Page 99 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2120

Thread: The Mark of the Beast Chip Thread *Merged*

Quote Originally Posted by iSong6:3 View Post
    Not sure how you came to this or where you're going, but A=>B, not B=>A. The MOB will not be forced on anyone, it's the choice people make to take the mark/worship the beast that ignites God's fury.
    And that choice cause many to be persecuted and/or killed.

Is this similar to the unpardonable sin talked about by Fruchtenbaum? The jews (the Sanhedrin and others) who rejected our Lord, that generation from 30 AD to 70 AD, was lost to salvation. The Sanhedrin accused our Lord of being demon possessed and that did it for God and sealed their fate. I know it is literal-the mark but isn't it a spiritual one as well? The Sanhedrin committed the worst national sin (pertaining to Israel) there was. The mark is the worst universal sin that can be committed.

Quote Originally Posted by iSong6:3 View Post
    Not sure how you came to this or where you're going, but A=>B, not B=>A. The MOB will not be forced on anyone, it's the choice people make to take the mark/worship the beast that ignites God's fury.
    I'm not sure if I can make it any more simple.

Default New take on the mark of the beast

Remember in the 70's when rumors were going around that France was shipping thounsands of guillotines to USA? Because we try to make scripture fit into our preconcieved mold I try to keep an open mind on some interpretation as long as they do not violate God's word.
    Saying that, I have viewed interviews with Doug Hamp on his book Corupting the image. His interpretation is fallen angels come down to earth as super being aliens. The human race is offered dna modification into the antichrists dna (making this the mob). He goes though the super hero gendere that has swept our young people, the idol worship of the great athletes (this kind happened during Romes height in their games).
    I put this out on the forum for discussion. This could also explain the trib where people are unable to die?

I've wondered the same thing - probably reading the same authors as you.

My personal flesh struggle has been excess weight - since early childhood. It is my thorn in the side. I've often wondered if we might be offered a "miracle cure" for such physical flaws - just accept this vaccine that will "upgrade your DNA" and you will miraculously lose weight, look younger, etc! Would I be able to resist such a temptation? How hard would it be? It also would become incredibly obvious who had taken the mark and who had not. Just a thought!

I think that we are anxious to speculate.To know what is going to happen but we do not.We probably never will.

But doesn't Scripture say that the MOB will be required for people to buy and sell, and that people will willingly receive the mark for this purpose? I can see how people who have no idea about the Bible and the MOB can be fooled and won't understand what the mark ultimately means for their eternal destination, but I don't think it will be obscure and "hidden" so to speak, like in the form of making you thinner or giving you better DNA. Am I missing the point of you guys' posts? At least that is my understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by 3forJesus View Post
    But doesn't Scripture say that the MOB will be required for people to buy and sell, and that people will willingly receive the mark for this purpose? I can see how people who have no idea about the Bible and the MOB can be fooled and won't understand what the mark ultimately means for their eternal destination, but I don't think it will be obscure and "hidden" so to speak, like in the form of making you thinner or giving you better DNA. Am I missing the point of you guys' posts? At least that is my understanding.
    Yes,the Bible does say that the MOB will be required so that people will be able to buy and sell.I think that the MOB will be extremely attractive to the world.It will have so many advantages.People want high tech and the fastest way to do anything.Look at microwaves and Cell Phones.It will be the lastest "Got to have it" technology embedded in your body which I think will make it even more attractive to this world.Possibly a tattoo design.Look at people in this world.You might see alot of tattoos.

Quote Originally Posted by IMSAVED View Post
    Yes,the Bible does say that the MOB will be required so that people will be able to buy and sell.I think that the MOB will be extremely attractive to the world.It will have so many advantages.People want high tech and the fastest way to do anything.Look at microwaves and Cell Phones.It will be the lastest "Got to have it" technology embedded in your body which I think will make it even more attractive to this world.Possibly a tattoo design.Look at people in this world.You might see alot of tattoos.
    I agree and I think the MOB will be touted as a way to prevent identity theft.

Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17

A closed mouth gathers no feet. Unknown

Inside there's a thin woman trying to get out.
    I'm keeping her sedated with chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by jadeeyes View Post
    OH YES,it will have so many conveniences that people will be waiting in line.

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

The MOB will be a declaration of allegiance. No one who receives the mark will be under any false pretense whatsoever as to what it represents.

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

I'm kind of surprised that no one posted the article from RR News about the military being interested in issuing microchips to all the service members. The chips would be able to monitor health and behavioural patterns and may even be tracking devices too. Pretty crazy because history shows that new technology is used in animall, then military, then the civilians.
    John 15:13
    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

1 John 4:16
    "And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him."

Quote Originally Posted by Steve53 View Post
    The MOB will be a declaration of allegiance. No one who receives the mark will be under any false pretense whatsoever as to what it represents.
    I really do not think they will care.

After reflecting on comments the mark of the beat iin the hand or forehead. Still it has been one of satans goals to change our DNA heritage. That is a major sin being commited by mankindby tampering with DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by ronbo477 View Post
    After reflecting on comments the mark of the beat iin the hand or forehead. Still it has been one of satans goals to change our DNA heritage. That is a major sin being commited by mankindby tampering with DNA.
    Yes,our DNA goes with us to Heaven I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by frankthomson View Post
    I read here that even if you voluntarily take the mark of the beast after you're saved, that you will still go to Heaven.

This doesn't sound right to me.
    After the rapture, the Age of Grace is over and this world is back to the age of good and bad works.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate928 View Post
    I'm kind of surprised that no one posted the article from RR News about the military being interested in issuing microchips to all the service members.
    Feel free to step in and post where needed.

Quote Originally Posted by IMSAVED View Post
    Yes,our DNA goes with us to Heaven I heard.
    Upgraded at the rapture.

Quote Originally Posted by ronbo477 View Post
    Not really relevant as his time is nearly over; he did try to alter the course to the messiah but too late for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve53 View Post
    Yes, it will be a big joke for many who already hate God, more excuses to party, major benefits such as tax breaks, a new green electric vehicle, club and movie passes, maybe a life subscription to Steam & Netflix, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by jadeeyes View Post
    Yes, but of course.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Bible Another way of saying what has been already said.

The ones(innocent) who GET the chip and who will be excluded from the wrath, will be children, mentally handicap people, or those who do not have the capacity to comprehend the worship/oath(i.e., credit card application, drivers license application, recorded verbal statement, etc.) required to get the chip. The rest will know exactly what they are doing and that it will be in direct disobedience to the God of the Bible.

Mat 4:8-9 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
    And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Mat 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

What do you mean by good bad works? If someone is a Christian and don't worship beast/ take mob but does more bad than good (rare case) then where does he go?
    The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen. (Revelation 22:21) ESV

Dispatcher from the new teenage generation

In the "Left Behind" series, the teenage character (19 years old, I believe) was drugged by his parents to get the mark, as he was refusing to get it. In the LB books, believers were "sealed" with a cross on their foreheads that only other Christians could see, so they knew whom they could trust. This particular character, Chang, was a mole in the AC's employ and had avoided the chip. After the mark was given to him while drugged, he had both the mark and the seal of the cross on his forehead. He was worried that he was then damned, but the Bible scholar that kind of led a worldwide band of believers, searched the Scriptures and assured this Chang that if he wasn't even concious during the injection of the chip, that he did not knowingly take the Mark and would not be damned. It did give it an interesting plot twist and made one wonder if parents or spouses would pull something like that or would it more likely be a two-part implementation: the tattooing or chipping accompanied with a declaration of allegiance/submission to the beast--perhaps a baptism? Surely that would incur the wrath of our Lord, and there could be no mistaking what had occurred.
    Last edited by Carrie Grace; May 29th, 2012 at 07:08 PM. Reason: did not make sense--D'OH!

All ya gotta do is take a look at the tattooed and pierced masses
    of today and it's not hard to imagine how easy this concept
    will be.
    http://rr-bb.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2301&dateline=1357777  734
    I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
    Psalm 16:8 KJV