Something I have wondered about for a while now. When the rapture occurs what happens to the planes, autos, etc. that are in use? I think that the conventional wisdom is that all these vehicles are going to crash, this seems like a no brainer, but what happens to the passengers who are not saved? Will the Lord allows these people to die? (I guess there could be some foxhole conversions) or would he have his angels intervene and take control of these vehicles to prevent them from crashing. Think about this, a plane makes a safe landing with no pilots and maybe half of the passengers missing. I think that would catch the attention of a lot of people who are fence sitters. I suppose there will be nuts that would contribute this miracle to space aliens. But it may be enough to open the eyes of some unbelievers to accept Christ or at least get them thinking about. I had read somewhere that during the London blitz that angels may have taken over the controls of RAf fighters when the pilots were killed. I think it was in one of Billy Graham books. I have read somewhere that during the London blitz that angels may have taken over RAf fighters when the pilots were killed.