Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinion: Dictatorship at home and war abroad

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    There is much complaining about federal government,

but is state and local any better?

Years go by with no property tax reform.

Gambling passed in PA with the few tid bits of income going to Philly.

Cities now run the state - milking the farmers

Farmers addicted to their milk checks

Few if any independent as the banks own most everything, and the feds own the banks.

Influx of hispanic giving a solid vote base for the scoundrels in power.

Schools programming the next generation to hate parents and depend on big brother.

Life is but a video game for most.

The baton is being passed to ageneration unfit to carry it.

Most churches are in their death throws.

America's future does not look good. Another 100 years at this point would require a civil war, and likely the result of that
    would be a nation led by a nose ring.

We certianly need a dynamic leader to turn this around, but the leader Prophecy has in store will be redirecting to himself.

It seems bleak doesn't it. The storm clouds gathered.

But we have citizenship elsewhere. We live in the Light. Our hope is unfettered.
    Our Promise made by the King Himself.

Encourage one another in the work He has appointed us. Do the best you can to see this world as a passing fad.

Our God Reigns and wil call us when the work is done. We will go Home.

How we get there will be all to His praise.

There is so much more we already have in Christ!

Praise Him! Praise Jesus!
    Well said Wally! Amen!
    Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Praying View Post
    I agree. Something is indeed very strange about all of this. At any other time , Congress would have been fighting tooth and nail, and would have already began proceedings to have him kicked to the curb and would have stopped at nothing to make it happen. Now suddenly, those in a position to do anything about this remain silent. Barely a peep out of anyone. The only thing I can think of, is that the evil is so present, and has cast a environment of total chaos and confusion to the point that none of them truly know exactly what is happening themselves, or can pinpoint the specifics. They know something is wrong, but just can't seem to put the pieces together. Unfortunately, that is very common when dealing with a narcissist. It often takes many, many years to figure it all out, and sometimes you never truly do figure it all out. All you know is the damage is done, and you're left in a state of shock and confusion. Only by the power of the Lord Jesus Christ, can one see the truth.
    Your point about narcissism is sooooo true! IMHO, unless someone has seen a narcissist up close (immediate family), it's very difficult to imagine the absolute maliciousness and cruelty done to
    fellow family members.

BOTTOM LINE: Narcissists do not care about anything except getting what they want. Now.

At their core is a deep-seated rage. There is no conscience or empathy to appeal to.

And, yes, it's only by the power of the Lord Jesus Christ that one can see the truth, disengage, and
    start to heal.

When a suspected narcissist is the leader of your Country... at the controls...
    What do we do?

Pray!

gin
    Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy flight!

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHIM! View Post
    Glad you pointed this out about what Obama is doing. I just want to say this. No one so far has been able to explain to me why Congress, the States, the general public for that matter, is not doing anything to confront Obama's complete disregard of the US Constitution or even some of our laws. I am beside myself in awe that the is no action to confront or try and challange him at all! Am I missing something? Is he actually allowed to violate the constitution and break the law?

Something is very strange about this particular situation.
    The corruption in the upper levels of our federal and state governments is so deep and bad, the military are the only ones that can stop this thing. Congress, the individual state Sec of States, and the judicial system is stonewalling every attempt to remove Obama because of his ineligibility and fraudulent documents, they truly do not represent us any longer, none of them do. I have heard or read at least five times in the last couple months about many at the Pentagon being very worried about what's going on. Just today on Drudge, there was an article about a former Presidential speechwriter for Carter and LBJ talking about a military coup to remove this guy. Not sure if this website is against the rules or not:
    http://thebladereport.com/2012/03/25...ld-oust-obama/

Like I said, this isn't even the first time I've heard this being talked about, there are alot of alternative media personalities with Pentagon insider connections that have said military intervention is seriously being contemplated.

Quote Originally Posted by SoThankful View Post
    The corruption in the upper levels of our federal and state governments is so deep and bad, the military are the only ones that can stop this thing. Congress, the individual state Sec of States, and the judicial system is stonewalling every attempt to remove Obama because of his ineligibility and fraudulent documents, they truly do not represent us any longer, none of them do. I have heard or read at least five times in the last couple months about many at the Pentagon being very worried about what's going on. Just today on Drudge, there was an article about a former Presidential speechwriter for Carter and LBJ talking about a military coup to remove this guy.

Like I said, this isn't even the first time I've heard this being talked about, there are alot of alternative media personalities with Pentagon insider connections that have said military intervention is seriously being contemplated.
    I believe you are right that the only thing stopping a whole entire overthrow of traditional America is our military, which is mostly made up of good Christian men & women (again I say mostly). That's why the traitor-in-chief has done everything he can to either stonewall them or flat out replace them (DADT repeal and removal/silencing of Christian Chaplains). I have no doubt our CIA has had contigency plans in place for decades in case of such a creature taking over the reigns of the White House. Every day that passes by our Republic decays further.
    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Honestly, - imo for whatever it is worth, - I don't see a coup happening, at least not while we are here. If it were to happen however, - that would suggest to me that he was the chosen puppet of a much bigger plan, put in place to take the fall if necessary in order for TPTB to continue with their plan. Either way, - the result is the same, so TPTB can't lose. (at least not until Jesus returns).
    Regardless, it looks to me like they pretty much have all their bases covered for what they are trying to accomplish. We have a choice of our current leader, his twin brother Romney, or coup. All of them will lead us to the same result in the end imo, creating the scenario needed to bring about the plans of TPTB.

I'm not by any means datesetting, - but just saying.....the writing is on the wall, and by the way things are looking.......surely we'll be going to our real home soon. Things are lining up rather quickly it seems.
    Come Lord Jesus and bring us home soon!

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast."
    Ephesians 2:8-9 NIV

I may not be perfect, but Jesus thinks I'm to die for!

Quote Originally Posted by Praying View Post
    Honestly, - imo for whatever it is worth, - I don't see a coup happening, at least not while we are here. If it were to happen however, - that would suggest to me that he was the chosen puppet of a much bigger plan, put in place to take the fall if necessary in order for TPTB to continue with their plan. Either way, - the result is the same, so TPTB can't lose. (at least not until Jesus returns).
    Regardless, it looks to me like they pretty much have all their bases covered for what they are trying to accomplish. We have a choice of our current leader, his twin brother Romney, or coup. All of them will lead us to the same result in the end imo, creating the scenario needed to bring about the plans of TPTB.

I'm not by any means datesetting, - but just saying.....the writing is on the wall, and by the way things are looking.......surely we'll be going to our real home soon. Things are lining up rather quickly it seems.
    Actually what I just mentioned in another thread, if you search for an article called 'You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet - Part 3', though not Christian, is one of the most powerful articles I've read on how precarious the world sits financially, economically, politically, militarily and socially. There seems to be an abundance of indicators of the signs of the times we live in and perhaps, the world at tipping point!

Quote Originally Posted by $teve View Post
    Actually what I just mentioned in another thread, if you search for an article called 'You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet - Part 3', though not Christian, is one of the most powerful articles I've read on how precarious the world sits financially, economically, politically, militarily and socially. There seems to be an abundance of indicators of the signs of the times we live in and perhaps, the world at tipping point!

Thanks Steve. You mean an internet search, right? I tried searching here, - didn't find it.
    It sounds like an article I would definitely be interested in reading. I agree, there is indeed an abundance of indicators that we are very possibly at the tipping point.

Come Lord Jesus!!!

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast."

Sure can praying, only a lot of the places that cite the article don't provide the full version (just tested a google search myself) so just ensure you follow any links to the complete work. I should mention too, the article sites a work from the 1990s called The Fourth Turning which on the surface may appear like a crystal ball exercise but it isn't. The authors explored historical economic cycles and events to chart possible future events. Nontheless, the article I mention above is a discreet article that examines the current financial crisis, together with the mounting US debt and a number of other indicators that should give cause for concern to anyone that the world really is standing at a precipice.

Sure can praying, only a lot of the places that cite the article don't provide the full version (just tested a google search myself) so just ensure you follow any links to the complete work. I should mention too, the article sites a work from the 1990s called The Fourth Turning which on the surface may appear like a crystal ball exercise but it isn't. The authors explored historical economic cycles and events to chart possible future events. Nontheless, the article I mention above is a discreet article that examines the current financial crisis, together with the mounting US debt and a number of other indicators that should give cause for concern to anyone that the world really is standing at a precipice.
    Thanks Steve. Very informative. Praying we'll all be going home soon!

Default The Term "New World Order"

I was surprised while channel surfing and stopped at a "3 Stooges" movie and they showed 3 Japanese Soldiers and some man with a European accent and he said to the stooges "Stop I command you in the name of the New Wolrd Order!" This movie was from 1944. The Elite must have been using this term in private circles for quite some time it would appear.
    John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.Matthew 5:23-24 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Default We know it is God's timing

Quote Originally Posted by WVBORN56 View Post
    Yes it sure is coming together but the USA falling into a dictatorship still makes me angry. That is just an incredible evil accomplishment and it happened on our watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by araj54 View Post
    We have to remember that it is all in the Lords timing, not mans. If it would have been mans timing it would probably have been a done deal long ago.
    But for alot of us who have served in the armed forces, or are just really patriotic we still are hurt because of the love we have for this country. I just pray that God takes us home before the demise of the USA so we don't have to be physically here when it happens.

IMHO Over the last 20 years there has been an effort to do away with patriotism and gender a dislike and disloyalty to our country.
    John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.Matthew 5:23-24 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Taken together, the three laws indicate that the elite is well prepared to quell any civil unrest ruthlessly. The destruction of the middle class is also being pursued so that it is rendered homeless and hungry and its ability to protest destroyed.
    This doesn't compute for me as those who are hungry and homeless would be more likely to protest. Look at who is protesting now. It is mostly the poor young OWS people who have student loans and can't find jobs. Those who are desperate and have nothing to lose are more likely to protest not less.

Call me a conspiracy nut but I don't believe much is "leaked" out in the media against the will of the elites.

Quote Originally Posted by waiting1 View Post
    I was surprised while channel surfing and stopped at a "3 Stooges" movie and they showed 3 Japanese Soldiers and some man with a European accent and he said to the stooges "Stop I command you in the name of the New Wolrd Order!" This movie was from 1944. The Elite must have been using this term in private circles for quite some time it would appear.
    The New World Order is not a new term. It was often flagged during and after World War II. Below is a google search result from the period 1940 to 1946. Scroll through the first couple of pages and note how often the term was published and who called for it, including the pope at the time. Granted they did actually get their New World Order - The Bretton Woods system which established a number of international institutions and financial systems.

https://www.google.com.au/search?hl=...w=1280&bih=612

Default Thanks for the ...

The New World Order is not a new term. It was often flagged during and after World War II. Below is a google search result from the period 1940 to 1946. Scroll through the first couple of pages and note how often the term was published and who called for it, including the pope at the time. Granted they did actually get their New World Order - The Bretton Woods system which established a number of international institutions and financial systems.

https://www.google.com.au/search?hl=...w=1280&bih=612
    Info!

Quote Originally Posted by waiting1 View Post
    This part I believe is Spitually inspired in some way, we may not know the mechanics but we can understand how it might be accomplished:

Scriptural Example:
    1 Kings 22:19-22 And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left. And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner. And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

So lets put Obama in this:
    And the Lord said who shall persuade the American people to vote for Obama and allow him to act unimpeded by the Congress to turn the USA into a dictatorship to bring about Satan's Kingdom on Earth? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner. And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a compelling spirit in the heart of the Americans and Congress. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

The whole situation on Earth is principalities, powers, and the rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places that are maneuvering to bring about God's Prophetic Words to Fruition.

Based on what all we Christians do observe, which does frustrate us because we love both God and Country, it all goes contrary to what we feel should be the appropriate response to what we obviously see as both treason and major crimes being commited against our Country and its citizens.

This in and of itself points to an extreme nearness of when our Lord shall come and get us. For we all know that if "o" isn't re-elected He will "RE-INSTALL HIMSELF" IMHO

And now that more and more coming about his "manufactured" identity and the scandals, it is entirely in the realm of possibility that he will find some way to enforce all of those very convienant EO's.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHIM! View Post
    Glad you pointed this out about what Obama is doing. I just want to say this. No one so far has been able to explain to me why Congress, the States, the general public for that matter, is not doing anything to confront Obama's complete disregard of the US Constitution or even some of our laws. I am beside myself in awe that the is no action to confront or try and challange him at all! Am I missing something? Is he actually allowed to violate the constitution and break the law?

Something is very strange about this particular situation.
    I consider it the symptom of spiritual blinding. Perhaps deluded by satan, or actual blinding by The Father to further His plan... time will tell.
    "Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God..."

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoose View Post
    I consider it the symptom of spiritual blinding. Perhaps deluded by satan, or actual blinding by The Father to further His plan... time will tell.
    Everything right now is surreal. I feel sometimes like I am not awake with everything that is happening. Theres so much, on so many levels, from so many directions.....overwhelming to say the least. If I did not have my Savior I would be in "really" bad shape.
    I think it will get worse as each day goes on, the blinding is immense and unstoppable at this point.