Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: strange bird behavior

Default strange bird behavior

For the past week every am this robin starts pecking the window very aggressively as if he is desperate to get in, he makes a lot of noise which wakes us up. he will do this for several hours. Really strange .

Do you think he's telling you Jesus is coming?

I wonder if your window is reflective from the outside, perhaps at certain times in the morning when the light is right. Likely it's a male robin, he's staked his territory and is trying to get rid of the "other" robin he sees. (A veeerry strange robin, who is playing hide and seek with him, annoying him, taunting him... and then it has some kind of force field that he can't peck through. It's probably very aggravating, for a robin.)

Is there something you can put up over the window to cut the reflection?

open the window and let him in-- lol

Maybe he see's you guys in there with the warm covers and wants to come in too!

You can put up a fake owl to scare him away. Or put tin foil over the window panes.
    John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Maybe he sees himself in the window. Robins are pretty aggressive about their territory.

You could Wave at him when he is there and tell him hello and good morning

Default I had to put up a fake owl..

In my backyard a few years back I put one up as we were being invaded by birds . This has kept them away.

Quote Originally Posted by apachemuleshoe View Post
    For the past week every am this robin starts pecking the window very aggressively as if he is desperate to get in, he makes a lot of noise which wakes us up. he will do this for several hours. Really strange .
    I feel the same
    Spring Fever!

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Quote Originally Posted by pixelpusher View Post
    I wonder if your window is reflective from the outside, perhaps at certain times in the morning when the light is right. Likely it's a male robin, he's staked his territory and is trying to get rid of the "other" robin he sees. (A veeerry strange robin, who is playing hide and seek with him, annoying him, taunting him... and then it has some kind of force field that he can't peck through. It's probably very aggravating, for a robin.)

Is there something you can put up over the window to cut the reflection?

We had this exact scenario at our church years ago.
    There is One King, and He is not this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by OnceWasLost View Post

We had this exact scenario at our church years ago.
    well don't leave us hanging!

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    well don't leave us hanging!
    He wore down his beak to a nub and a Buzzard ate him.

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Normal bird behavior.

Often they will attack reflections to defend mate and territory.

Sometimes they knock themselves out and kitties know this... and have choice waiting locations.

The problem is when you have bigger birds hitting your window - like a pheasant.

Then you have pheasant-into-glass. What a mess.

Plastic owls often work. Until you get pining owls smacking into your house....

For bird lovers - get clear rubber windows.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Psa 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Too Blessed to be depressed!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Longing2cJesus View Post
    You are sick for thinking that's funny, welcome to the club.

Umm ya I've been wanting to report strange bird behavior on the board for quite some time now. I see the relative parties are present. Don't grind my beak to a nubbie!
    Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Now we know the origin of the term "bird brain". I guess they are not that smart.
    Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by HeIsEnough View Post
    Umm ya I've been wanting to report strange bird behavior on the board for quite some time now. I see the relative parties are present. Don't grind my beak to a nubbie!

Yeah according to the evolutionist lunatics, woodpeckers were regular birds who began to kill themselves over time beating their beaks into the trunks of trees and smashing their beaks, heads, and brains in until they developed the ability to peck the trunks with no harm to themselves............

They create solutions to problems that never existed.....
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn... Isaiah 54.17

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
    Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
    Psalm 91:7-8

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
    Romans 8:31

I saw a red bird attacking himself in the side mirror of my van this morning. He was quite riled with himself.
    John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"