Thread: How do you search for all your postings? And a Thank you Button?

Question How do you search for all your postings? And a Thank you Button?

Can't find one of my postings, I see the search button but only my last post would like to see where all my posts are at, can someone please help me on that?

Also, it would be nice to have a thank you button after someone replied to your post or you like what someone had posted insteaded of a new thread just an idea maybe it is here but I don't see it.

Thank you!!!

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

All posting questions should be directed by PM to a Mod. Go to the top left tab FORUM then at the bottom click on Forum Leaders. PM links are there.
    You might want to refresh yourself with the RRBB rules. Sometimes posts get moved, edited, or deleted.
    Often the reasons are obvious or rule infractions, and sometimes are the results of other people breaking rules.

When in doubt, PM a Mod.

As for the thank you, you did fine.

A popular simley is ..... for when you agree or just appreciate a post. Just type [colon] t-h-u-m-b
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Welcome aboard, Wyoming!

Click on your screen name in the blue Rapture Ready banner at the top of the page. Your profile page will come up.

On the left there will be a column that says:

Find latest posts
    Find latest started threads

Just click on whichever category you want to see, latest posts or latest threads you've started.

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
    ______

Oh.......I thought it was a how-do-I-maneuver-around-the-website question.

But Wally has a point. If you already understand how to get around the website pretty well, maybe it's just that something you posted was deleted. I hadn't considered that that might be why you couldn't find something. Sometimes things do get deleted. The forum rules explain how to deal with that if you have questions, i.e. correspond with the mods, like Wally said. (see Rule 28 at: http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?2-Bo...-Posting-on-RR)

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
    ______

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Lily View Post
    The forum rules explain how to deal with that if you have questions, i.e. correspond with the mods (see Rule 28 at: http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?2-Bo...-Posting-on-RR)

Oh so thats how you do that. I was trying to figure out how you do that link-to-the-rules-thing.

The qoute tool helps alot.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Well, I assume Wally is being playful, but for anyone who doesn't know how to post links to the rules (or other web pages for that matter):

Go to top of Rapture Ready bulletin board main page.

Click on Rules & Doctrinal Statements.

Click on Board Rules and Guidelines for Posting on RR.

Go to the top line of your browser page and click on the web address (that will highlight the web address).

Hit Ctrl+C to copy the web address.

Go back to whatever you are composing and hit Ctrl+V to paste the web address into whatever you are composing.

______