Thread: Jacob Prasch on Rapture Ready Radio

Default Jacob Prasch on Rapture Ready Radio

James Jacob Prasch is Director of*Moriel*Ministries.

Debut broadcast of the new radio program of Bible teacher Jacob Prasch, founder of Moriel Ministries. This one-hour weekly show will air what Jacob does best - teaches the Bible from the biblical (not modern rabinic) Jewish style of interpretation and shows how all 66 books are in harmony. Tonight he teaches from Ezekiel 24 - how the story of the rusted pot applies to today's apostate churches.*

Every Saturday night at 8:00 PM CST

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rapturereadyradio
    www.rapturereadyradio.com
    Preparing for the Rapture, one listener at a time!

i like Mr Prasch. i'll have to make sure i don't miss thisd

I like much of what he says, but I disagree with his view of the "sixth seal rapture" (which I'm not sure he mentions, when speaking at events and such).

I've heard him teach the sixth seal rapture too & cannot agree. I have also heard him teach that our salvation can be lost. But some of his teaching is good. I don't listen to him any more after regularly listening to weekly phone ins on a UK TV show- he could get very unpleasant if people didn't agree with his views.

Quote Originally Posted by so-blessed View Post
    I've heard him teach the sixth seal rapture too & cannot agree. I have also heard him teach that our salvation can be lost. But some of his teaching is good. I don't listen to him any more after regularly listening to weekly phone ins on a UK TV show- he could get very unpleasant if people didn't agree with his views.
    That's right, I had forgotten to mention that aspect, as well. I really try my best to avoid altogether teachers who say that we can lose our salvation.