Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 224

Thread: Occupy Race Card: Trayvon Martin and both sides of racial issues.

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon9602 View Post
    I wasn't doubting your source. The report of TM following Zimmerman back to his truck doesn't make sense or sound credible.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    6,031

    Default


    We stand with Israel
    Genesis 12 verse 3

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtown View Post
    That doesn't sound credible to me. Why would TM follow him back to his truck and start a fight after trying to avoid a fight? I put all the blame on Zimmerman for taking the law into his own hands.
    This is yet to be determined, the investigation is ongoing. Let's allow the justice system to work. Zimmerman had every right to patrol his neighborhood. According to him their neighborhood has had some crime, and this wasn't the first time he had called the police. He had called the police frequently to report suspicious behavior.

    He should have never left his truck and let the police do their job. We don't need vigilantes running around regulating the laws.
    What a bunch of garbage.... A community has the right to have volunteers patrol neighborhoods. Police tend to react to a crime not necessarily prevent it.

    Zimmerman never saw TM do anything only said he looked suspicious. Most likely because he was black and had a hoodie on.
    Again, more garbage. If it was about race, Mr Zimmerman would have just shot him in the beginning, what nonsense. Nothing here indicates racism. As I have pointed out Zimmerman has called the police frequently while watching his community, and his community has had crime.

    Read this and stop listening to the race-baiters:

    http://www.thebostonchannel.com/r/30733740/detail.html

    Let's suppose that Zimmerman saw TM rob someone or do a crime. Would that justify his actions? The right thing is to call the police give them all the info and let them handle it.
    Apples and oranges. On one hand you are using a random crime, what he was doing was patrolling where he lived because they had had some incidents of crime.

    I get up and leave for work at 4:30 in the morning most days of the week. I have seen cars driving slowly in my neighborhood, and followed them and asked if I could help them. Should I have just left it alone? I have a family and so do my neighbors.

    Used to be that communities watched and policed themselves. Police were called if a crime had already been committed. This no longer happens because neighbors don't know and don't want to know each other.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Joplin Mo
    Posts
    602

    Default

    I don't think anyone could have just restrained a 6"3 170 pound guy who also played football so was in pretty top shape. The pictures show a very young Martin and also a picture of Zimmerman that is not what he looks like now. I also was outraged at first about this death till all the facts came out and his injuries were pointed out Zimmerman had a broken nose and cuts on the back of his head from being slammed into the sidewalk he according to witness's who have no reason to lie was on the ground with Martin on top of him and he was going back to his truck after watching this young man who if you saw pictures of him now looks like a gang banger. I bet everyone here would have wondered what he was doing in your neighborhood if he was walking around it and was not one of your neighbors. Florida allows concealed weapons and allows a person to defend himself so what Zimmerman did may seem awful he most likely was justified and that is why police didn't arrest him. He also had grass stains on the back of his shirt according to the police. I really feel bad that this young man was killed it shouldn't have happened but it appears circumstances got out of hand but I don't believe it is any more Zimmermans fault than Martins. What has happened since outrages me Jackson and Sharpton have caused an uproar and the black panthers want to take the law in their own hands and even advertise it without any repercuptions that is what is outrageous right now and Zimmerman will never be able to get a fair trail if this even goes to court. The media caused this fray by putting out pictures of a young innocent young boy instead of what he looks like now and a picture of Zimmerman that makes him look like an idiot. You better believe they did it on purpose and then good ole Obama walked right into it he was very stupid for making a comment about looking like he could be his son since Martin looks so much different than his little boy pictures that Obama had been seeing.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont
    Posts
    19,461

    Default

    Two points here folks -

    One. Remember our witness before the world.
    Two. In consideration of point one - Please refrain from posting opinions masquerading as facts.

    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

    Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.



  6. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon300 View Post
    This is yet to be determined, the investigation is ongoing. Let's allow the justice system to work. Zimmerman had every right to patrol his neighborhood. According to him their neighborhood has had some crime, and this wasn't the first time he had called the police. He had called the police frequently to report suspicious behavior.



    What a bunch of garbage.... A community has the right to have volunteers patrol neighborhoods. Police tend to react to a crime not necessarily prevent it.



    Again, more garbage. If it was about race, Mr Zimmerman would have just shot him in the beginning, what nonsense. Nothing here indicates racism. As I have pointed out Zimmerman has called the police frequently while watching his community, and his community has had crime.

    Read this and stop listening to the race-baiters:

    http://www.thebostonchannel.com/r/30733740/detail.html



    Apples and oranges. On one hand you are using a random crime, what he was doing was patrolling where he lived because they had had some incidents of crime.

    I get up and leave for work at 4:30 in the morning most days of the week. I have seen cars driving slowly in my neighborhood, and followed them and asked if I could help them. Should I have just left it alone? I have a family and so do my neighbors.

    Used to be that communities watched and policed themselves. Police were called if a crime had already been committed. This no longer happens because neighbors don't know and don't want to know each other.
    I can't say it was racism, only that if Martin had not been black with a hoodie on things might have gone differently. Ones appearance can make all the difference in how you are received and viewed. In living in an area that is highly diverse and white is not the majority I have seen this happen and had this happen to myself when I was younger.

    We do need to wait till all the facts are released. I do think the outrage is because it was a black teen that was killed and nothing was done about it. I think you have to be crazy to not think that blacks don't get the same treatment in a lot of instances in this country.

    I have to disagree with you on Zimmerman leaving his truck to pursue TM on foot. He can report something, describe the person, and let the authorities handle it from there. Do we really want citizens taking the law into their own hands? Further, when he approached TM, he has no badge to show who he is so how could he know he wasn't trying to harm him? If some random guy is following me and gets out of his vehicle I believe it is time for fight or flight. I have no way of knowing his intentions and there is no marking on his vehicle or himself announcing who he is.


    Read this and stop listening to the race-baiters:

    http://www.thebostonchannel.com/r/30733740/detail.html
    How do you know what I have and haven't read? I can form my own opinion by the facts presented so far. What did TM do to deserve being shot and killed? I'd love to know. And as I've already stated, we don't know for sure how much if any is race related but we know for sure that the media is taking full advantage of the situation and painting it as such. Yet, I do believe had TM not been black he might not have been profiled and this situation never occurred.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtown View Post
    I can't say it was racism, only that if Martin had not been black with a hoodie on things might have gone differently.
    These are contradictory statements. You say you can't say for sure, and then you say if he wasn't black it would have been different. Again, you are injecting your emotion without knowing all the facts.

    Ones appearance can make all the difference in how you are received and viewed. In living in an area that is highly diverse and white is not the majority I have seen this happen and had this happen to myself when I was younger.
    Here you admit that you are using past experiences in your life and injecting them into this story. This is why we have so many problems in this country. Just let the facts come out before you starting passing judgement.

    We do need to wait till all the facts are released.
    You've already admitted you aren't doing that...

    I do think the outrage is because it was a black teen that was killed and nothing was done about it.
    Ginned up and astro-turfed response. This is yet another example of the media using people, race-baiters profiting, and Obama ramping up his base.

    Have you heard of the rape, torture, and murders of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian by 4 black men and one black woman? I'm going to assume the answer is no. Where was the media, the crowds, the protestors, the answer is simple, this case doesn't fit the media and the left's agenda.

    I think you have to be crazy to not think that blacks don't get the same treatment in a lot of instances in this country.
    Race isn't as big of a problem as it is made out to be. You are allowing people/media to fill your head, 98% of people in this country don't care what color God made your skin.

    I have to disagree with you on Zimmerman leaving his truck to pursue TM on foot. He can report something, describe the person, and let the authorities handle it from there. Do we really want citizens taking the law into their own hands?
    Observing is not taking the law into your own hands, it is only that, observing. I'm guessing you aren't familiar with neighborhood watch programs.

    Further, when he approached TM, he has no badge to show who he is so how could he know he wasn't trying to harm him? If some random guy is following me and gets out of his vehicle I believe it is time for fight or flight. I have no way of knowing his intentions and there is no marking on his vehicle or himself announcing who he is.
    Again, stop injecting your opinions here and let the facts come out.


    How do you know what I have and haven't read? I can form my own opinion by the facts presented so far. What did TM do to deserve being shot and killed? I'd love to know. And as I've already stated, we don't know for sure how much if any is race related but we know for sure that the media is taking full advantage of the situation and painting it as such. Yet, I do believe had TM not been black he might not have been profiled and this situation never occurred.
    You have proven your opinion isn't based on facts, it is based on emotion and personal past experiences. Neither have anything to do with what happened here, and it is this type of opinion that have crowds of people gathered calling for "justice."

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    560

    Default

    I think a few years ago FBI criminal statistics have been suppressed on black on white crime and white on black crime. This was done not to enrage the white population.The best I can remember is it was ten to one. The race baiters jump on every incident and the media always jumps on issues to promote its agenda. The target in this case is the stand your ground law. I am for justice but there was an immediate call for vigilanty justice. In Chicago on saint Pat weekend 49 people were shot. Between 10 to 13 people were kill including a young girl. The early home invasions were drug related now it is like the thugs go to school on how to accomlish this successfully you do a dynamic entry then terrorize your victims so they are so afraid they will tell you where your valueble assets are.
    On regular buglaries the enlist youth to do survillance. My wife is a retired teacher who was daily threaten with her life by a 10-11 year old boy who was in an hispanic youth. Nothing was done because he had a hearing impairment. One way he would recruit for his gang was to go up to one of his forth grade students. He ask one boy to join. When he declined he told him his gang would visit his family and his 2 year old sisters throat. Satan has really made inroads into our culture.

    Even so come quickly Lord

  9. #49
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon300 View Post
    Exactly, this is a bad and tragic situation. It is being used by Obama and his groups to rally his base. This is what Obama did before he was in politics, he was a paid agitator. Don't for a second think he isn't still doing this even though he is in the White House. He is still "organizing."
    I agree with you and is why he chose to interject himself politically into this matter without all the facts when he should have just kept his mouth shut. Obama is not a stupid man and knows exactly what he is doing which was to fan the media and agitate the populace. I was living in Southern California when the Rodney King riots broke out. It was just awful and many innocent people were seriously injured and some killed all because it became a racially charged matter. It divided Los Angeles and set racial progress back 20 years. King was a thug and resisting arrest but the LAPD were over the top in their handling of the situation. Like in this case, those involved made bad decisions and let it get out of control and then the media worked up the masses. I worked just a block away from some of the fires and watched as the National Guard patrolled the streets. I pray the media circus surrounding this doesn't fuel a race war. Our country is divided enough already.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    860

    Default

    I don't know about the case so I won't comment about that.
    This following statement is nothing against blacks or Hispanics and I don't mean to offend

    BUT

    49 out of 50 cabbie shootings are done by blacks or Hispanics in a major city which i currently forgot, and if crime was race proportional, blacks would committ 11% of crimes in the country, but they committ more.

    Just a couple of semi related statistics out there and those mean nothing against either group of people.

    Source: suicide of a superpower by Patrick Buchanan.
    The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen. (Revelation 22:21) ESV

    Dispatcher from the new teenage generation

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    828

    Default

    You've already admitted you aren't doing that...
    I have stated my opinions on what we know so far, and have only admitted we won't know everything till all is revealed.

    Observing is not taking the law into your own hands, it is only that, observing. I'm guessing you aren't familiar with neighborhood watch programs.
    You seem mighty defensive over this...How is leaving his vehicle to pursue observing? Had he never left his vehicle and avoided confrontation this would never have happened. What did he hope to accomplish walking up to someone with no credentials and a gun(in hand? or concealed?) And further he had not witnessed any crime or wrong doing, unless its a crime to walk around a neighborhood?

    Ginned up and astro-turfed response. This is yet another example of the media using people, race-baiters profiting, and Obama ramping up his base.
    I have already agreed the media is running with it. When I say TM was profiled because he was black I don't think its racism on Zimmerman. From what I've read there had been break ins recently and the suspects were believed or known to be black. Therefore that put TM in a bad spot being black. I don't think Zimmerman shot him just because he was black, but that did have some sway on his decision to profile him.

    Have you heard of the rape, torture, and murders of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian by 4 black men and one black woman? I'm going to assume the answer is no. Where was the media, the crowds, the protestors, the answer is simple, this case doesn't fit the media and the left's agenda.
    No, but if you have a link I would like to read it.

    Again, stop injecting your opinions here and let the facts come out.
    Fair enough. Yet you same to have done the same, you've argued in one direction with the same facts that I have. We know he isn't law enforcement so what credentials does he have? Neighborhood watch ID?

    Race isn't as big of a problem as it is made out to be. You are allowing people/media to fill your head, 98% of people in this country don't care what color God made your skin.
    Really? I hear and see racism almost everyday from both sides. I'd love to know where you get that number from. The media will always change and use things for its advantage in numbers and ratings, but that doesn't mean racism isn't alive and well. I'd have to wonder what utopia you live in to not ever see this happen. Or maybe I see it more because I am in area that is not majority white.

    You have proven your opinion isn't based on facts, it is based on emotion and personal past experiences. Neither have anything to do with what happened here, and it is this type of opinion that have crowds of people gathered calling for "justice."
    Since none of us have all the facts isn't that what we all are doing here?

    But from what we DO know, TM didn't need to die, this would have been avoided had Zimmerman not took matters into his own hands. Had he never left his truck and kept his distance we wouldn't be talking. That is something we know for a fact.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,153

    Default



    The bottom line is that two lives have been forever changed - Trayvon's permanently. That said, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the "New" Black Panthers, Barack bama, and other assorted bottom feeders are using this tragedy to further their own agendas - racism and politics. And IMO, George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin have been lost in the shuffle.

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Adrift in the swamp of deception
    Posts
    4,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSailing81 View Post


    The bottom line is that two lives have been forever changed - Trayvon's permanently. That said, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the "New" Black Panthers, Barack bama, and other assorted bottom feeders are using this tragedy to further their own agendas - racism and politics. And IMO, George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin have been lost in the shuffle.
    Exactly. I'm not exactly clear on what happened and considering media bias and whatnot maybe I never will be but what I do know is that this has become a purely political event which will be used by Obama and the Left to demonize whites.

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    6,031

    Default

    Back to B.O..... Using this story to further pit the races against each other for political gain is a new low for this President and his cronies.

    We talked about this in 2008 here on this board ... people warned that this smooth-talking street agitator would ruin our country if allowed to take his "talents" to a national level. Now he has the platform to "right those racial wrongs" from the past. It's payback time folks.

    This has led me to review Matthew 24 once again, particularly verse 10 which has been ringing in my ears all day. For never in my lifetime have I seen the words of this prophecy jump off the page to take on a life of their own in such a frightening way.

    And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. ~Matthew 24:10

    And the world hasn't seen anything yet ... it's going to get so much worse after the Rapture of the Church.

    My heart is heavy for those who would rather stay here and wallow in their pet hatreds than accept the Grace of the Savior. What a rotten trade-off.


    We stand with Israel
    Genesis 12 verse 3

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The United State of Texas
    Posts
    27,722

    Default

    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-war/?page=all

    For decades, the American left has been obsessed with race, class and gender. It despises America’s national heritage and common culture. The Founding Fathers’ dream of a republic based on limited government and rugged individualism, the Constitution, the notion of American exceptionalism, our roots as an English-speaking, Christian civilization based on a distinct national identity - these idols must be smashed in the name of progressivism.

    Contrary to conventional wisdom, Mr. Obama’s presidency is not simply about erecting European-style social democracy. It is more insidious and dangerous than that. It is an attempt at establishing a liberal fascist regime - Heidegger meets Jane Fonda.

    The results are similar to what exists in other fascist states: a pliant dominant media, greater government control over all aspects of national life, a bloated public sector, economic sclerosis, a corporatist economy, permanently high unemployment, crushing taxes, a hostility to Jews (Israel), a growing intolerance to dissent, the demonizing of critics and an irrational cult of personality.

    The most distinctive characteristic, however, is the incitement of racial conflict. Fascism thrives on fomenting ethnic divisions and hatred, targeting internal race enemies to galvanize supporters behind their leader.

    This is what Mr. Obama is doing today. He and his Democratic allies have deliberately fanned the flames of racial tensions over Arizona’s immigration law.

    The state statute does nothing more than empower local police to enforce existing federal immigration laws. Overrun by Mexican drug cartels, a soaring crime wave and many illegal migrants, Arizona’s authorities are taking action to protect the border in the wake of federal government inaction. The state’s comprehensive immigration enforcement law is simply patriotic common sense and self-defense.

    Mr. Obama, however, has blasted it as “misguided.” The liberal media is comparing the law to Hitlerism, a form of apartheid and white supremacy, supposedly for its racial profiling of Hispanics. The Rev. Al Sharpton is leading an economic boycott of the state. The attack on Arizona’s immigration law is an attempt to frighten Hispanics into believing that white Arizonans are seeking to impose a racial caste system. It is deliberately playing the races against one another to help Mr. Obama get higher voter turnout among minorities in November.

    The consequences are the gradual Balkanization and breakup of America. The mainstream media refuses to report on one overriding reality: Racial violence has broken out in protest of Arizona’s law. Gangs of Hispanic protesters in Arizona have been throwing rocks and bottles at police, spitting at them and denouncing them as “pigs.” Massive rallies are planned across the country this weekend to demand amnesty for illegal aliens. Event leaders will use Arizona’s law as a rallying point to channel ethnic anger and rage.

    Mr. Obama is fueling greater ideological, political and racial polarization. Not since the Civil War have Americans been so divided. He is laying the groundwork for a possible race war. Welcome to Mr. Obama’s fascist America.



    Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    10,061

    Default

    I think some ignorant cultures, like the one I addressed earlier, glorify violence and hopelessness. If you think you can grow up to make a good living, you aren't going to screw it up by getting involved in crime. You're going to study diligently (Penguin comes to mind), get into a good school, and "make something of yourself".

    If you grow up in a culture where you're told you are too stupid to support yourself, you will always be on welfare, public housing, and food stamps, live in a bad area, and get killed well before your time, how are you going to live your life?

    Like I said, I have a burden for them.

    Does that mean I think all blacks or hispanics are ignorant? No way. I live in a nice, middle class neighborhood (thanks, Lord), surrounded by both black and hispanic families. Literally. We have some white families but it's generally black and hispanic. It's a lovely, quiet, place, filled with hardworking people.

    I see other interracial couples, and their beautiful children running and playing together.

    What is the difference between our area and "Cracktown" - 10 miles away?

    Our neighborhood treasures the children, encourages them, and teaches them. Parents work with the kids on their homework. They spend quality time. The children grow up full of hope.

    Not so in Cracktown.

    I think it was very greedy and inappropriate for his mother to take out the copyright. He's not a meal ticket.

    " I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

    Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

    Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

    Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’


    I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    northern ohio
    Posts
    1,806

    Default

    Good article Buzz And there will be race wars soon enough. I can see it coming.
    To me it looks like they both panicked. There is no way someone is going to identify themselves during a fight then walk away. Adrenalin kicks in and things happen. IMHO, they were both wrong but I think Zimmerman was defending himself out of fear.

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jerusalem
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon300 View Post
    These are contradictory statements. You say you can't say for sure, and then you say if he wasn't black it would have been different. Again, you are injecting your emotion without knowing all the facts.



    Here you admit that you are using past experiences in your life and injecting them into this story. This is why we have so many problems in this country. Just let the facts come out before you starting passing judgement.



    You've already admitted you aren't doing that...



    Ginned up and astro-turfed response. This is yet another example of the media using people, race-baiters profiting, and Obama ramping up his base.

    Have you heard of the rape, torture, and murders of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian by 4 black men and one black woman? I'm going to assume the answer is no. Where was the media, the crowds, the protestors, the answer is simple, this case doesn't fit the media and the left's agenda.



    Race isn't as big of a problem as it is made out to be. You are allowing people/media to fill your head, 98% of people in this country don't care what color God made your skin.



    Observing is not taking the law into your own hands, it is only that, observing. I'm guessing you aren't familiar with neighborhood watch programs.



    Again, stop injecting your opinions here and let the facts come out.




    You have proven your opinion isn't based on facts, it is based on emotion and personal past experiences. Neither have anything to do with what happened here, and it is this type of opinion that have crowds of people gathered calling for "justice."
    I googled Christopher Newsome and Channon Christian.... That is just sick!!!!


    I just hope all this does not incite a race war or a riot. Im afraid it might. Eventhough we don't have know all the facts as of yet... but I still beleive Zimmerman was defending himself.

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,078

    Default Jesse Jacksons sermon

    He called for Martin's "martyr" death to be used as an opportunity to revive the Civil Rights Commission and draw attention to long-standing issues. Very young children and teens sat in the choir behind him.

    "The blood of the innocent has power," Jackson said to shouts of "Amen" and loud clapping.

    Jackson invoked the names of Emmett Till, the 14-year-old boy bludgeoned and shot to death in Mississippi in 1955 for supposedly whistling at a white woman, and slain civil rights figures Medgar Evans and Martin Luther King, Jr.

    "There's power in the blood of Emmett Till! There's power in in the blood of Medgar Evers! There's power in the blood of Dr. King!" declared the 70-year-old Jackson, who marched with King.

    Sourcehttp://www.gopusa.com/news/2012/03/26/jesse-jackson-how-do-we-turn-pain-into-power/ (please delete if unacceptable)


    There is Power in the Blood of The Lamb!!!
    What a mess this country is in. Jesse's sermon put my teeth on edge.
    John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world


    Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtown View Post
    ...this would have been avoided had Zimmerman not took matters into his own hands. Had he never left his truck and kept his distance we wouldn't be talking. That is something we know for a fact.
    Help me understand. We don't have a right to question strangers in our neighborhoods?
    For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. ~Ephesians 2:8-9

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •