Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinion: Dictatorship at home and war abroad

Default Opinion: Dictatorship at home and war abroad

Well I hope this isn't too for the forum. Having said that, I have assessed the publication in which this article appears in, and it isn't a conspiracy theory site or similar. In fact it is a Pakistani newspaper and this an opinion column. The author is a Pakistani himself so obviously he harbors a little anti-west bias (or probably a lot) and is a Professor of Physics and Vice Chancellor at the University of the Punjab.

I'm not just posting it because it merely references the NWO and relevant details. The author has some interesting points and states that the NWO will come about by way of 'a major war', 'a world war', 'a great war'. That this next war will be the final push toward the NWO. Though not cited below (see link for full article) the author states that the US needs to become a dictatorship for the plan to be implemented fully, and references several 'Acts' signed into law by current and past administrations toward this end.

If this writer is in any way correct with his forward looking views, then what this may mean is that the next major military conflict in the Middle East may well be what signals the coming tribulation period, the fulfillment of some major bible prophecies and departure of the church. It's interesting when we can cite secular sources that support views that in years gone by, were seldom if ever found outside of Christian end-time books.

Dictatorship at home and war abroad

The term New World Order (NWO) was first used, and actual plans laid out for achieving this goal over the next few centuries, in the year 1773, at a meeting of 13 richest men of Prussia held in Frankfurt by the 33-year old banker Mayer Amschel Rothschild. In his book, titled Secrets of the Federal Reserve, Eustace Mullins writes that Rothschild turned to a manuscript during the meeting and read his points, which outlined a plan of action for taking control of the entire globe.

We thus have a blueprint, which must not be mistaken for Brzezinski’s personal views. The achievement of this goal will require a major war, a world war, starting most likely from the impending US-Israel attack on Iran. But to wage this war the US must be transformed into a genuine dictatorship. Legislation carried out in the wake of Oklahoma bombings and 9/11 has ensured that the US public lives in constant fear of being arrested.
    Taken together, the three laws indicate that the elite is well prepared to quell any civil unrest ruthlessly. The destruction of the middle class is also being pursued so that it is rendered homeless and hungry and its ability to protest destroyed. All this is part of the final push towards the NWO through a great war.
    http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-ne...and-war-abroad

wow so many things coming together

Yes it sure is coming together but the USA falling into a dictatorship still makes me angry. That is just an incredible evil accomplishment and it happened on our watch.
    Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by WVBORN56 View Post
    Yes it sure is coming together but the USA falling into a dictatorship still makes me angry. That is just an incredible evil accomplishment and it happened on our watch.
    We have to remember that it is all in the Lords timing, not mans. If it would have been mans timing it would probably have been a done deal long ago.

In my 51 years of life I've seen the U.S. becoming less and less powerful as THE world leader. I thought it would be decades, and maybe not even in my lifetime, before this country would completely become irrelevent on the world stage. But, that has all changed since bama got into office. He has managed to destroy in 3 years what it took 236 years to build. I believe we are closer to Jesus calling the Church home than ever before. I guess believers owe a "thanks" to bama and his complete disregard for the Constitution, the Congress, and the will of the American people (i.e. his dictatorship) for a job well done at taking the U.S. off the world stage as a super power because it fits right into bible prophecy - there's no mention of this country in the last days prophecies. Seriously, PM Netanyahu and the Israelis had better get on their knees and ask for God's help when they have no choice but to attack Iran because the dictator in this scenario, bama, sure isn't going to be any help to them.

Quote Originally Posted by araj54 View Post
    We have to remember that it is all in the Lords timing, not mans. If it would have been mans timing it would probably have been a done deal long ago.
    Agreed but that does not mean we are not held accountable for our actions.
    Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSailing81 View Post
    In my 51 years of life I've seen the U.S. becoming less and less powerful as THE world leader. I thought it would be decades, and maybe not even in my lifetime, before this country would completely become irrelevent on the world stage. But, that has all changed since bama got into office. He has managed to destroy in 3 years what it took 236 years to build. I believe we are closer to Jesus calling the Church home than ever before. I guess believers owe a "thanks" to bama and his complete disregard for the Constitution, the Congress, and the will of the American people (i.e. his dictatorship) for a job well done at taking the U.S. off the world stage as a super power because it fits right into bible prophecy - there's no mention of this country in the last days prophecies. Seriously, PM Netanyahu and the Israelis had better get on their knees and ask for God's help when they have no choice but to attack Iran because the dictator in this scenario, bama, sure isn't going to be any help to them.
    Glad you pointed this out about what Obama is doing. I just want to say this. No one so far has been able to explain to me why Congress, the States, the general public for that matter, is not doing anything to confront Obama's complete disregard of the US Constitution or even some of our laws. I am beside myself in awe that the is no action to confront or try and challange him at all! Am I missing something? Is he actually allowed to violate the constitution and break the law?

Something is very strange about this particular situation.
    "And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other."
    MTHW 24:31

OnlyHim: When the lions get total control of the jungle the hyenas are but a minor nuisance.

We seem to be at a point in the grand scheme that TPTB no longer are concerned about anything but fueling their desire for power and wealth. Local and state governments in some areas are trying to stand firm, but when they do the Feds threaten lawsuits and withhold Federal $$$ to bring compliance.

Quote Originally Posted by araj54 View Post
    OnlyHim: When the lions get total control of the jungle the hyenas are but a minor nuisance.

We seem to be at a point in the grand scheme that TPTB no longer are concerned about anything but fueling their desire for power and wealth. Local and state governments in some areas are trying to stand firm, but when they do the Feds threaten lawsuits and withhold Federal $$$ to bring compliance.
    Good Point. This has to be new ground then? I do not recall any time in history where this has happened in the US before. If so, this to me has to be a big warning flag about where we are in history. It should be a huge warning to the endtime doubting crowd that we are blazing new territory now and it is all pointing to one thing....the Tribulation.
    "And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other."

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHIM! View Post
    Good Point. This has to be new ground then? I do not recall any time in history where this has happened in the US before. If so, this to me has to be a big warning flag about where we are in history. It should be a huge warning to the endtime doubting crowd that we are blazing new territory now and it is all pointing to one thing....the Tribulation.
    That could be, but other countries have fallen into dictatorships before, and the Tribulation didn't occur then.
    The joy of the Lord is my strength

That is true, other dictartorships have occured and not led to the Trib. However, if you factor in the other prophecy that is being fulfilled, there is no doubt that we are living in the last days. No datesetting, but we are definitely in the last days.

Quote Originally Posted by one4God View Post
    That is true, other dictartorships have occured and not led to the Trib. However, if you factor in the other prophecy that is being fulfilled, there is no doubt that we are living in the last days. No datesetting, but we are definitely in the last days.
    Yes exactly. I am just making the point that these are very different times we live in considering all that is going on in the world. It is just one more thing to add to the pot that is painting a picture of what this world will look like the closer we get to the tribulation. I might have sounded like I was saying the tribulation is close, but that is not what I meant to say. I dont know at all, and would not speculate, how close we are to the tribulation. I am just saying its another warning sign that is suggesting we are living in different times and we should be all the more watching and aware of what is happening the closer we get to that very dark time.

Glad you pointed this out about what Obama is doing. I just want to say this. No one so far has been able to explain to me why Congress, the States, the general public for that matter, is not doing anything to confront Obama's complete disregard of the US Constitution or even some of our laws. I am beside myself in awe that the is no action to confront or try and challange him at all! Am I missing something? Is he actually allowed to violate the constitution and break the law?

I've wondered the same thing. It makes absolutely no sense that we only hear the sound of crickets chirping coming from the Congress, the states, and the citizens (the latter only seem to speak up when gas and food prices get too out of control). I've thought and thought about it and the only reason I can remotely come up with is that it doesn't do any good to speak up or try to stop bama and the Dems, so rather than wasting time and energy because it doesn't do any good anyway, everyone is just waiting until November to fire them all.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSailing81 View Post
    I've wondered the same thing. It makes absolutely no sense that we only hear the sound of crickets chirping coming from the Congress, the states, and the citizens (the latter only seem to speak up when gas and food prices get too out of control). I've thought and thought about it and the only reason I can remotely come up with is that it doesn't do any good to speak up or try to stop bama and the Dems, so rather than wasting time and energy because it doesn't do any good anyway, everyone is just waiting until November to fire them all.
    The cowards in Congress dare not confront the "chosen one" and mean it. Our MSM would tar & feather them for such insolence and accuse them of "racism". It'll be interesting to see what happens between now & November. Honestly, it really doesn't matter--he could declare a dictatorship tomorrow and over half of our citizenry wouldn't blink. I'm very surprised the republic has survived in it's current form up to this point. Regardless of what happens (& it could get downright apocolyptic ugly) the Lord is still in control. We shouldn't fear mere measly men! Or anything else for that matter!
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

I agree. Something is indeed very strange about all of this. At any other time , Congress would have been fighting tooth and nail, and would have already began proceedings to have him kicked to the curb and would have stopped at nothing to make it happen. Now suddenly, those in a position to do anything about this remain silent. Barely a peep out of anyone. The only thing I can think of, is that the evil is so present, and has cast a environment of total chaos and confusion to the point that none of them truly know exactly what is happening themselves, or can pinpoint the specifics. They know something is wrong, but just can't seem to put the pieces together. Unfortunately, that is very common when dealing with a narcissist. It often takes many, many years to figure it all out, and sometimes you never truly do figure it all out. All you know is the damage is done, and you're left in a state of shock and confusion. Only by the power of the Lord Jesus Christ, can one see the truth.
    Come Lord Jesus and bring us home soon!

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast."
    Ephesians 2:8-9 NIV

I may not be perfect, but Jesus thinks I'm to die for!

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

There is much complaining about federal government,

but is state and local any better?

Years go by with no property tax reform.

Gambling passed in PA with the few tid bits of income going to Philly.

Cities now run the state - milking the farmers

Farmers addicted to their milk checks

Few if any independent as the banks own most everything, and the feds own the banks.

Influx of hispanic giving a solid vote base for the scoundrels in power.

Schools programming the next generation to hate parents and depend on big brother.

Life is but a video game for most.

The baton is being passed to ageneration unfit to carry it.

Most churches are in their death throws.

America's future does not look good. Another 100 years at this point would require a civil war, and likely the result of that
    would be a nation led by a nose ring.

We certianly need a dynamic leader to turn this around, but the leader Prophecy has in store will be redirecting to himself.

It seems bleak doesn't it. The storm clouds gathered.

But we have citizenship elsewhere. We live in the Light. Our hope is unfettered.
    Our Promise made by the King Himself.

Encourage one another in the work He has appointed us. Do the best you can to see this world as a passing fad.

Our God Reigns and wil call us when the work is done. We will go Home.

How we get there will be all to His praise.

There is so much more we already have in Christ!

Praise Him! Praise Jesus!
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Quote Originally Posted by one4God View Post
    That is my hope also, but we don't know how long we'll be here.
    The joy of the Lord is my strength

Quote Originally Posted by Florian9 View Post
    The cowards in Congress dare not confront the "chosen one" and mean it. Our MSM would tar & feather them for such insolence and accuse them of "racism". It'll be interesting to see what happens between now & November. Honestly, it really doesn't matter--he could declare a dictatorship tomorrow and over half of our citizenry wouldn't blink. I'm very surprised the republic has survived in it's current form up to this point. Regardless of what happens (& it could get downright apocolyptic ugly) the Lord is still in control. We shouldn't fear mere measly men! Or anything else for that matter!
    Curious.... If Obama declared himself dictator tomorrow, what would our military do? I have to believe there would be defections. Most likely west and east coasts allied with Obama, and flyover country comprising of the Republic Rebels (my term). In that situation, Obama has all but won without a single shot fired. He who controls our nation's seaports and major tributaries already have a massive leg up.

Not sure about the east coast, but the line on the west coast would start in Canada and follow the Cascade Mountain Range through Washington, Oregon (effectively splitting those two states) and most of northern California, perhaps only as far as Redding. Obama would control the west side of the Cascades and all of central/southern Cali. Everyone east of the Cascades, save for the sin cities of Reno and Vegas would be anti-Obama, stretching all the way from Idaho/Utah/Montana to Ohio/Kentucky/Tennessee and possibly Georgia and the Carolinas. Northern states such as Illinois, Pennsylvania and the entire northeastern cooridor would be firm Obama country. Colorado could be a toss up, but the rebels would have Utah, Wyoming, Kansas, Ohlahoma and Texas to keep them in line,

In such a situation, it really comes down to one thing: Omama has the majority of people and large cities, but the rebels would occupy most of the land.

I wonder if something like that will start to take place soon after the Rapture, at least until the AC comes on the scene to put a stop to it (for the sake of "peace"). Just thinking out loud, as it were.

Default Indeed OnlyHim! there is probably many facets to this situation.

This part I believe is Spitually inspired in some way, we may not know the mechanics but we can understand how it might be accomplished:

Scriptural Example:
    1 Kings 22:19-22 And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left. And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner. And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

So lets put Obama in this:
    And the Lord said who shall persuade the American people to vote for Obama and allow him to act unimpeded by the Congress to turn the USA into a dictatorship to bring about Satan's Kingdom on Earth? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner. And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a compelling spirit in the heart of the Americans and Congress. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

The whole situation on Earth is principalities, powers, and the rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places that are maneuvering to bring about God's Prophetic Words to Fruition.

Based on what all we Christians do observe, which does frustrate us because we love both God and Country, it all goes contrary to what we feel should be the appropriate response to what we obviously see as both treason and major crimes being commited against our Country and its citizens.

This in and of itself points to an extreme nearness of when our Lord shall come and get us. For we all know that if "o" isn't re-elected He will "RE-INSTALL HIMSELF" IMHO
    John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.Matthew 5:23-24 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Praying View Post
    I agree. Something is indeed very strange about all of this. At any other time , Congress would have been fighting tooth and nail, and would have already began proceedings to have him kicked to the curb and would have stopped at nothing to make it happen. Now suddenly, those in a position to do anything about this remain silent.
    Its an election year. Just as some claim Obama will become Supreme Dictator without firing a shot, we also know we can elect someone else without firing a shot.

Impeachment proceedings would not only not work in the slightest, they would ensure Obama's re-election.
    Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.