Thread: Update on my wife

Hybrid View

Yay! Update on my wife

Quickly wanted to give an update on my wife Cindy.* She was moved out of icu 2 days ago. They are continuing to regulate everything and monitor closely the co2 levels in her body.* This was caused by her having MD which weakened her heart and caused build up around the lungs(in laymen terms).* There's a doctor there that said that Cindy has done a complete 180% turn and she is quickly getting better!* Another therapist who is helping her to walk again is absolutely astonished at her recovery and strength!* Its amazing how God is working behind the scenes and is bringing her health back little by little.* Thanks so much for your continued prayers.

She'll be out of the hospital April 3rd if everything is going well and we'll still need prayer as we adjust and the other things we face with therapy and finances. Thanks again for your prayers.

Yay!

Praise Jesus!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
    ______

Praying
    Tall Timbers

Yay! Wonderful praise report.

Praise God for His love and His compassion on His children
    John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"