Page 581 of 581 FirstFirst ... 81481531571579580581
Results 11,601 to 11,608 of 11608

Thread: What's For Dinner?

I made some meatballs to go over Fettuccine and marinara sauce. Broiled broccoli and French bread.

30 minutes on the elliptical for dessert.

Got my second iron infusion yesterday and am starting to get some energy back.

I,m going to make a pot roast for supper tonight with all the fixins and tiny baby peas on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by caligal View Post
    Got my second iron infusion yesterday and am starting to get some energy back.

I,m going to make a pot roast for supper tonight with all the fixins and tiny baby peas on the side.
    Sounds good! I'm so glad your energy is increasing after the iron infusion!

Tonight we're going to BBQ brats and I'm going to start on some potato salad in a few.

Last night we made chicken fried steak, mashed taters, green beans and a salad.

Beef broccoli tonight over ramen noodles. Thinking about a devils food cake or brownies.

Meatloaf sandwiches and carrot and pineapple salad.
    Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie View Post
    I made some meatballs to go over Fettuccine and marinara sauce. Broiled broccoli and French bread.

30 minutes on the elliptical for dessert.

Your dessert gave me a good laugh!!

Also, thanks Koalie, for the soup recipe. Most of the soups I make also don't have a recipe, but I've tried to write down how I do it because other family members have asked for the recipe. I can't wait to try yours, it sounds wonderful! Today I made a chicken and wild rice soup to have tomorrow (always better the next day).
    Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Pork chops, baked taters, and some kind of veggie. Didn't bake a cake, just not there yet with the energy levels.

Our sons came over for a late lunch today, and we had the chicken and wild rice soup I made yesterday. Tonight we are having mixed fresh fruit followed up with popcorn. My husband makes great popcorn on the stove popped in coconut oil.