Thread: US says satellite images show Assad forces not withdrawing

Default US says satellite images show Assad forces not withdrawing

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0%2...3465%2c00.html

The United States released satellite images on Friday that it said showed Syria has artillery poised to hit residential areas and has moved some forces from one town to another despite calls for a withdrawal.

Robert Ford, the US ambassador to Syria, posted the commercial satellite images on Facebook in what seemed an effort to pressure Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to pull back forces as called for in a peace plan devised by former UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan.
    PARTIAL OBEDIENCE IS STILL REBELLION

Please pray for my daughter's salvation, Thank you.

Anno Domini

The land of Dautches, Buhgies, Faschnachts, and Wilbur Dark Chocolate

Surprised?
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”

What are the chances that Russia by mistake gave Assad forces a couple of Tec Nuke Artillery shells. Two rounds fired into a city could destroy a big chunk before they knew what happened.

I for one am completely shocked and awed that Assad appears to have made a misstatement of some sort. I can only hope that his wife was able to watch Harry Potter the Deathly Hallows Part II before those pesky rebels get their hands on the DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    What are the chances that Russia by mistake gave Assad forces a couple of Tec Nuke Artillery shells. Two rounds fired into a city could destroy a big chunk before they knew what happened.

Sounds like the old, "If I can't have it, no one else will either. Syria's not the only place to have my ophthalmology practice."