Thread: So long ladies and gents!

Default So long ladies and gents!

I'd like to make an announcement if you don't mind. Nothing against you guys or this forum but I can't really be on here anymore. Its too frustrating for me. I need to take a rest from this whole end times watching thing. I'm almost to the point of just giving up on it. I'm leaving for Basic in the summer, and thats just the way its going to be. Right now I need to get away from everything and just find myself and what I'm supposed to do in life. I think you all are wonderful and this forum is a great way for you all to share your thoughts and feelings with each other, but I'm not in the right mood for posting and commenting, I have too much anger and stress right now. So adios amigos, this will be the last of me. {mod snip}
    Last edited by Kliska; February 16th, 2012 at 03:00 PM. Reason: additonal comment

Wishing you the best at Basic.
    Tall Timbers

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Keep Jesus in the forefront, and rest assured you will still be with us.

Take care. And don't be afraid to check in once and a while.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

You will be missed, Fibonacci. Take care, and pop in here once in awhile, just to let us know you are okay.

Keep His light burning and let Jesus shine. Being retired from military I know you will need the Lord 24/7.

Israel

May the Lord watch over you and bless you continuely.

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
    For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

I pray GOD's blessing on you....

Prov 3:1-6
    My son, do not forget my law, But let your heart keep my commands;
    2 For length of days and long life And peace they will add to you.
    3 Let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart,
    4 And so find favor and high esteem In the sight of God and man.
    5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
    6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
    NKJV

Num 6:24-26

24 "'"The Lord bless you and keep you;
    25 the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
    26 the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace." '

If we don't see you up in the skies beforehand, then take care and I pray God protects and blesses you going forward. And yeah check in from time to time.

Later man. Take care. May God watch over you, body, mind, and spirit.

Thank you for your service.

I can only imagine what a stressful time it must be for you. Thank you for your service. I will keep you in my prayers. See you in Heaven. Consider keeping your account and telling us hello every once in a while.
    John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
    I'd like to make an announcement if you don't mind. Nothing against you guys or this forum but I can't really be on here anymore. Its too frustrating for me. I need to take a rest from this whole end times watching thing. I'm almost to the point of just giving up on it. I'm leaving for Basic in the summer, and thats just the way its going to be. Right now I need to get away from everything and just find myself and what I'm supposed to do in life. I think you all are wonderful and this forum is a great way for you all to share your thoughts and feelings with each other, but I'm not in the right mood for posting and commenting, I have too much anger and stress right now. So adios amigos, this will be the last of me. {mod snip}

Praying for you Fibonacci. Looking forward to seeing you at the banquet. I will keep you in my prayers.
    Come Lord Jesus and bring us home soon!

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast."
    Ephesians 2:8-9 NIV

I may not be perfect, but Jesus thinks I'm to die for!

Thanks alot guys! I'll keep my account, and I'll keep in touch! Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes! I love you all.

You are a hero, and you are in my prayers.
    I stand with Israel, now and forever.
    Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Thanks alot guys! I'll keep my account, and I'll keep in touch! Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes! I love you all.
    We Love you Too!!!!!
    Come Lord Jesus and bring us home soon!

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast."
    Ephesians 2:8-9 NIV

I may not be perfect, but Jesus thinks I'm to die for!

Will absolutely keep you in my prayers. God's rod and staff will protect you. Nothing is more important to a shepherd than His sheep.

Awesome!! Our prayers and love go with you. Thanks for serving!!

Thank you for you service and sacrifice for our country. My stepdad is Navy, sister is a marine and real dad airforce.

I pray GOD will reveal the reason for your anger. Praying

If you make sure you are ready for the physical part of basic you will find the mental part easier.

ing for ya. Lord be with you.

Remember that we all have unresolved's.
    Yet another item that gets taken care of by the Lord.
    Ya, It'll leave a mark.

Pre-Flood; Pre-Furnace; Pre-Fierce Anger (orgēn)

How is that 'Times Of The Gentiles' working out for you, World?