Thread: Army chief cancels IDF-wide Passover vacation

Israel Army chief cancels IDF-wide Passover vacation

Chief of Staff Benny Gantz has ordered all IDF units to cancel their traditional Passover breaks so that they can operate in full capacity over the upcoming holiday, Yedioth Ahronoth reported Wednesday.

The implication of the decision is that for the first time in many years, all IDF units will maintain their regular operations and remain on full alert throughout the holiday.
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...209387,00.html

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet,
    and a light unto my path."

Psalm 119:105

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Coincides with the border protests.

Someone in the IDF remembers Yom Kippor.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Praying for Israel.

I wonder if this will amount to anything. As predicted, the enemies of Israel (Iran at the head) will use the Palestinians to try to get to Israel, but we all know how that turns out.

We can know only two things for certain about the immediate future. The prophetic fuse now snakes through an unpredictable brush fire and the days of eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage have already come to an end for some.

...smart thinking....

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.