2 lbs chicken tenders or tenderized breasts - halved
1 Tbs Italian Seasoning
1 Tbs minced garlic
1 cup hot water
1 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbs Lemon Juice
Cut tenders into 1/2 inch pieces, mix all the above ingredients and marinade chicken for 1-2 hours in the frig.
18 ounces of spaghetti or linguine (Used brown rice spaghetti once, AWESOME)
8 Slices of bacon, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
2 shallots chopped
1 garlic clove
1 pint Heavy Cream
1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
1/2 cup Gruyère cheese grated
1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
1-2 thinly sliced red peppers
1 Tbs parsley
1. Mix together cheese and bread crumbs, and set aside.
2. Start boiling the pasta and start cooking bacon over medium heat until crisp
3. Dump all bacon grease except 1 Tbs. Cook shallot and garlic for a minute, then add cut up chicken tenders.
4. Once tenders no longer pink, add red peppers and cook for 5 minutes
5. Drain remaining bacon grease if any
6. Add heavy cream and slow add mix of cheeses and panko. Heat for 5 minutes
7. Add bacon, warm for 5 minutes more, and sprinkle with some lemon juice.
8. Sprinkle parsley and toss with pasta.
*For the extra cheese topping, you can top with mix of Parmesan and Romano grated cheese
A great recipe; good taste, easy to make, nice ingredients which I'm always thankful to the Lord for providing.