Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel Reborn in 1948 and current events ...No date setting please

Quote Originally Posted by EuroJoe View Post
    Im not allowed to post in other language than english.

theres also a difference in Dan 12:4
    it doesnt say: many shall run to and fro
    it says: many will investigate or understand.

just sayin..

maby some Hebrew guy can solve this..
    you are only catching one facet of many applications:

The reference is clearly to those who should thus go to impart knowledge; to give information; to call the attention of men to great and important matters.

The language is applicable to any methods of imparting important knowledge, and it refers to a time when this would be the characteristic of the age.

There is nothing else to which it can be so well applied as to the labors of Christian missionaries, and ministers of the gospel, and others who, in the cause of Christian truth, go about to rouse the attention of men to the great subjects of religion; and the natural application of the language is to refer it to the times when the gospel would be preached to the world at large.

And knowledge shall be increased - To wit, by this method. The angel seems to mean that in this way there would be an advance in knowledge on all the subjects of religion, and particularly on the points to which he had referred. This would be one of the characteristics of these times, and this would be the means by which it would be accomplished. Our own age has furnished a good illustration of the meaning of this language, and it will be still more fully and strikingly illustrated as the time approaches when the knowledge of the Lord shall fill the whole world.

Many shall endeavour to search out the sense; and knowledge shall be increased by these means; though the meaning shall not be fully known till the events take place: Then the seal shall be broken, and the sense become plain. This seems to be the meaning of this verse, though another has been put on it, viz., "Many shall run to and fro preaching the Gospel of Christ, and therefore religious knowledge and true wisdom shall be increased." This is true in itself; but it is not the meaning of the prophet's words.

towards the end of the time appointed, many persons will be stirred up to inquire into these things delivered in this book, and will spare no pains or cost to get knowledge of them; will read and study the Scriptures, and meditate on them; compare one passage with another; spiritual things with spiritual, in order to obtain the mind of Christ; will peruse carefully the writings of such who have gone before them, who have attempted anything of this kind; and will go far and near to converse with persons that have any understanding of such things: and by such means, with the blessing of God upon them, the knowledge of this book of prophecy will be increased; and things will appear plainer the nearer the accomplishment of them is; and especially when accomplished, when prophecy and facts can be compared together: and not only this kind of knowledge, but knowledge of all spiritual things, of all evangelic truths and doctrines, will be abundantly enlarged at this time; and the earth will be filled and covered with it, as the sea with its waters; see Isaiah 11:9.

http://bible.cc/daniel/12-4.htm

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

HisGr8fulServant Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Praying View Post
    Thank you Randall B./Buzzardhut/iSong for all your hard work, witness and biblical references. It is so greatly appreciated and needed. My faith and biblical knowledge has greatly increased since joining RR, and it is such a blessing to know there are those here I can trust to lead me down the right and just path based on the True Word of God, even if it isn't the popular thing to do, and even if it disagrees with what I was thinking at the time. Big hug to you all! And thank you again, for not being afraid to speak the truth, - for refusing to tickle our ears, - and for taking the mission of spreading the true message of Jesus Christ seriously. Can't wait to meet you and all my other brothers and sisters here at the banquet!

RandallB Guest

Im not allowed to post in other language than english.

theres also a difference in Dan 12:4
    it doesnt say: many shall run to and fro
    it says: many will investigate or understand.

just sayin..

maby some Hebrew guy can solve this..
    Luther wasn't a Hebrew guy. He was translating from Greek into German.

He used Erasmus' second edition (1519) of the Greek New Testament, known as the Textus Receptus.

Still I think you are diverting attention from the issue.

You asked for witnesses. 15 of them showed up.

That's 15 to 1.

Please take them seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by kissimmeeman View Post
    Well Waiting since it seems you know exactly what was meant by the temple explain why the temple must be built? Because the AC needs to stand in something? Will he not be in the hearts/minds of many of God's temples? As Paul said, "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
    The answer here is very simple and given to us by God in Daniel 9:

27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’[h] In the middle of the ‘seven’[i] he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple[j] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.[k]”[l]

You need to go back and read Genesis 11 concerning Nimrod and the Tower of Babel, and research Antiochus Epiphanes. Things that have occurred will occur once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Praying View Post
    Thank you Randall B./Buzzardhut/iSong for all your hard work, witness and biblical references. It is so greatly appreciated and needed. My faith and biblical knowledge has greatly increased since joining RR, and it is such a blessing to know there are those here I can trust to lead me down the right and just path based on the True Word of God, even if it isn't the popular thing to do, and even if it disagrees with what I was thinking at the time. Big hug to you all! And thank you again, for not being afraid to speak the truth, - for refusing to tickle our ears, - and for taking the mission of spreading the true message of Jesus Christ seriously. Can't wait to meet you and all my other brothers and sisters here at the banquet!
    I agree and I feel constantly blessed to have access to such discerning brothers and sisters in Christ! The time, effort, research, patience, love, and awareness you all put into helping us all understand topics or points you have probably discussed a thousand times is so appreciated. Praying, YOU SAID IT JUST like it came from my heart.. Thank-you God, for allowing the fellowship on this board, the questions others ask, the answers you provide through these caring friends, and encouragment for those of us who need spiritual renewal from time to time..(sometimes, all the time...) Amen.
    Please pray for my unsaved loved-ones. Time is short.

EuroJoe Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gideon300 View Post
    The answer here is very simple and given to us by God in Daniel 9:

27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’[h] In the middle of the ‘seven’[i] he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple[j] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.[k]”[l]

You need to go back and read Genesis 11 concerning Nimrod and the Tower of Babel, and research Antiochus Epiphanes. Things that have occurred will occur once again.

this is also translated: temple = holy places.
    i believe this to be inside me
    not in a building.

but then again: its all speculation.

not in a building.

How could it mean you (holy place to holy person) if we are raptured? The temple not built by hands will be with Jesus.

Therefore, a temple that is inanimate shall be present.

not in a building.

Your speculation if flat out incorrect. A third temple will be erected just like Babylon will be rebuilt for a third and final time. The antichrist is not a christian and does not march into Christian's "holy temple." As already pointed out to you the church will have already been raptured by this time, so the Holy Spirit will no longer be dwelling inside people, so as a matter of speaking, no more inner holy temple. Jesus said to watch for the abomination that causes desolation, this is an actual event that will occur in a rebuilt temple. To say anything other shows a complete lack of understanding prophecy.

not in a building.

so you believe that an abonination will desolate you after the rapture? That doesn't make any sense.
    For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Cor 1:18

EuroJoe Guest

Your speculation if flat out incorrect. A third temple will be erected just like Babylon will be rebuilt for a third and final time. The antichrist is not a christian and does not march into Christian's "holy temple." As already pointed out to you the church will have already been raptured by this time, so the Holy Spirit will no longer be dwelling inside people, so as a matter of speaking, no more inner holy temple. Jesus said to watch for the abomination that causes desolation, this is an actual event that will occur in a rebuilt temple. To say anything other shows a complete lack of understanding prophecy.
    i see Babylon as a metaphor for the bad spirit
    currently in the world.

EuroJoe Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jlutz View Post
    so you believe that an abonination will desolate you after the rapture? That doesn't make any sense.
    to me thats a metaphor for AC entering the stage in the middle of the 7.

if you always wait for the covenant and Babylon and the temple
    you never are aware of how close we are.

i see Babylon as a metaphor for the bad spirit
    currently in the world.
    I'm sorry, no, that is not all there is to it. While Babylon did create all the false religions that exist in the world today and the false one world religion will be Babylonian in the tribulation, if what you stated was the case all of Jeremiah 51 and Revelation 18 (they match each other)would be a metaphor... Is someone teaching these things to you because they aren't scriptural?

Since you are new here why don't you tell us about your beliefs on the Bible and how you came to know Christ as your Savior. What are your views on the rapture? How about your views on the nation of Israel? Your view on the coming tribulation?

to me thats a metaphor for AC entering the stage in the middle of the 7.

I have no idea what you're talking about and you seem to enjoy making mysterious posts that don't lead to a point.

What I'm getting from you:

You don't believe in the Rapture, yet you've come to Rapture Ready for some reason.

You don't take the Bible literally (unless it's clear that it's not to be taken literally) and you know we do.

You do not separate the Church from Israel, one basis of Dispensationalism, which you know we hold to.

I'm wondering what your intent is here. We will not allow folks to post contrary to the posting rules. http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=2

If you have questions, ask them, but that should be it for you.
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

EuroJoe Guest

Is someone teaching these things to you because they aren't scriptural?

no; my intuition told me so 20 years ago.
    that was my natural understanding.

Since you are new here why don't you tell us about your beliefs on the Bible and how you came to know Christ as your Savior. What are your views on the rapture? How about your views on the nation of Israel? Your view on the coming tribulation?

since we had the pre signs already happening
    earthquakes, riots, rumors of war,

I see the coming war between Iran and Israel as seal no.2.

I believe Rapture happens around the same time.

I only informed you of the differences of translations.

you should rely less on your intuition and more on what the bible says.

your intuition has led you way off track
    For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Cor 1:18

Can I just make a comment about something I saw on a youtube video, which was rather given a couple of forward looking observations the narrator made. I thought I'd share here on this last days thread.

I was going to post the video (in a new thread), but refrained because at the end of the video I noted there was promotion of his blog and the guy has a few beliefs that appear new age.

However, he made a couple of interesting comments. He outlines the problems with Greece, and cites a couple of articles where some noted figures have suggested a possible economic collapse. He then posits that Greece will be the trigger that causes a global economic collapse that will occur simultaneously with a new war, maybe two wars, in the Middle East. He outlines a typical problem, reaction and solution chronology, and then suggests the ensuring chaos will be solved by a global government, funded by a mandatory global tax, enforced by a world police and one world currency for everyone.

Now how does an unbeliever see this? These are end-time events we discuss, that we know from our eschatology studies.

All I know is, if these mega-events happen, it will be our cue for home time!

no; my intuition told me so 20 years ago.
    that was my natural understanding.
    Abandon your reasoning
    since we had the pre signs already happening
    earthquakes, riots, rumors of war,
    But there was no Israel until 1948; something the Amils refuse to admit is the key to end times prophecy
    I see the coming war between Iran and Israel as seal no.2.

I believe Rapture happens around the same time.
    Cant have a seal #2 until seal #1 - which is when the white horse is released to begin the last 7 years of the last days before Jesus' second coming.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

A) We are not waiting for anything that you are, we are waiting for the Lord's appearing.

B) It could be today.

C) Most of the rest of christianity can't even concede we are in the end times. You'd be better off going and telling them, maybe they will listen to you. As for us here, we will continue to show God's truth from scripture. Don't waste our time with your theories, intuitions and the like, use your remaining time here wisely.
    Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

EuroJoe Guest

I only informed you of the differences of translations.

theres no doubt now;
    theres an error in the KJV.

Daniel 11:28
    While returning to his land with great riches, his heart shall be moved against the holy covenant;
    30 For ships from Cyprus shall come against him; therefore he shall be grieved,
    and return in rage against the holy covenant, and do damage.
    So he shall return and show regard for those who forsake the holy covenant.

scripture explains scripture always in context.

AC doesnt make a covenant He breakes it !

theres no doubt now;
    theres an error in the KJV.

Daniel 11:28
    While returning to his land with great riches, his heart shall be moved against the holy covenant;
    30 For ships from Cyprus shall come against him; therefore he shall be grieved,
    and return in rage against the holy covenant, and do damage.
    So he shall return and show regard for those who forsake the holy covenant.

scripture explains scripture always in context.

AC doesnt make a covenant He breakes it !
    Your point???
    I might be able to follow you better if you provided a better explaination/discussion with some of your posts. As it is, fellow Christian, to me you come off sounding a little argumentative in this thread. Good dialog involves consideration for one another, even when we disagree.