Thread: As America Has Done To Israel

Default As America Has Done To Israel

I am currently reading the book "As America Has Done To Israel" by John McTernan. Pretty interesting reading.

I now look at our current leader, and see the "natural destructions" coming upon our country in the form of huge out-of-season storms, hurricanes, earthquakes, etc., and I can't help but think. It is frightening to think where we are headed, yet comforting knowing that our Lord is true to His word, and He loves His church.

Has anyone else read this book? Any opinions?

Default As America Has Done to Israel

by John McTernan

Anyone else read this book?

Those who bless Israel shall be blessed, those who curse Israel shall be cursed. We all know that. And this author is showing a lot of correlations over what's been happening since the early '90s with the first George Bush.

Lots of good history reading as well.

Thoughts on it?

Thanks!

Scilent
    Romans 8:28 <--- Favorite Verse, that brought me a lot of peace over the years.

Default As America Has Done to Israel

Strange... my computer here at work is unreliable, cause I thought I'd posted this already... but can't find it anywhere on the forum, so don't know if it went through.

Read a book by John McTernan called "As America Has Done to Israel." Has a lot of history in it and is very interesting, considering how our country has been trying to divide up Israel's covenant land along with Jerusalem and give it to the palestinians.

Didn't know what everyone else thinks about this, or if they've read it. A lot of facinating corelations since the first George Bush till now. A lot of history about how America supported Jews and Israel, going as far back to the founding of the country.

Anyhow, some of it seems speculative... but seems to "maybe" have something there. I know there's a rule against posting about natural disasters being a judgment from God, and that they're just random events. But....

1. I don't believe there's anything random about anything. God is in control.
    But then again, some think He doesn't have full control of His universe.

2. I'm not saying this guy is right, just wondering what everyone else thinks or if they've heard of this guy.

Also... Mods... if my previous post did get through last time (cause I really do have unreliable service here at work) and you deleted it, because of that rule about natural disasters (which I'm not trying to push btw.), etc. Could you at least send me a notice that you deleted it, so I know I'm not going crazy here. thanks.
    Romans 8:28 <--- Favorite Verse, that brought me a lot of peace over the years.

Default I haven't read the book

Quote Originally Posted by maranatha14 View Post
    I am currently reading the book "As America Has Done To Israel" by John McTernan. Pretty interesting reading.

I now look at our current leader, and see the "natural destructions" coming upon our country in the form of huge out-of-season storms, hurricanes, earthquakes, etc., and I can't help but think. It is frightening to think where we are headed, yet comforting knowing that our Lord is true to His word, and He loves His church.

Has anyone else read this book? Any opinions?
    I have gone to the Watch.org site and Bill Koenig does a pretty good job showing the correlation- not just with Israel, but with immorality.

I have no doubt "O" strong armed Israel in the latest skirmish. There is no way I could stomach reading about it- should the truth ever be told...