Thread: President Barack Obama’s Pro-Abortion Record: A Pro-Life Compilation

Default President Barack Obama’s Pro-Abortion Record: A Pro-Life Compilation

And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. 1 Timothy 6:8

The man is simply a disgrace in every aspect to the office of POTUS. Just another reason I will NEVER bestow the honor of calling him "President" - he hasn't done one thing to deserve it.

Oh dear God, we deserve your judgement, but pray for your mercy.
    How have we allowed this to happen? Our complacency will never stand as an excuse...

I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Obama: Your Pro-Death Choice for 2012!
    http://rr-bb.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2301&dateline=1357777  734
    I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
    Psalm 16:8 KJV

Note the date of the below Q&A session:

Rick Warren: "At what point does a baby get human rights, in your view?"

Barack Obama "...answering that question with specificity... uh... you know is, is... uh... above my pay grade."

~ Saddleback Forum, August 16, 2008

Now do a web search for "Obama against born alive act" and compare the dates he voted against medical care for babies that survived abortions.
    Apparently it wasn't above his pay grade then.

I believe the judgment for having a murderous heart against defenseless infants will be unspeakably harsh. Herod the Great would attest to that fact if he could send us a message from wherever he is.

Obama, the clock is ticking down to your day in court.

We stand with Israel
    Genesis 12 verse 3

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSailing81 View Post
    The man is simply a disgrace in every aspect to the office of POTUS. Just another reason I will NEVER bestow the honor of calling him "President" - he hasn't done one thing to deserve it.
    I am totally with you here, dear Sis! I haven't called him "President" for, let's see now... 3 years, 1 month and, ..... days!
    Now when these things begin to take place, look up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near Luke21:28

Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by AmazingGrace View Post
    Note the date of the below Q&A session:

Rick Warren: "At what point does a baby get human rights, in your view?"

Barack Obama "...answering that question with specificity... uh... you know is, is... uh... above my pay grade."

~ Saddleback Forum, August 16, 2008

Now do a web search for "Obama against born alive act" and compare the dates he voted against medical care for babies that survived abortions.
    Apparently it wasn't above his pay grade then.
    You've got that right! I remember watching this forum live. I just can't believe how arrogant and deceitful this man is and just don't understand how so many people still support him!!! I'm praying for them all!
    Now when these things begin to take place, look up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near Luke21:28

Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by BarbT View Post
    I believe the judgment for having a murderous heart against defenseless infants will be unspeakably harsh. Herod the Great would attest to that fact if he could send us a message from wherever he is.

Obama, the clock is ticking down to your day in court.
    I'm glad you said it, Barb! Your statement has been running through my mind for months/years now. I am praying for those who are so supportive of this barbaric practice.

Cindy

Default Felt moved by the Holy Spirit to write this....

I pray so hard for all these Pro-Abortion folks that the Holy Spirit would press sore upon them to repent of their evil ways. I want to share with you all something VERY personal to show you how the Holy Spirit works in folks like these. I was saved by the Grace of God about a year ago (age 40) and just prior to that, I was always pro-choice, sex outside marriage.. freedom for homosexuals, cursed like a nasty sailor, lied, stole, laughed at Family Guy jokes about Jesus and God and had the attitude of "it's their body, blah blah blah...their life...I'm not THAT bad" type thing.... and to even go further, I, myself have had an abortion back in my 20's. When the Lord got hold of me last year, it was an INSTANT change, so much that my head STILL spins from it. I almost feel like a hypocrite sometimes for being utterly DISGUSTED by these things now, but I remind myself that I am not who I was...that person is GONE replaced by the Lord's new creation (which is still a work in progress). My prayer is that some unbeliever will happen upon this post and know that there is HOPE. I live in that hope now and it's so very very peaceful, a peace that is indescribable except to those fellow believers who live in His Grace. I have been forgiven for all the vial immoral things I did and even slip ups I WILL make in the future (albeit, I will not go back to where I was as long as I stay close to my Abba) I realize I'm preaching to the choir, but I reallllllly pray that a lost soul might find this and realize that they can have this peaceful like in Christ too. I love all you guys and I don't post often, but you all give me so much encouragement and even as the baby Christian that I am, I ache to the point of tears with wanting to go Home. God Bless
    Jennifer

Romans 8:15
    "For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father."
    I Love My Heavenly Daddy!!

Oh, Jennifer! May God continue to bless you!!! Your post has so moved me! And isn't our Lord so awesome? I, too, must continue to pray for the lost. God is so very, VERY patient! If there is one thing I have learned here in RR (and, believe me, there are MANY things I have learned!) it is that as much as I/we long for that moment--in the twinkling of an eye to be swept away-- it is in His timing! He, indeed, is WONDERFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by twinsmommy View Post
    I pray so hard for all these Pro-Abortion folks that the Holy Spirit would press sore upon them to repent of their evil ways. I want to share with you all something VERY personal to show you how the Holy Spirit works in folks like these. I was saved by the Grace of God about a year ago (age 40) and just prior to that, I was always pro-choice, sex outside marriage.. freedom for homosexuals, cursed like a nasty sailor, lied, stole, laughed at Family Guy jokes about Jesus and God and had the attitude of "it's their body, blah blah blah...their life...I'm not THAT bad" type thing.... and to even go further, I, myself have had an abortion back in my 20's. When the Lord got hold of me last year, it was an INSTANT change, so much that my head STILL spins from it. I almost feel like a hypocrite sometimes for being utterly DISGUSTED by these things now, but I remind myself that I am not who I was...that person is GONE replaced by the Lord's new creation (which is still a work in progress). My prayer is that some unbeliever will happen upon this post and know that there is HOPE. I live in that hope now and it's so very very peaceful, a peace that is indescribable except to those fellow believers who live in His Grace. I have been forgiven for all the vial immoral things I did and even slip ups I WILL make in the future (albeit, I will not go back to where I was as long as I stay close to my Abba) I realize I'm preaching to the choir, but I reallllllly pray that a lost soul might find this and realize that they can have this peaceful like in Christ too. I love all you guys and I don't post often, but you all give me so much encouragement and even as the baby Christian that I am, I ache to the point of tears with wanting to go Home. God Bless
    Jennifer

Cindy

{{{{Jennifer}}}}

So glad you've been cleansed by the Blood!

I know what you mean by "head spinning" .... it's been 14 glorious years since the Lord took hold of my life and I'm still dizzy from all the miraculous changes He has made -- and continues to make -- in my mind & heart.

Agreeing with you in prayer that many will be led from this world of darkness into the Light before the Church is raptured Home. As God has removed the scales from our eyes may He also do the same for those who remain blind.

We stand with Israel
    Genesis 12 verse 3

but I remind myself that I am not who I was...that person is GONE replaced by the Lord's new creation (which is still a work in progress).
    Nice post
    I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
    For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor;
    no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Psalm 84:10-11

Jennifer
    What a wonderful testimony, such honesty...it sure sounds like you have truly been CHANGED by God! PTL. Glad you are here on RR!
    “My Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:40)

BTW, my son is now in the 8th grade!