Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Bible Handout thread weekly updates *merged*

Quote Originally Posted by Acts5:41 View Post
    Thank you - things have been crazy.

The kittens are a really wonderful gift and 90% sure we will keep them. They had a lot of fun riding home in my Bible bag with some hamburgers.
    You are much like me. Both of the cats I own are cats who 'found' me. We had 2 I took in who came into my garage (one died but still have the other) and one that my daughter found. If I saw a litter of kittens, I'd probably do the same thing you did and take them home. How many of them are there? Are you going to keep them all?

Thank you Paula.

Tiffany, 2 males. White with gray patches.

They are about 7-8 weeks old. They were starving. Not now! I feed grain free (cheaper vet bills in the long run) so I have kitten, duck, and salmon now. It's a buffet! I figure these two will be as fat as my girls in no time.

I sure couldn't leave them there to starve, get squashed by traffic (Antoine runs about 40-50 mph, several lanes, which makes it great for handouts), or kicked to death by Bad People. They were so naive they just walked up to everyone.

Biscuit is currently chasing his own tail. Gravy is curled up on the couch.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

Love their names!
    and to wait for his Son from heaven,
    whom he raised from the dead—Jesus,
    who rescues us from the coming wrath
    1 Thessalonians 1:10

Thank you Paula.

Tiffany, 2 males. White with gray patches.

They are about 7-8 weeks old. They were starving. Not now! I feed grain free (cheaper vet bills in the long run) so I have kitten, duck, and salmon now. It's a buffet! I figure these two will be as fat as my girls in no time.

I sure couldn't leave them there to starve, get squashed by traffic (Antoine runs about 40-50 mph, several lanes, which makes it great for handouts), or kicked to death by Bad People. They were so naive they just walked up to everyone.

Biscuit is currently chasing his own tail. Gravy is curled up on the couch.

Great names! How are your other 2 cats taking to them? I remember when Ariana brought the kitten home, our cat didn't like it at all. I'd never heard her hiss before but she did at the new cat.

Congrats on your new babies!

Thank you - things have been crazy.

The kittens are a really wonderful gift and 90% sure we will keep them. They had a lot of fun riding home in my Bible bag with some hamburgers.
    If I took them home, they would be mine. LOL
    Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
    You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
    12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
    O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
    Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

New cats are getting used to it, but not fast enough for my husband. He is upset "his" cat isn't acting "normal", but she's smelling their noses, which is a very good sign.

I have usually had one cat plus a kitten, the kitten beat up the old one pretty bad every time. These two focus on each other so no problems for the big girls.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

That's great! Tell Ron it won't be too long and that the kittens will be settled in and part of the family in no time!