Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 224

Thread: Occupy Race Card: Trayvon Martin and both sides of racial issues.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    6,113

    Apostasy Occupy Race Card: Trayvon Martin and both sides of racial issues.

    Obama is now injecting himself into the shooting death story of a black teenager, faking sorrow and calling for national soul-searching in order to secure his reelection chances with minority voters.

    "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon,"


    http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...82M0QF20120323

    OK, for me it's official. IMO Barack Hussein Obama has gone beyond narcissism to reveal himself to be an abject sociopath, a person without a conscience whose only real concern is about himself. Every display of compassion toward others is an Oscar-worthy performance which always points back to him as some kind of hero. He makes sure of that every single time.

    We stand with Israel
    Genesis 12 verse 3

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The United State of Texas
    Posts
    27,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbT View Post
    Obama is now injecting himself into the shooting death story of a black teenager, faking sorrow and calling for national soul-searching in order to secure his reelection chances with minority voters.



    http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...82M0QF20120323

    OK, for me it's official. IMO Barack Hussein Obama has gone beyond narcissism to reveal himself to be an abject sociopath, a person without a conscience whose only real concern is about himself. Every display of compassion toward others is an Oscar-worthy performance which always points back to him as some kind of hero. He makes sure of that every single time.
    And what has Obama done for the daily murders in Chicago gangs? Absolutely nothing!

    He only takes cases that encourage class warfare and elevate racism.

    Meanwhile, his goonie sidekick Holder is passing out guns in Mexico.

    If Holder gave Zimmerman the weapon we would not even hear about this.



    Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont
    Posts
    19,592

    Default

    Looks like all the opportunistic race baiters may have a rude awakening.

    http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...erman-03232012

    But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

    "The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.
    Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.
    The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.
    His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.
    "When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.
    Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.
    Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

    Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    6,113

    Default

    .... opportunistic race baiters....
    Useful idiots Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton won't care about the facts of the case. Their only regret is that the shooter happens to be Hispanic with black relatives. That little tidbit of information makes it a heck of a lot harder to spin the story into a race thing but they're doing their best anyway.

    Somebody please tell me! Where did these nuts come from and what have they done with my country???!!!

    We stand with Israel
    Genesis 12 verse 3

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,783

    Default Trayvon Martin and racial issues???

    My family and I just returned from our Spring Break vacation to Disney World and for the time we were gone we stayed completely away from any news at all.

    Since we've gotten home, I keep hearing about this Trayvon Martin issue. As I understand it, this man in Florida felt threatened by TM (and I have heard reports that he was actually assaulted by him) and he shot and killed TM who was not armed at the time.

    As tragic as this all is, I feel like there must be more to the story and I have missed it bc it seems this has become a racial issue with even the President commenting on it.

    Hope you guys can fill me in bc I'm a little confused.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    6,113

    Default

    The professional race baitors are using the story to vilify white people, plain and simple. They never get upset when black babies are shot dead by black gang members but this story has their shorts in a wad because of the shooter's skin color.

    Dr. ML King would be horrified to see this.

    The media is helping to fan the flames by calling the Hispanic shooter "a white Hispanic".... making sure they get that word "white" burned into the minds of people. A dangerous mob mentality is forming as a result.

    The media is keeping the photo of a sweet-faced 12 yr old Travon Martin in the public eye although he's seen on Facebook as a grown 17 yr old who looks & acts much tougher. They're downplaying the fact Travon's been in trouble before. They don't want us to know that he viciously assaulted George Zimmerman according to eye witness accounts.

    Todd has an article called "Satan's Little Helpers" on the RR main page ... it's about the media doing the Devil's business in these last days. A worthy read that is all too accurate.

    We stand with Israel
    Genesis 12 verse 3

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,688

    Default

    This event reminds me of the spark that recently torched the Middle East.
    Isa 26:9

    With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.


    Please pray for Lindsey's salvation.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sumter,Sc
    Posts
    620

    Default

    From my understanding the guy who shot him was a Mexican. The Media is saying he was a "White Mexcian" So basically he wasnt a white person at all. and riddle me this.....When was the last time you heard the term "white mexican"? Yeah i thought so.....
    Joh 14:6 λεγει αυτω ο ιησους εγω ειμι η οδος και η αληθεια και η ζωη ουδεις ερχεται προς τον πατερα ει μη δι εμου

    Joh 14:6 dicit ei Iesus ego sum via et veritas et vita nemo venit ad Patrem nisi per me

    Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jerusalem
    Posts
    1,715

    Default

    As a paralegal student... let me just say that I would bet there are more to this story. I don't mean to go off topic... does anyone remember the story about a "Hot Coffee lawsuit" when a woman was burned and sued McDonalds. Well there WAS more to that story. It wasn't just a burn ... she received a 3rd degree burn and was hospitalized for 2-3 weeks!!!

    Now back to my point... yes I think there is more to the story. I read somewhere Zimmerman and Martin was in a fight before he was shot. The story said Zimmerman had cuts and scratches documented from the hospital. Why did Martin assault Zimmerman? I don't know? Was it to defend himself? Did Zimmerman physically assault Martin too before he shot him? We don't know what happened unless some physical proof can tell us otherwise.

    The media is portraying Martin has a sweet boy and Zimmerman a bad man. All this is becoming a racial issue all over again. This has brought Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, black panther and other people in the picture. The want to automatically put this man behind bar because of his skin IMO. Those people I have mentioned promote hate and division IMO. If this was some white kid, Mr. B.O. would not take any compassion because the kid does not look him. This race card is getting old and these organization are not helping but making it worse.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jerusalem
    Posts
    1,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheymat View Post
    From my understanding the guy who shot him was a Mexican. The Media is saying he was a "White Mexcian" So basically he wasnt a white person at all. and riddle me this.....When was the last time you heard the term "white mexican"? Yeah i thought so.....
    They are making this as a race issue. I wish I could tell them to get over it!! They are no longer slaves anymore. White people are discriminated against too, not just them.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jerusalem
    Posts
    1,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbT View Post
    The professional race baitors are using the story to vilify white people, plain and simple. They never get upset when black babies are shot dead by black gang members but this story has their shorts in a wad because of the shooter's skin color.

    Dr. ML King would be horrified to see this.

    The media is helping to fan the flames by calling the Hispanic shooter "a white Hispanic".... making sure they get that word "white" burned into the minds of people. A dangerous mob mentality is forming as a result.

    The media is keeping the photo of a sweet-faced 12 yr old Travon Martin in the public eye although he's seen on Facebook as a grown 17 yr old who looks & acts much tougher. They're downplaying the fact Travon's been in trouble before. They don't want us to know that he viciously assaulted George Zimmerman according to eye witness accounts.

    Todd has an article called "Satan's Little Helpers" on the RR main page ... it's about the media doing the Devil's business in these last days. A worthy read that is all too accurate.
    Yep yep yep... that's why I say there is more to the story plus Zimmerman was physcially attacked by him too.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,153

    Default

    Throw in the "New" Black Panthers - not sure what's new about being a bunch of racist thugs - handing out "Wanted Dead or Alive" posters with Mr. Zimmerman's face on it and you've got a firestorm waiting to ignite. The lamestream media isn't reporting the truth, that there is a witness who says Trayvon attacked Mr. Zimmerman and had him on the ground beating him and broke his nose. Even if Mr. Zimmerman is found to have done nothing wrong, you'll never convince the likes of the Black Panthers, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson that Trayvon didn't bring this on himself. And the FBI and Barack bama have NO business being involved in this. bama needs to keep his mouth shut and does anyone here really believe that there will be an honest and accurate investigation by the FBI who's head honcho is Eric Holder - the Eric Holder who refuses to prosecute hate crimes AGAINST white people? If you do, then I have some prime swamp land to sell you. I am so sick of racism being the acceptable norm for black people against white people in this country - racism is racism no matter what color you are! Like BarbT said, why isn't the black community outraged by the violent crimes committed by black people against black people? Bernie Goldberg was on O'Reilly last night and I believe he said that only 14% of crimes committed against black people were done by white people and that most crimes against blacks were committed by other blacks. Why isn't the black community outraged about this and doing something about it? Oh, that's right, then Sharpton, Jackson, the Black Panthers, bama and the Democrats, and the lamestream media wouldn't have anything sensational to report because this takes place every single day and they couldn't get any votes for the Democrats out of it. It's digusting, it's vile, it's dishonest, and it's the acceptance of reverse racism which is also disgusting, vile, and dishonest.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    10,309

    Default

    Shannon, my husband is black.

    In the ghetto, people who want an education are beaten for "trying to act white".
    One must speak in an ignorant fashion or also face a beating.
    One must dress in an ignorant fashion or face a beating.
    They are constantly told they are too stupid to provide for themselves, and told they must rely on handouts. Since educating oneself is frowned on, they are limited in their earning potential.
    In their minds, they only have a couple of careers: drug dealer/pimp, athlete, or rap star.

    I had a younger (late 20's) black man tell me recently "You guys (X generation and older) can provide for yourselves, but my generation is (incapable of doing so). We have to get help from our mothers." His mother was cashing her paycheck and handing half of it over to her grown, able-bodied, son. It was sadly apparent he really did believe this. They both did.

    It's a horrible prison. They have no self-esteem. They really don't believe they will ever amount to anything; and will be dependent on someone else to feed, clothe, and house them.

    My husband is very different. He is light-complected so white people assume he is white. He is blind - and exempt from the ghetto rules. It's against the rules to beat up a blind kid. My husband could read for pleasure, go to the library, and listen to classical music.

    Not the other kids. It is very, very, sad.

    God has put a huge burden on me, for those kids.

    My husband says I "minister to the sinisters" because I hand out a fair amount of Bibles to the gangsters.

    " I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

    Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

    Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

    Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’


    I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    10,309

    Default

    I don't know what happened, but here's my guess.

    Zimmerman saw a "dangerous fellow" and decided to stalk him.
    Martin saw a big guy stalking him.
    They had a confrontation.
    I think Martin was "winning".
    Zimmerman panicked and shot Martin.

    Big mistakes on both sides, but I have to say Zimmerman was at fault. He was told, by the police, to stop stalking Martin, and refused.

    " I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

    Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

    Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

    Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’


    I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jerusalem
    Posts
    1,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acts5:41 View Post
    Shannon, my husband is black.

    In the ghetto, people who want an education are beaten for "trying to act white".
    One must speak in an ignorant fashion or also face a beating.
    One must dress in an ignorant fashion or face a beating.
    They are constantly told they are too stupid to provide for themselves, and told they must rely on handouts. Since educating oneself is frowned on, they are limited in their earning potential.
    In their minds, they only have a couple of careers: drug dealer/pimp, athlete, or rap star.

    I had a younger (late 20's) black man tell me recently "You guys (X generation and older) can provide for yourselves, but my generation is (incapable of doing so). We have to get help from our mothers." His mother was cashing her paycheck and handing half of it over to her grown, able-bodied, son. It was sadly apparent he really did believe this. They both did.

    It's a horrible prison. They have no self-esteem. They really don't believe they will ever amount to anything; and will be dependent on someone else to feed, clothe, and house them.

    My husband is very different. He is light-complected so white people assume he is white. He is blind - and exempt from the ghetto rules. It's against the rules to beat up a blind kid. My husband could read for pleasure, go to the library, and listen to classical music.

    Not the other kids. It is very, very, sad.

    God has put a huge burden on me, for those kids.

    My husband says I "minister to the sinisters" because I hand out a fair amount of Bibles to the gangsters.
    It doesn't have to be that way. My son is a latino and I try to raise him right. For example: Not to be with the crowd that teaches what you mentioned above. My mother takes him to church regularly when I can't, what a blessing. Who taught those young people on the street to think and act that way? In some way I think its their parents. You just mentioned that a mother forks over half of her paycheck to this young man. That right there makes anyone question her parenting style to this young man. I have seen good right upstanding black citizen that doesn't act and do the things those young black thugs do.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,153

    Default

    I agree that Zimmerman shouldn't have followed Trayvon, but Trayvon was talking to his girlfriend on his phone at the time too. Why didn't he hang up with the girlfriend and call 911 or tell her to call the police? I also agree that mistakes were made on both sides with a tragic end for Trayvon. But something else that hasn't been explained is why was Trayvon there in the first place? The news reports I've heard said he was walking home, but last night on O'Reilly they said he wasn't familiar with the neighborhood. It doesn't make sense that if he was walking home that he'd be unfamiliar with the neighborhood. I don't think the entire truth has been told yet, but like I posted before, even if Mr. Zimmerman is found not to be criminally responsible, many black people are going to chalk it up to another white person getting away with murdering a black man. And I have a feeling that the likes of Sharpton, Jackson, and the Black Panthers aren't going to let this one go, they're going to make an example of George Zimmerman. In fact, he has every reason to be in fear for his own life and should probably move far, far away, changing his name and appearance if he is found not to be criminally responsible.

    BTW, I give you Dr. Ben Carson - probably the world's most renowned pediatric neurologist - as an example that just because someone is raised in the ghetto doesn't mean they have to turn out to be gangbanger. He came from a single parent home and his mother worked several jobs to take care of Dr. Carson and his brother. She made them write weekly book reports and hand them into her - it wasn't until years later that the Carson brothers found out their mother couldn't read. She was a strict disciplinarian and her sons went to school, graduated from high school then son Ben graduated from medical school and his brother from law school. It's ALL about choices. Plus, IMO, the Democratic Party has to take responsibility for their part in this too because they've convinced minorities that they can only make it in life if the government is giving them handouts and the ONLY reason the Democrats have done this is to get the majority of the black vote.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    To me this is another story picked up by the media, and "fanned" into something for the express purpose of getting people riled up. When people are riled up, they tend to want to participate, read and express themselves. It makes them interested, it causes racial tensions to flare.

    It is good to enrage the people and to cause tempers to flare because then the government can show itself as the rescuer of the oppressed, all the while removing more of our freedoms. The nation will not even notice that the freedoms are being withdrawn, because all government action will appear to be necessary and helpful. You can guess who is having a field day with all of this.......the devil. Divide and conquer is the motto.

    Unfortunately, people are gullible, and if the media wants them riled up, they oblige. Sheeple. A lack of discernment contributes to this.

    It's a crying shame that honesty, decency and integrity play second fiddle to opportunism, exploitation, and profit.

    Now, here's my take on this situation.

    I was not there. I do not know exactly what happened. I would have to be given much more information before making a judgment.

    I feel that the media, and unfortunately TPTB, offer up this story on purpose. The picture, the headlines, what is included, what is excluded are all used for the express purpose of riling people up. There is a sinister agenda at work. There is a reason for riling people up, and it is not for the good of this nation.

    There you have it. I will not be swayed by headlines and talking heads. I will withhold my opinions until the full story is out. I will pray for this nation as it appears to me that it is inhabited by many who are swayed too easily, and who lack discernment.

    And finally, it appears to me that the Lord Himself has allowed this divide and conquer mentality to occur. His agenda will move forward no matter what, and praise God, I can look to Him when everything down here looks grim. His will be done. Come, Lord Jesus!
    Jesus saith unto him, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father but by me." John 14:6

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    17

    Default

    This is a tragic story. The young man was only 17 years old. While Zimmerman is a 28 year old man. The reason he wasn't that familiar with the neighborhood was because he was visiting his father's fiance's house. He had spent the night before there at her home. He had been suspended because they found an empty bag of what appeared to have been marijuana in his bag. He had never been in trouble before. He had walked to the store and purchased skittles and an ice tea on his way home. He had a hoody on because it was raining. He was talking to his girlfriend on the phone and had told her he stopped for a bit under a building because of the rain. Then he told her a man was following him. He attempted to ditch him and at first told the girlfriend he thought he had but then the man appeared again. The girlfriend encouraged him to run but he told her no he would just walk fast. Apparently the girlfriend heard him then ask Zimmerman "why he was following him" at which Zimmerman replied "what are you doing here"? The girlfriend said she then heard them each repeat their question and then she thought she heard a scuffle. She did not hear gunfire. Zimmerman had no business following this kid to begin with. When he was told to not follow him he continued to anyway. He could have identified himself to the young man so he would not be afraid. People need to stop looking at this as a black/white issue or an Obama issue. It is a human issue. This was a scared 17 year old (Zimmerman outweighs him by about 100 pounds) acting in the same way many teenagers black white or brown would. He should have run. His response wasn't wise, however I have known very few 17 year olds that are actually wise. And I doubt he knew Zimmerman had a gun. Trayvon responded like millions of other young or middle aged men would have of all backgrounds. Zimmerman was foolish and irresponsible at the very least and criminal at worst. A horrible mistake he probably greatly regrets. It is all horribly sad and a great opportunity for all Christian's to show compassion, understanding and love to those who are hurting at his totally unnecessary loss.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tcpix02 View Post
    This is a tragic story. The young man was only 17 years old. While Zimmerman is a 28 year old man. The reason he wasn't that familiar with the neighborhood was because he was visiting his father's fiance's house. He had spent the night before there at her home. He had been suspended because they found an empty bag of what appeared to have been marijuana in his bag. He had never been in trouble before. He had walked to the store and purchased skittles and an ice tea on his way home. He had a hoody on because it was raining. He was talking to his girlfriend on the phone and had told her he stopped for a bit under a building because of the rain. Then he told her a man was following him. He attempted to ditch him and at first told the girlfriend he thought he had but then the man appeared again. The girlfriend encouraged him to run but he told her no he would just walk fast. Apparently the girlfriend heard him then ask Zimmerman "why he was following him" at which Zimmerman replied "what are you doing here"? The girlfriend said she then heard them each repeat their question and then she thought she heard a scuffle. She did not hear gunfire. Zimmerman had no business following this kid to begin with. When he was told to not follow him he continued to anyway. He could have identified himself to the young man so he would not be afraid. People need to stop looking at this as a black/white issue or an Obama issue. It is a human issue. This was a scared 17 year old (Zimmerman outweighs him by about 100 pounds) acting in the same way many teenagers black white or brown would. He should have run. His response wasn't wise, however I have known very few 17 year olds that are actually wise. And I doubt he knew Zimmerman had a gun. Trayvon responded like millions of other young or middle aged men would have of all backgrounds. Zimmerman was foolish and irresponsible at the very least and criminal at worst. A horrible mistake he probably greatly regrets. It is all horribly sad and a great opportunity for all Christian's to show compassion, understanding and love to those who are hurting at his totally unnecessary loss.

    He wasn't suspended for the empty bag of weed, he was suspended cause he was caught on camera spray painting the door with a rather silly abreviation. Also did you know about all the other items in his bag?

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbT View Post
    a person without a conscience whose only real concern is about himself. Every display of compassion toward others is an Oscar-worthy performance
    You just described most of the electorate, and certainly most of the unsaved.
    Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

    Joel 3:2

    I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •