Thread: Several People Around The World Disappear, Was It The Rapture?

Hybrid View

Default Several People Around The World Disappear, Was It The Rapture?

This is an april fools joke.
    Several people around the world have vanished, leaving their clothes, dental implants, and eyeglasses behind.

Rick Warren, pastor of Saddleback Church said that a member of his congragation vanished during morning services. Members of the church have been panicked thinking the rapture happened, and they were left behind.

In Texas, a 1984 Ford Sierra coasted through town, and came to rest against the side of a local Starbucks, shocking patrons. One woman commented that the man's clothes were "dirty and worn", she laughed at the idea that the man had been raptured.

In Damascus, the clothing of an Islamic fundementalist were found upon the road leading into town. The man's explosive belt had not discharged, and no remains were found. Damascus residents were baffled.

Several people disappeared from a cafeteria in Vermont. The manager of the establishment said that they were "there one second, and gone the next". A local priest said that it could not have been the event known as the "rapture" because none of his congregation had vanished.

Meanwhile, after hearing of the disappearances , naked hippies on a mountain top in France began crying and holding hands. One hippie told reporters that "The UFO was early, we were not expecting it until december."

President Obama is scheduled to have a press conference at 2:00pm this afternoon to assuage fears of US residents.

In other news: The UN has announced that they have elected a "World President" who will be inaugurated on thursday. The new World Presdent already has a huge following on Facebook. The man is said to be almost a "savior" due to his economic genius.

www.apr1st.justmadeitup.com/rapture/didIgetya?
    I stand with Israel, now and forever.
    Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

You had me lost there for a minute. Happy April's fool's.

Sandra, you are naughty,

Quote Originally Posted by Sheprdboi View Post
    Sandra, you are naughty,
    That fish smilie cracks me up.................hahaha

Eyes

When I started reading this, I almost had a panic attack. I appreciate your sense of humor, but, IMHO, it might really scare some.

Quote Originally Posted by one4God View Post
    When I started reading this, I almost had a panic attack. I appreciate your sense of humor, but, IMHO, it might really scare some.
    Oh, I'm sorry.
    Mods, feel free to delete (I don't know how)

Whoa, you definitely got my attention with that one... I knew it was a joke when I saw the bit with Rick Warren..
    Please pray for my unsaved loved-ones. Time is short.

I am really sorry. I thought everybody would know it was a joke.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra17012 View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry.
    Mods, feel free to delete (I don't know how)
    Aww Sandra,
    I didn't mean to upset you! I don't know who Rick Warren is (until today...so thank you on that one), and I did know it was a joke. My only concern was that it was in the forum of Breaking News and how some one who might need salvation would be terrified that they had been left behind. I hope everyone had a blessed Palm Sunday.