Thread: Update on my wife

Yay! Update on my wife

Quickly wanted to give an update on my wife Cindy.* She was moved out of icu 2 days ago. They are continuing to regulate everything and monitor closely the co2 levels in her body.* This was caused by her having MD which weakened her heart and caused build up around the lungs(in laymen terms).* There's a doctor there that said that Cindy has done a complete 180% turn and she is quickly getting better!* Another therapist who is helping her to walk again is absolutely astonished at her recovery and strength!* Its amazing how God is working behind the scenes and is bringing her health back little by little.* Thanks so much for your continued prayers.

She'll be out of the hospital April 3rd if everything is going well and we'll still need prayer as we adjust and the other things we face with therapy and finances. Thanks again for your prayers.

Yay!

Praise Jesus!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
    ______

Praying
    Tall Timbers

Yay! Wonderful praise report.

Praise God for His love and His compassion on His children
    John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Praising God for Cindy's progress and praying it continues.
    Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith... (Hebrews 12:2)

Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ...(Philippians 1:6)

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Matthew 11:28
    Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.

"Formerly giest075".

and continuing

for Cindy and for you.
    Psa 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Too Blessed to be depressed!!!!

There's nothing our LORD JESUS CHRIST can't do!!!!

Thank you JESUS

Praying

PRAISE THE LORD!

and praying for you both
    Isaiah 43:1-3 Romans 10:9 John 6:35 John 6:40

Praying! So, do you think she will still be able to come home tomorrow?
    “My Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:40)

BTW, my son is now in the 8th grade!

Quote Originally Posted by Mommytoa3rdgradeboy View Post
    Praying! So, do you think she will still be able to come home tomorrow?
    She came home yesterday and she's doing well. Thank you all so very much for your prayers! I have seen such an improvement. Even today she was able to walk again in a very short distance. God truly is awesome and so worthy to be praised. Thank you again for your prayers!

Praise God!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jec View Post
    She came home yesterday and she's doing well. Thank you all so very much for your prayers! I have seen such an improvement. Even today she was able to walk again in a very short distance. God truly is awesome and so worthy to be praised. Thank you again for your prayers!
    That is wonderful! Thanks for the update...praying she continues to improve!
    “My Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:40)

BTW, my son is now in the 8th grade!

Quote Originally Posted by Jec View Post
    How Great is our God !!!

Continued prayers for Cindy and you