Thread: Reuters:Iran says Could hit US if it Came Under Attack

Cross Reuters:Iran says Could hit US if it Came Under Attack

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/0...8320NU20120403

Russia has also said that they will not hesitate to retaliate with nuclear weapons if Iran is attacked. I will try to search out that article. In the mean time, we should all be praying for everyone who is lost. With our troops under UN command, and all of those hasty Executive Orders, things are moving along very, very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by one4God View Post
    http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/0...8320NU20120403

Russia has also said that they will not hesitate to retaliate with nuclear weapons if Iran is attacked. I will try to search out that article. In the mean time, we should all be praying for everyone who is lost. With our troops under UN command, and all of those hasty Executive Orders, things are moving along very, very quickly.
    I don't even think most of the watchers here understand how quickly things are currently moving along. It is shocking.

Maranatha!
    Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

I think I remember Saddam saying the same thing.

Very very unlikely. Iran might have a missile with long range but it takes more than "A" missile. Our systems would have it sucking saltwater before it go half way here.
    even two or three missiles would find the bottom of the ocean.

Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by WVBORN56 View Post
    I don't even think most of the watchers here understand how quickly things are currently moving along. It is shocking.

Maranatha!
    I fear that you may be right; things are unfolding so quickly that you can hardly keep up. At this point, nothing shocks me anymore.

IDK, I could see a North Korean nuke used as an EMP or Russian nuke for that matter. Both are buddies with Iran. Who knows what has been going on behind the scenes. Like you guys said, nothing surproses me anymore. Not to worry though, tis all good in King Jesus!
    "And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other."
    MTHW 24:31

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHIM! View Post
    IDK, I could see a North Korean nuke used as an EMP or Russian nuke for that matter. Both are buddies with Iran. Who knows what has been going on behind the scenes. Like you guys said, nothing surproses me anymore. Not to worry though, tis all good in King Jesus!
    I didn't mean to infer that Russia WILL attack; I agree with you. There are just too many weather related anomolies, earthquakes, volcanoes, and all of these tensions going on world wide. The stage is being set, it is up to Him which scenario that He allows to play out. Praying for the lost, and for all Christians.

Good find. Maybe Iran is implying they do have the support of other countries such as Russia, should the west attack?

On a somewhat related note, I found this little blurb on Breitbart:

Russia is building up forces in the Caucasus region, preparing to protect its interests in case Israel attacks Iran with the help of the United States. The Russian military believes that when the US goes to war with Iran, it may deploy forces in friendly Georgia and warships in the Caspian Sea with the possible help of Azerbaijan. Russia is deploying guided anti-ship missiles on the Caspian shore in preparation, and is forming an offensive spearhead force, heavily armed with modern long-range weapons.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...-view-4-6-2012
    "Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Very very unlikely. Iran might have a missile with long range but it takes more than "A" missile. Our systems would have it sucking saltwater before it go half way here.
    That is assuming that Obama would even bother to USE our systems to do so. Wouldn't surprise me if he sat on his hands and did nothing.
    "Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!" -- Isaiah 49:15 (NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by Musician in His house View Post

Russia is building up forces in the Caucasus region, preparing to protect its interests in case Israel attacks Iran with the help of the United States. The Russian military believes that when the US goes to war with Iran, it may deploy forces in friendly Georgia and warships in the Caspian Sea with the possible help of Azerbaijan. Russia is deploying guided anti-ship missiles on the Caspian shore in preparation, and is forming an offensive spearhead force, heavily armed with modern long-range weapons.

Ezekiel 38-39 continues to take shape. All the key players are up and running.
    Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Musician in His house View Post

...preparing to protect its interests in case Israel attacks Iran with the help of the United States....

With Obama at the helm and the dreadful way he's treated PM Netanyahu, I'll believe that when I see it. I agree, he'll probably sit on his hands and do nothing to help Israel. The Israelis will be much better off putting their faith and trust in God because He is the ONLY One Who can help them! If Obama was the only hope I had of help, I'd just and take my chances with the enemy.

You are probably right.

What if there were 100,000 jihadists in the USA? Oklahoma would rate 500 well armed terrorists. Thats 50 major targets hit in Oklahoma then dispersed though the state to reek havoc say during rush hour. Think NY & Cal would rate 3 or 4 thousand. Problably a few dirty bombs.

I agree our systems can put a bunch of their missiles in the ocean, as long as they are launched from there, but what I worry about is them putting one on a little fishing troller just off our coast. They could 'sucker puch' us that way. Our systems could not react quick enough. IMHO.
    Isaiah 46:10-11
    10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come.
    I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’
    11 From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose.
    What I have said, that I will bring about; what I have planned, that I will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I agree our systems can put a bunch of their missiles in the ocean, as long as they are launched from there, but what I worry about is them putting one on a little fishing troller just off our coast. They could 'sucker puch' us that way. Our systems could not react quick enough. IMHO.

OK lets go with a fishing boat or even a ocean liner carrying a couple of launchers.

Those rockets or Missiles are not the same type as a landbase system, they are much smaller. if they were to get off say four missiles before the spotlight hit them what are they going to do?
    Damage: Take out a building or maybe a overpass, maybe disperce a nerve gas.

For Iran to do this that would be a total act of war and you can bet, even with "O" in office, Iran would be a hit harder then Iraq ever was. The American people would demand it and Iran knows this. They also know we can pinpoint not only the lauch site but the maker of the missile so giving a missile to some raghead in a speedboat doesn't do them any good.

Iran is all talk like Iraq was, they have Russia on their side only because Russia needs oil. Fry the oil fields and Russia stays home.

IMHO