Page 581 of 597 FirstFirst ... 81481531571579580581582583591 ... LastLast
Results 11,601 to 11,620 of 11922

Thread: What's For Dinner?

I made some meatballs to go over Fettuccine and marinara sauce. Broiled broccoli and French bread.

30 minutes on the elliptical for dessert.

Got my second iron infusion yesterday and am starting to get some energy back.

I,m going to make a pot roast for supper tonight with all the fixins and tiny baby peas on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by caligal View Post
    Got my second iron infusion yesterday and am starting to get some energy back.

I,m going to make a pot roast for supper tonight with all the fixins and tiny baby peas on the side.
    Sounds good! I'm so glad your energy is increasing after the iron infusion!

Tonight we're going to BBQ brats and I'm going to start on some potato salad in a few.

Last night we made chicken fried steak, mashed taters, green beans and a salad.

Beef broccoli tonight over ramen noodles. Thinking about a devils food cake or brownies.

Meatloaf sandwiches and carrot and pineapple salad.
    Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    I made some meatballs to go over Fettuccine and marinara sauce. Broiled broccoli and French bread.

30 minutes on the elliptical for dessert.

Your dessert gave me a good laugh!!

Also, thanks Koalie, for the soup recipe. Most of the soups I make also don't have a recipe, but I've tried to write down how I do it because other family members have asked for the recipe. I can't wait to try yours, it sounds wonderful! Today I made a chicken and wild rice soup to have tomorrow (always better the next day).
    Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Pork chops, baked taters, and some kind of veggie. Didn't bake a cake, just not there yet with the energy levels.

Our sons came over for a late lunch today, and we had the chicken and wild rice soup I made yesterday. Tonight we are having mixed fresh fruit followed up with popcorn. My husband makes great popcorn on the stove popped in coconut oil.

Ribs and baked beans tonight.

Linguine and Alfredo sauce over canned peaches
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    Linguine and Alfredo sauce over canned peaches
    Ok I'm not being rude or making fun but did I read that correctly? Are you having noodles and white cream sauce on top of a sweet fruit?
    Toots

Quote Originally Posted by BlessdMomUv5 View Post
    Ok I'm not being rude or making fun but did I read that correctly? Are you having noodles and white cream sauce on top of a sweet fruit?
    Yes. Yes he is. It's an interesting combo!

Tonight we went out for burgers n fries. This mama needed a date night with my man.

We have to run some errands, so we will either bring KFC home when we are done or order out. I vote for KFC.

Spaghetti w/ meatballs in a red sauce, sourdough garlic bread
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Oven-fried crispy chicken, mashed taters, and sautéed asparagus w/garlic.
    (I saw Caligal mention KFC and my mouth watered. No KFC within a few hundred miles so I'm forced to make my own.)

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    Yes. Yes he is. It's an interesting combo!

Tonight we went out for burgers n fries. This mama needed a date night with my man.
    Hmm... TT and Koalie, maybe I'll try this Italian-fruit combo sometime. I'm a pretty good sport about trying new things. Hubby and kids, not so much! But I could serve theirs separated into noodles w sauce then fruit on the side.
    Toots

I've been working to get us all eating more fresh veggies and fewer carbs. Our nice weather with early grill season is helping. So the past few weeks grilled chicken, pork, beef etc w fresh veggies done on the grill in a foil pan with olive oil, salt and pepper til they're crisp-tender. With all the fresh broccoli, brussel sprouts, asparagus, kale we've had some adjusting to do from winter cooking. How shall I say this? Burps redirected southward? Haha. Musical chairs at our house! But I know our digestive systems will adapt
    Toots

It is laundry day at our house, so it is Sams deluxe pizza tonight. I hope it is good as we have never tried it before.

I came looking for some ideas....thinking of having some chicken strips and breaded butterfly shrimp.

(Wish we had a "yummy" gif!)
    love in Christ Jesus & prayers,
    Lynda

I am ready to go!!!

My husband is making Greek pizzas for dinner. Last night I made chicken tortilla soup (pioneer woman's recipe)