Thread: New member Gary to Rapture Ready

Cross New member Gary to Rapture Ready

Dear fellow members,

I have just joined. I have been looking at the daily news for at least a year. A few days ago I clicked on the bulliten board link and I think that I can contribute and learn from this forum.

My backround is I was born again when I was 16 years old when a man at the redondo beach ca invited me to church. That night I said the sinners prayer. I was raised Jewish and had a Bar Mitzvah when I was 13 but I was still empty inside. I tried to commit suicide over the loss of a girlfriend 2 weeks before I was saved. The Lord saved me from a grand mal seizure because my stepmom was a nurse and took me to the hospital. It is because of this that God softened my heart to accept him. When I went unconcious from the overdose I felt demons dragging me to hell. When you almost die you realize that there really is a hell.

I thank god that he saved me by the skin of my teeth. Then he annointed me to witness in the Air Force. I was also baptized in the holy spirit. I have been delivered from alcohol 6 years ago and was married then.
    God is good.

Gary

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Wow,What a start.

So do you struggle with being a jew and freedom from the law?
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

Welcome to RR Gary. I joined yesterday.
    The Rapture will begin a brief separation of Church and state, followed by a 1000 year Theocracy. Enjoy it while you can liberals!

Welcome to RR, Gary!
    Tall Timbers

Welcome!
    Whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. (John 4:14)

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Welcome aboard Gary!!

meshee
    "Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God." Romans 5:1-2 NKJV

The word for "sun" in HEBREW is שמש/she-MESH!

Welcome to RR Gary.

Isaiah 43:1-3 Romans 10:9 John 6:35 John 6:40

Hi Gary, welcome to the forum!

Welcome Gary!
    Please pray for my unsaved loved-ones. Time is short.

Welcome, Gary ( and Jimmy, too)!!! You are going to LOVE it here! I do! This wonderful RR family is such a great haven for the crazy world spinning around us.
    Now when these things begin to take place, look up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near Luke21:28

Cindy

Thanks Little Bug, I have loved this site for years, just finally joined.
    The Rapture will begin a brief separation of Church and state, followed by a 1000 year Theocracy. Enjoy it while you can liberals!

Welcome Gary and Jimmy.

Thanks Bondservant

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Wow,What a start.

So do you struggle with being a jew and freedom from the law?
    I was only a conservative Jew and had already changed to occult and church of religious science. I only went to temple because mom did. My only problem was that metaphysics and occult teach that any way leads to god and you can become god your self. So no I don't have a conflict with not being under the law but under grace you are saved through faith that not of yourselves it is a gift of god not of works lest any man should boast. Gary

Quote Originally Posted by garylee12 View Post
    When I went unconcious from the overdose I felt demons dragging me to hell. When you almost die you realize that there really is a hell.

I thank god that he saved me by the skin of my teeth. Then he annointed me to witness in the Air Force. I was also baptized in the holy spirit. I have been delivered from alcohol 6 years ago and was married then.
    God is good.

Gary

Demons don't drag people to hell, they are afraid of hell and hell was created for them.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Welcome!
    "But I say unto you, that one greater than the temple is here".
    Matthew 12:6 (ASV)

"...and behold, a greater than Jonah is here."
    Luke 11:32 (ASV)

"...and behold, a greater than Solomon is here."
    Luke 11:31 (ASV)