Thread: Nick Vujicic: Life Without Limbs

Default Nick Vujicic: Life Without Limbs

Nick Vujicic: Life Without Limbs - CBN.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl58qufXfYk

http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/

It's amazing how God uses this man!
    For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. (First Thessalonians 5:9-11)

Wow!

We once had a young man come to our church with a youth group (college age). He had no arms, yet he was active in ministry, and you could just SEE the Spirit radiating from him! After church, we had "dinner on the grounds" in honor of the ministry group, and my youngest son watched, completely amazed, as this young man got his own plate and his own drink, sat down, and ate using one of his feet.

I've heard it said that God doesn't choose us for service by our ability, but by our AVAILability.
    "Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

[QUOTE=Musician in His house;2213817]Wow!

We once had a young man come to our church with a youth group (college age). He had no arms, yet he was active in ministry, and you could just SEE the Spirit radiating from him! After church, we had "dinner on the grounds" in honor of the ministry group, and my youngest son watched, completely amazed, as this young man got his own plate and his own drink, sat down, and ate using one of his feet.

I've heard it said that God doesn't choose us for service by our ability, but by our AVAILability.
    For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. (First Thessalonians 5:9-11)

I've seen several of Nick's You Tube videos and he IS amazing! So inspiring. I had my 2 grandchildren (ages 7 and 8) watch and they were just spellbound. It was a great intro to a talk about being thankful every day for what God has given us.

"...but thou, O Lord, art a shield for me, my glory and the lifter of my head."
    Psalm 3:3

I saw some of his videos, and I was crying the whole time. This guy is so inspirational. I almost kind of jealous of his positive outlook on his life. I mean, here I am with my own emotional troubles, but this guy has no arms or legs yet lives life to the fullest, putting such strong trust in God and living his life happily. Man, I really wanna have that kind of perspective in my own life.

Lord, give me the strength and joy you gave this man in his disability and help my have greater trust in you in my troubles.
    Let's Dance, kupo!

Quote Originally Posted by RosettaLuv View Post
    I saw some of his videos, and I was crying the whole time. This guy is so inspirational. I almost kind of jealous of his positive outlook on his life. I mean, here I am with my own emotional troubles, but this guy has no arms or legs yet lives life to the fullest, putting such strong trust in God and living his life happily. Man, I really wanna have that kind of perspective in my own life.

Lord, give me the strength and joy you gave this man in his disability and help my have greater trust in you in my troubles.

We were blessed to see Nick at the church one of our sons attends. We drove two hours each way, and I have to say it was so worth the trip.
    Nick is filled with joy and a great sense of humor, and is an awesome evangelist, as is evident from the videos.
    Praise God that Nick was willing to move forward in this calling to serve, instead of wallowing in 'why me'?

I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8