end coming and I just can't feel for them.

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
    For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

I am a little bit confused by the article. Why does the homosexual agenda have to do the "father" who murdered his kids?

This is just horrible...WHY would they feel it necessary to picket the funerals of two small boys???? That is so sad. I am a baptist, too, and I really don't care to be associated with this whole situation. While I certainly cannot even begin to judge any of these members' salvation, they don't act as if they truly understand God's love and the Bible. I certainly would not want to be affilliated with them, in any way...

At least we can know that those boys ra ein Heaven. Had they grown up w/ the mjor influence of their father, they may not have ever became Christians. JMO
    “My Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:40)

BTW, my son is now in the 8th grade!

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

...and have not Love,

they are nothing.

I think they need a bit more time under Paul's tutilge.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

So they are using the boys' funeral as a publicity stunt. How sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mommytoa3rdgradeboy View Post
    I am a little bit confused by the article. Why does the homosexual agenda have to do the "father" who murdered his kids?

This is just horrible...WHY would they feel it necessary to picket the funerals of two small boys???? That is so sad. I am a baptist, too, and I really don't care to be associated with this whole situation. While I certainly cannot even begin to judge any of these members' salvation, they don't act as if they truly understand God's love and the Bible. I certainly would not want to be affilliated with them, in any way...

At least we can know that those boys ra ein Heaven. Had they grown up w/ the mjor influence of their father, they may not have ever became Christians. JMO

Well as old man Fred Phelps basically says: "Everyone is either a [homosexual] or [homosexual] enabler."
    Somehow in that family cult's warped logic, every tragedy is associated with this...
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn... Isaiah 54.17

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
    Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
    Psalm 91:7-8

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
    Romans 8:31

They need to go home and ask God for repentance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mommytoa3rdgradeboy View Post

It doesn't have anything to do with the boys at all. They are just using the publicity that the funeral will generate to come out and picket.

The family and friends of the 2 boys may never really get over that tragedy

Are we not suppose to know our brothers and sisters in Christ by their love?? I would not attend Westboro and I do not consider it a true church. I just absolutely HATE their poison.
    John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

I wonder whether they plan to enter the church or just picket in front. Life Center is a large church and has several ways to enter.

It is supposed to rain, so if they stay outside I hope they get soaked.

Take one and pass it on!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Watcher View Post
    I wonder whether they plan to enter the church or just picket in front. Life Center is a large church and has several ways to enter.

It is supposed to rain, so if they stay outside I hope they get soaked.
    Seems like I read one time that some places have rules or laws about how close they can come to funerals. I doubt that applies every where, though.
    John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

At the farthest end of the parking lot is a small city park. Maybe they could be forced down in that area if the church forces them off the property.

Take one and pass it on!

picketing in front of 2 young funerals could backfire on them. The community is more sympathetic to the young boys funeral than the Westboro hate speech.

Thats sick and they are really stretching to find reasons to picket. It would be nice if they would be more accurate and call themselves the Phelps Family House of Hate. This is no church. Its Fred Phelps and his twisted family.
    Romans 16:17-18
    King James Version (KJV)

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
    For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

What a hold Satan has on this cult! You are right it could backfire. If they keep aggravating the bereaved, it could produce a need for some funerals they didn't expect.

According to the paper this morning there will be a large police presence. Also the family doesn't want a big counter protest going on. I had thought about going, but maybe i won't now.

Take one and pass it on!

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
    And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Philippians 2:10-11

The more attention anyone gives them, the more attention they get. Simple and true.

They need prayer for salvation and prayer that the enemy would not be allowed to use them any longer in this manner. I"ve seen this family in action at a soldier's funeral while riding w/ the Patriot Guard Riders, don't worry, the police will keep them in check. They are not a big group and its the very attention they are attracting that they crave. They are just lost souls in need of a Savior and being used in a very horrible way. The worst thing to see are the kids in the family. That is what got to us. But this world is on such a downward spiral, every single prayer we can utter for someone else has to count.
    "Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."Isaiah 40:31

I have an interesting question. What will Westboro church do when Fred Phelps passes away and people show up to protest his funeral? It would sure be a dose of their own medicine.
    Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
    Coming again coming again maybe morning maybe noon maybe evening and maybe soon!
    Coming again coming again O what a wonderful day it will be! Jesus is coming again!

Israel

I also have an interesting question. If it is the homosexual agenda that Westboro is protesting against, why don't they go and picket in front of gay bars?

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
    For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Verisimilitude View Post
    I also have an interesting question. If it is the homosexual agenda that Westboro is protesting against, why don't they go and picket in front of gay bars?
    Logic has left them long long ago...
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn... Isaiah 54.17

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
    Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
    Psalm 91:7-8

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
    Romans 8:31