Thread: Jacob Prasch on Rapture Ready Radio

Default Jacob Prasch on Rapture Ready Radio

James Jacob Prasch is Director of*Moriel*Ministries.

Debut broadcast of the new radio program of Bible teacher Jacob Prasch, founder of Moriel Ministries. This one-hour weekly show will air what Jacob does best - teaches the Bible from the biblical (not modern rabinic) Jewish style of interpretation and shows how all 66 books are in harmony. Tonight he teaches from Ezekiel 24 - how the story of the rusted pot applies to today's apostate churches.*

Every Saturday Night starting 4-7-12

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rapturereadyradio
    www.rapturereadyradio.com
    Preparing for the Rapture, one listener at a time!

Thumbs up

I just listened to this today. Very good preaching on false doctrines and false teachers.

"But I say unto you, that one greater than the temple is here".
    Matthew 12:6 (ASV)

"...and behold, a greater than Jonah is here."
    Luke 11:32 (ASV)

"...and behold, a greater than Solomon is here."
    Luke 11:31 (ASV)

thanks for this. I plan to listen at first opportunity.
    Ph 3:15 (paraphrased):...And if on some point you and I think differently, that too God will make clear to us. Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

I recommended Jacob's sermons to a friend of mine. This person has been to seminary. He came back and said he stopped listening, because this pastor taught that one can lose their salvation. I do not believe Jacob is saying that at all. How can I explain this to them?
    When planting seeds for Christ, make sure to till the soil with God's Law first. Then, make sure to plant intact, whole seeds, and not ones that have been chewed up and spit out, and will not grow.

Quote Originally Posted by ncbelle View Post
    I recommended Jacob's sermons to a friend of mine. This person has been to seminary. He came back and said he stopped listening, because this pastor taught that one can lose their salvation. I do not believe Jacob is saying that at all. How can I explain this to them?
    I, of course, cannot know which of his sermons you might be referring to, but he does indeed teach that it is possible for one to lose their salvation (which we do not believe). I've read it in his materials at his website.

ETA: And, if I recall rightly, he also believes that the Church won't be raptured until the 6th seal (which we also do not believe).

i haven't listened to this one on Radio Free Church, but he has one on Backsliding. I think his belief about OSAS should be in there

page 5, middle

http://www.radiofreechurch.com/speak...e=5&sort=alpha

Thank you two for the info. I did some further research on his site, and came to the same conclusion. Guess my friend was right...
    When planting seeds for Christ, make sure to till the soil with God's Law first. Then, make sure to plant intact, whole seeds, and not ones that have been chewed up and spit out, and will not grow.

uggh. i really liked him. but if needs be i have no problem dropping him like a hot rock. i'll keep my Bible thank you very much.